You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Steinherz »

You know, the more I stay in this topic, the more I want to make the KS characters in Saints Row 2/Saints Row: The Third. Although it'd be a Hanako without scars... and I can't make Emi/Rin >.<
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Steinherz wrote:You know, the more I stay in this topic, the more I want to make the KS characters in Saints Row 2/Saints Row: The Third. Although it'd be a Hanako without scars... and I can't make Emi/Rin >.<

There's not enough variety of hair and eye styles in Saint's Row 2 to make any of the characters, and Saint's Row: The Third isn't good enough to be graced with the likeness of any Katawa Shoujo character.
...okay maybe Kenji or Nomiya but the customization in Saint's Row: The Third for males sucked.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Pyramid Head wrote:There's not enough variety of hair and eye styles in Saint's Row 2 to make any of the characters, and Saint's Row: The Third isn't good enough to be graced with the likeness of any Katawa Shoujo character.
...okay maybe Kenji or Nomiya but the customization in Saint's Row: The Third for males sucked.
Yeah, I know. But they're the only games that I own with any major character customization.... well other thank Skyrim. But I'm not going to use that :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Steinherz wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:There's not enough variety of hair and eye styles in Saint's Row 2 to make any of the characters, and Saint's Row: The Third isn't good enough to be graced with the likeness of any Katawa Shoujo character.
Yeah, I know. But they're the only games that I own with any major character customization.... well other thank Skyrim. But I'm not going to use that :lol:
You know you never do see the face of the Commander in XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Why not just assume that after a short fling with Hisao Hanako moved on with her life and as a joke began researching ways to counter extraterrestrial threats, until the extraterrestrials she jokingly proposed DID attack. And there is a pink hair option for female soldiers so you can also assume Misha joined XCOM after being turned down by Shizune.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Steinherz wrote:You know, the more I stay in this topic, the more I want to make the KS characters in Saints Row 2/Saints Row: The Third. Although it'd be a Hanako without scars... and I can't make Emi/Rin >.<

There's not enough variety of hair and eye styles in Saint's Row 2 to make any of the characters, and Saint's Row: The Third isn't good enough to be graced with the likeness of any Katawa Shoujo character.
Customization in general was lousy in The Third. I just made a skeleton guy in gothic steampunk fashion with incendiary SMG ammo and imagined the whole thing was a comic book adventure.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

Customization in general was lousy in The Third. I just made a skeleton guy in gothic steampunk fashion with incendiary SMG ammo and imagined the whole thing was a comic book adventure.

Isn't everything lousy about the third?

except the big purple floppy dildo-bat.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:Isn't everything lousy about the third?

Nope.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowyeclipse wrote:Isn't everything lousy about the third?

Nope.
However making your guy into the Silver Surfer (max muscle with the Mercury skin) and flying Teabagging people is AWESOMELY HILARIOUS.
I also draw, kind of.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Following in my style of creating my dear Hanako in different games I play, here's a screenshot from Quake 2. Not sure if anyone plays it, but I still do. I prefer to load up a good "Action" mod and give her a sniper rifle, then perch on a roof somewhere and pick off helpless bots.
Attachments
quake2max007.jpg
quake2max007.jpg (232.37 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Isn't everything lousy about the third?

Pretty much, yeah.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Following in my style of creating my dear Hanako in different games I play, here's a screenshot from Quake 2. Not sure if anyone plays it, but I still do. I prefer to load up a good "Action" mod and give her a sniper rifle, then perch on a roof somewhere and pick off helpless bots.
Oh god, kill it with fire...
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Following in my style of creating my dear Hanako in different games I play, here's a screenshot from Quake 2. Not sure if anyone plays it, but I still do. I prefer to load up a good "Action" mod and give her a sniper rifle, then perch on a roof somewhere and pick off helpless bots.
Oh jesus... Look at her face, man. That thing... It doesn't want to be, it knows it should not be :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Uh, why is everyone making fun of my 2 hour project? The way the Q2 models are made doesn't allow for the best detail, so I did what I could. I think it came out okay. The alternative would be to create my own 3d wireframe and skin it myself, which I lack the skill to do. Maybe you guys don't remember or realize, Quake 2 is a 1997 game that only received one engine modification that I still use today. Go lighter on your comments, or else... *grabs sniper rifle*
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Uh, why is everyone making fun of my 2 hour project? The way the Q2 models are made doesn't allow for the best detail, so I did what I could. I think it came out okay. The alternative would be to create my own 3d wireframe and skin it myself, which I lack the skill to do. Maybe you guys don't remember or realize, Quake 2 is a 1997 game that only received one engine modification that I still use today. Go lighter on your comments, or else... *grabs sniper rifle*
I agree, Quake is an amazing platform. It has been used/modified countless times. I actually think your model is good.
(also you probably have the skill to make the wireframe (its only the internal skeleton) however the PATIENCE for making a 3D model is hell, believe me I'm majoring in video game design)
I also draw, kind of.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Uh, why is everyone making fun of my 2 hour project? The way the Q2 models are made doesn't allow for the best detail, so I did what I could. I think it came out okay. The alternative would be to create my own 3d wireframe and skin it myself, which I lack the skill to do. Maybe you guys don't remember or realize, Quake 2 is a 1997 game that only received one engine modification that I still use today. Go lighter on your comments, or else... *grabs sniper rifle*
Sorry about that, i guess i just couldn't resist the urge for some smart-ass observation. I played Quake 1 and Doom so i know the quality of the models and indeed that's the best you could have done, it's just that i found her face, and the way it was textured (the eyebrow positioning make it seem like she's horrified) on the model kinda funny.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos