Classroom game

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Oddball

Classroom game

Post by Oddball »

It was one of those days Mutou just didn't seem to care. He hadn't even bothered giving us problems to work out. He just gave us a reading assignment from the textbook. Then he sat down at his desk filling out paperwork and trying not to look miserable. Being a reading assignment, I had managed to breeze through it with no problem. Granted, I wasn't as fast as some of the students, mainly the ones that had choose to just ignore it completely, but I had finished before anybody that actually tried to read the chapter. Since there was nothing else to do, I decided to go and read ahead in the book. A few pages in, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I'm bored," Misha leaned over to me and said. "We should play a game."

"No." I said firmly.

A few minutes later, she tapped me on the shoulder again and said "Shiichan thinks we should play a game."

"No," I say again. "I'm trying to read this." Of course at this point, I've realized they're not going to let me read.

"You're a fast reader and otherwise a good student so that even if you haven't finished reading yet, which you probably have, you most likely wouldn't need to do so anyway." Misha finishes her statement with a firm nod and continues "that's true, Shiichan. He really does read a lot and he is good at this class." I wasn't watching her and Shizune sign so her one woman conversation comes across as the ramblings of somebody with a multiple personality. It seems fitting somehow. I give up.

"Okay, but it has to be a quick game," after I say this, I go back to my reading while Shizune and Misha converse in sign for a few minutes. I look at the pages but find myself unable to concentrate on it anymore.

"We'll play the question game," Misha finally says. "We take turns asking each other questions and no matter what they are, the other person has to answer them."

"That's not a game!" I say a little to loudly. Great. Misha had managed to avoid drawing anyone's attention, but I speak up and manage to get half the class looking at me. Soon they decide whatever it was it wasn't interesting and go back to ignoring the assignment.

"It is a good game. It's fun and you can really learn something about the other person," Misha says. I grumble. There are two things I realize here. I'm not going to get out of playing this game with them and I'm not going to like whatever question they ask.

"I'll go first!" Misha exclaims. "What you want to go first, Shiichan?" without any further signs between them they immediate break into a game of paper rock scissors. Misha chose rock and Shizune chose paper. She seems far too proud of having won a simple paper, rock, scissors game.

"What if I wanted to go first?' I ask.

"Then you should have played paper, rock, scissors, with us, Hiichan, but you didn't and Shiichan won, so she gets to go first." Misha looks deadly serious as she says this. Of course she immediate ruins this perception by following it up with a laugh that gets another stare from the rest of the class.

"Just go ahead," I say in defeat.

Shziune starts by asking our favorite colors. Followed by Misha asking favorite foods. I ask what the last good movie everybody has seen is. The answers aren't the slightest bit surprising nor do they reveal any deep dark secrets. Good. If they aren't going to up the stakes, I won't either.

Shizune makes a motion for Misha to stop for a moment and they sign without translation. Finally Misha turns over to me and asks the question. "If you had the chance to sleep with anybody in this class, who would you want to sleep with?"

"I'm not answering that," I tell her, making sure I look at Shizune as I say it.

"You have to answer, Hiichan. You agreed to play the game and if you don't there will be re-per-cussions for losing." She stumbles a bit over this translation. This has just become the worst kind of game, one that there is no way of winning.

"I don't remember anything about repercussions when I agreed to this." I tell her.

"Of course there are always penalties for losing a game!" Misha says with a huge grin. I look over at Shizune and she too is giving me a grin. It's a different one though. Misha's grin is just fun loving. Shizune looks like a cat toying with a mouse. She's daring me not to answer.

"Okay. Fine, say the question again." Maybe I can find a nice loophole in this one.

Misha looks at me smugly. "If you had the chance to sleep with anybody in this class, who would you want to sleep with?" Oh. This will be easy. "and it can't be me or Misha… I mean me or Shiichan." Damn. "and it has to be a girl." Damn again. There goes my joke answers too.

I look around the class. There's no shortage of cute girls in her. Molly, Miki, Naomi, even Hanako kinda cute once you get past her scars. I can't imagine sleeping with somebody that is so timid she runs away from a basic conversation though. There really isn't a good answer for this one. I spin the pencil sitting on my desk. Whoever it points to is who I'll say.

"Miki. I'll go with Miki," I finally say. On cue, the bell rings to end class.

"Hey, Miki! Come here!" Misha calls out.

No. Don't do this.

Miki looks over with a both confused and curious expression. When she notices Shizune is smiling, her enthusiasm seems to drop a bit.

"Hey, Miki! We need to tell you something!" Misha calls again. Shizune just sits back looking pleased at herself.

"Don't come over here, Miki," I call to her. Of course, that is exactly what causes her to make up her mind and come cover.

"Hey, what's up?' She says leaning on my desk.

"What ever they say, don't listen to it," I tell her.

