Artbook Help

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Gamera Ramen

Artbook Help

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I'm having some trouble looking at 'Fragments of Summer' and 'Midwinter.' When I click the links to view them, they freeze and stop loading around 2 mb or so. When I save them to my computer, they start loading again, only to freeze again at about 11 mb. When I try to view the file on my computer, it says that the file is in use by another program and can't be opened. When the page in Firefox finally unfreezes, only the first page is loaded, regardless of how many mb loaded. Trying to view any other page generates the error message 'There was an error processing a page. A file I/O error has occurred.' And if I close Firefox, the file on my computer disappears.
Help?
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
demonix

Re: Artbook Help

Post by demonix »

I've had no problems with the fragments of summer artbook and I just downloaded the midwinter artbook and that works perfectly (using adobe reader 10.1 on both).
Gamera Ramen

Re: Artbook Help

Post by Gamera Ramen »

I' m using Adobe Reader 9, so maybe that's part of it. I'll update and try again.
EDIT: Updated, works just fine.
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).