You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Going to bump this thread with a boss picture. (slang context for those that miss that point.)
Attachments
2013-04-02 19-13-35.jpg
2013-04-02 19-13-35.jpg (696.36 KiB) Viewed 3854 times
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I've listened to nothing but KS music at work for the last five months now. I find it relaxing and I can block out a lot of what stresses me. Still, many would say listening to the same songs over and over is a sign of insanity. Not like I care, my mind is anything but normal. Or worldly for that matter.
Many say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. I say that's the definition of stupidity. The point being, what many say is wrong. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Einstein was the fellow with the quote. There are SOME links between insanity and stupidity. Logic doesn't work with them both.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

On another forum I visit a member is always talking about feminism (by which he means womankind enslaving all of mankind, bringing utopian guess.) Anytime I read his posts a certain rage face pops into my head.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos: I know it's a bit late to say this, but on your violence videos (my heart was beating throughout the entire politician video by the way) i got actually more disturbed by the videogame one rather than the real one. In any case i would agree that you can always tell the difference... It's not really a matter of graphic quality after all, but on the artistic treatment such a thing as violence is given.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Ultima01

Post by Ultima01 »

Nobody in Particular wrote:You know you have played KS when you sign up to a forum dedicated to KS.

...I want my life back...
Oh you're cruel.
Ultima01

Post by Ultima01 »

...When you start creating video game characters based off of the characters from KS.

I have RPG Maker VX Ace, and this scenario is the case with me.

Possible next step would be to recreate Katawa Shoujo in RMVXA. jk.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Shoot, I'd actually go for that. If I knew how. Having Hisao walk around the school and being able to explore more with "side quests" and what not would be cool.

Here's my logic on it... an RPG engine is used to create a level and item system where you fight monsters and all that, but none of that is necessary. All you'd have to do is set the flags for all the plot and storyline things to happen, you could even put the choices in there and affect the dialogue as such. Heh, I'd love to see it. It's most likely possible.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Its probably a good thing that nobody makes a body scar layer in Second Life then. :)

Oh well, at least I was able to get a Yamaku uniform.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
neio

Post by neio »

Nobody in Particular wrote:...I want my life back...
...I don't regret a thing...
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I don't either. KS is beautiful and I hope very many people find it.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I don't either. KS is beautiful and I hope very many people find it.
I'm with you there.

When you consider marrying an armless girl just so you feel like you've married a real-life Rin...

>.>
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Honestly, can you really play too much KS? It's one of the more truly pure things in life. Has it's flaws of course like any person, but it's a lot better than most of the media out there which is garbage.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ultima01 wrote:Possible next step would be to recreate Katawa Shoujo in RMVXA. jk.
I'm basically doing this... :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

So, no one's recreating the KS cast in Gods Eater Burst? I already did it for Hisao. He's quite the badass Buster-Blade'er.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.