Demo version of Song about Emi (now improved)

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Beoran

Re: Demo version of Song about Emi (now improved)

Post by Beoran »

How about two trakes then? First yyou record the guitar, and the rest records listening to that? Is that anywhere feasible?
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Josh_Mac

Re: Demo version of Song about Emi (now improved)

Post by Josh_Mac »

That's what we've been doing thus far.
Daitengu

Re: Recorded demo of song about Emi; give a listen?

Post by Daitengu »

Josh_Mac wrote:Thanks! Hm, I don't remember if I mentioned or not, so sorry if I'm repeating myself, but when we did that recording, she'd just come off of the flu, and also had already been singing for 9 hours before we recorded anything (that was only the first day; needed something recorded for the below link). We'll certainly work in more practice though. She's most used to singing in choir, and thus harmonizing and stuff, so it's probably a little overwhelming for her, I would imagine.

Ah. choir is a bit more throaty than most music, which comes from the gut. Have you cats tried to get her to sing Karaoke to strong singers? I think she might be able able to find her voice better once she has an idea of how to go all out from her core like many singers do.

Some Queen, some Pink, some Taylor Swift, some Garbage, some Alicia Keys. A good mix of styles she could practice to. When your lungs start to vibrate, you're on the right track. Volume control can be equalized on the computer end, so don't worry about going all out.