You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Well, that means I did what I wanted, cause I was going for the horrified look. It's not like I'd make her blush, or look too happy running around with a sniper rifle. I'm thinking about taking one of the wireframe models for a sniper and positioning it correctly so it looks like she's holding one. Cause for the moment she looks like she fires from her bare hand.
shiro_midori

Post by shiro_midori »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Well, that means I did what I wanted, cause I was going for the horrified look. It's not like I'd make her blush, or look too happy running around with a sniper rifle. I'm thinking about taking one of the wireframe models for a sniper and positioning it correctly so it looks like she's holding one. Cause for the moment she looks like she fires from her bare hand.
If you're face-to-face with her, she'd probably be horrified anyway.
Sweetfrost

Post by Sweetfrost »

When you start daydreaming as soon as you see a disabled girl, trying to figure out what her deep story might be.
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Sweetfrost wrote:When you start daydreaming as soon as you see a disabled girl, trying to figure out what her deep story might be.
that's day dreaming? I thought that was just being curious and wondering?

When you start reading peoples medication bottles if they are left out in their house\apartment\ect....I caught myself doing this at a friends house. :x
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Yoh_Komori wrote: When you start reading peoples medication bottles if they are left out in their house\apartment\ect....I caught myself doing this at a friends house. :x
I did that before I played Katawa Shoujo :lol:.
But not often XD.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Depado

Post by Depado »

Steinherz wrote:
Yoh_Komori wrote: When you start reading peoples medication bottles if they are left out in their house\apartment\ect....I caught myself doing this at a friends house. :x
I did that before I played Katawa Shoujo :lol:.
But not often XD.
I admit it, I've done that too. I know it should be private, but I just get curious :O

On another note, anybody listen to Flying Lotus? You may not like this sort of moosic, but this song keeps reminding me of KS and the feels.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

In continuing my current hobby of painting Quake 2 skins, here is another version of Hanako I painted up, this time based on her casual outfit. The base model is a bit better than the one I used the other time.
Attachments
quake2max006.jpg
quake2max006.jpg (828.95 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Yoh_Komori wrote:
Sweetfrost wrote:When you start daydreaming as soon as you see a disabled girl, trying to figure out what her deep story might be.
that's day dreaming? I thought that was just being curious and wondering?

When you start reading peoples medication bottles if they are left out in their house\apartment\ect....I caught myself doing this at a friends house. :x
There are people that don't do that?
Not Dead Yet
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

When i delibrately close my eyes during half brained activities to see how hard it is through lilly's eyes :lol:
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

when everytime i hit my head or get a pain in my chest, i think im having a heart attack.
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

When i cut off all my limbs, blinded myself, deafened myself and burnt myself just so i could be like my 5 favorite superheroes... too far? :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:When i delibrately close my eyes during half brained activities to see how hard it is through lilly's eyes :lol:
Some here have gone full days blind to see that...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
hoopy

Post by hoopy »

Xanatos wrote:
hoopy wrote:When i delibrately close my eyes during half brained activities to see how hard it is through lilly's eyes :lol:
Some here have gone full days blind to see that...

Oh, theres no way i could do that for a whole day... Poor lilly, Dem feels.
udscbt

Post by udscbt »

hoopy wrote:When i cut off all my limbs, blinded myself, deafened myself and burnt myself just so i could be like my 5 favorite superheroes... too far? :lol:
Maybe not: Teenager Severs Arm in Imitation of Video Game (don't worry it's fake)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

hoopy wrote:When i cut off all my limbs, blinded myself, deafened myself and burnt myself just so i could be like my 5 favorite superheroes... too far? :lol:
...Which superheroes?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."