"We asked Hiichan who he'd like to sleep with if he could sleep with any girl in this class and he chose you!" Misha says with a huge laugh.

Before I can explain or deny anything, she leans down and kisses me right on the lips.

"That's sweet. Maybe some other time," she says with a mischievous grin. Without another word, she turns and starts to walk away.

She's halfway out the class before Shizune can recover from her shock. This was not the kind of reaction she had wanted from her teasing. "Miss Miura, that sort of display of public affection is not allowed on school grounds," Misha's tone doesn't match Shizune's expression at all, but the point gets across.

Miki turns and walks back over to where we're still sitting, stopping right in front of Shizune. She raises her stump to Shizune. Shizune just stares for a second before turning to Misha to shrug.

"I don't get it," Misha says. The confusion is obvious on Misha's face too. Miki looks down where her arm stops at the wrist. For a split second, seems embarrassed. Quickly she regains composure and lowers her arm back down. "Imagine it with fingers," she says turning again to walk out.

It looks like steam is going to shoot out of Shizune's ears. "Oh, and Hisao, I might just take you up on that offer sometime," Miki says without even turning around. I'm not sure if she meant it or if she was just trying to get further under Shziune's skin. Either way, she's got style.

"Whoah, hey, slow down. I can't read that fast!" I hear Misha say. I gather my things and quickly leave the class. I should probably get out of here before Shizune explodes. I have a feeling that they weren't going to give me a chance to ask my next question anyway.
Last edited by Oddball on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not Dead Yet
Doomish

Re: Classroom game

Post by Doomish »

Awesome. I love light stories like this one, you're just too good at this. :lol:
Suox

Post by Suox »

Last edited by Suox on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gilrond

Post by Gilrond »

What an enjoyable little read. Nice job :)
BobBobberson

Post by BobBobberson »

Sequel with Hisa/Miki? Haha that would be pretty boss. There's not enough Miki fics out there. This was a pleasant read, though. Good job mate
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

What did I just read?
I swear, when I saw what Misha asked, I instantly flipped and started laughing.
"Don't die!"
~Anonymous
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

This is a bit low, even for Shizune's standards...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Suox wrote:Oh, I love me a good ol' fluffy MikixHisao story.

I sure hope you plan to continue this!
I have some ideas, including a group of friends for Miki to hang out with, but I'm not sure if this particular story is going to be continued or not.

Regardless, I do have more stuff planned for her in other stories I'm working on.
Eclipse wrote:...
What did I just read?
I like to think of it as a missing Act 1 scene that would put you on Miki's path. It helps if you image that towards the end you get the options between
*Pick Hanako
*Pick a girl at random
*Refuse to answer
*Fake a heart attack and escape while everyone panics.

Basically just be glad I didn't help make the game. :lol:
I swear, when I saw what Misha asked, I instantly flipped and started laughing.
I'm going to take that as a compliment.
Mirage_GSM wrote:This is a bit low, even for Shizune's standards...
Agreed! Who writes this garbag-- oh. wait. Nevermind.
Not Dead Yet
Roamin12

Post by Roamin12 »

"Imagine this with fingers." Not sure why but I burst out laughing there, I really love Miki's personality in this, sorta reminds me of Emi's once you get further into her path, without making me feel like a pedophile of course. Hope you continue this or at least do something similar in the future. :D
First Play through: Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Second Play Through: Hanako>Rin>Lilly>Shizune>Emi
I'm a music enthusiast.
BeastlyFerret

Post by BeastlyFerret »

Oddball you should turn this into a whole new Miki route! Like Themocaw and Rikabro xD (Saki +Rika)
Shizune=Emi=Lilly=Hanako=Rin=Saki=Rika=Misha=Miki Because all girls are equal and deserve equal amounts of love. However, these girls appeal to me the most~

FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

If anyone ever writes Miki route, this must be part of it.
I loved this. Very light and to the point.
Well done.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

The natural next step:

And moving right along:

Not the same author, of course, but it all dovetails so nicely . . .
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako

nemz

Post by nemz »

Oh, very nice indeed. It's quite refreshing to see Hisao interacting with guys for a change, even if they are all ubernerds. Makes a lot of sense in a Miki route that more time is spent with the dudes.

Why is Kenji with them, though? Shouldn't he be with the guys in his own class?
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
The O.H.L.

Post by The O.H.L. »

Oh. Oh my. That was hilarious. Please more. I don't care if it's to do with Miki or not, anything more would be amazing.
Guess who's back, back, back, back again.
Not that I ever made any great contributions, but oh well, too bad.
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

nemz wrote:Oh, very nice indeed. It's quite refreshing to see Hisao interacting with guys for a change, even if they are all ubernerds. Makes a lot of sense in a Miki route that more time is spent with the dudes.

Why is Kenji with them, though? Shouldn't he be with the guys in his own class?
Shhh! Don't ask silly questions! :lol:
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako