No scene with all 5 girls in it?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BobBobberson

No scene with all 5 girls in it?

Post by BobBobberson »

I'm very nearly done with the game (Just need Lilly's neutral ending), and while doing said ending, I ran across a scene where Hisao goes to the roof for lunch only to see Emi, Rin, and Lilly there, with Hanako walking in after. The banter between the 4 girls was pretty good given their unique personalities, but I kinda wish Shizune and Misha had shown up, if only to complete the set. Devs, why you no add scene with all the girls in it?!
Eraser35

Re: No scene with all 5 girls in it?

Post by Eraser35 »

theres a group pictures when you 100%
scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

I kinda notice that too. At the very least, they all interact with each other at some point in the game.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

You only get the 100% All-Clear image which is the main 5 girls plus Misha.

Other than that, none of hte girls interact with each other unless they're friends, family members, or classmates.
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Snow_Storm wrote:You only get the 100% All-Clear image which is the main 5 girls plus Misha.

Other than that, none of hte girls interact with each other unless they're friends, family members, or classmates.
Kinda goes without saying why Shizune is not in the picture you described, then.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

I was hoping for the exact same thing. I thought it was going to happen during that rooftop scene with Misha and Shizune showing up for School Council business, but it never happens.
It kind of makes me sad.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Why should there be a scene like that if there's no plot reason at all to include one?
They go to three different classes, have different hobbies/clubs and in some cases don't even know each other by more than name. Why should they all hang out together?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Dreager_ex

Post by Dreager_ex »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Why should there be a scene like that if there's no plot reason at all to include one?
They go to three different classes, have different hobbies/clubs and in some cases don't even know each other by more than name. Why should they all hang out together?
I imagine for entertainment purposes since that's the point of KS (a form of entertainment). It's really not out of the realm of possibility considering they all have scenes on the roof and they all talk about going to the roof. I agree though that I would like it to have significance to it so that it doesn't just feel tacked on.