ROYAL RUMBLE!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Who is the winner of this ultimate showdown?

Lilly
13%
Hanako
10%
Emi
8%
Shizune
10%
Rin
1%
Misha
3%
Kenji
12%
Yuuko
1%
Mutuo
2%
Nurse
1%
Meiko
1%
Akira
5%
Jigoro
31%
Hisao
1%

Total votes: 98

Alexbond45

Re: ROYAL RUMBLE!

Post by Alexbond45 »

You can't really say who wins inless you Specify the Weapons.

It really depends
In close Combat, Jigoro would probably win, If he carries around a Katana, he probably has proper training for It, and You never know, He may follow, to some level, part of the Samurai Code.

If you gave them guns, It would depend on the type, Because The most interesting one would be Bolt Action, Because it Depends on Accuracy, while A more SMG Type Weapon would depend on speed to get close or run away.
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Alexbond45 wrote:You can't really say who wins inless you Specify the Weapons.

It really depends
In close Combat, Jigoro would probably win, If he carries around a Katana, he probably has proper training for It, and You never know, He may follow, to some level, part of the Samurai Code.

If you gave them guns, It would depend on the type, Because The most interesting one would be Bolt Action, Because it Depends on Accuracy, while A more SMG Type Weapon would depend on speed to get close or run away.
Weapons? Let's see...

Akira: M1928 Thompson SMG, 50 drum rounds (just HAD to see her wield that. Someone pull it off in the shimmie? please? :3)

Misha: Drills--no, not her hair. Real drills you use to kill zombies with

Kenji: A bandolier of C4--because, who would've thought giving the near-blind and borderline-hikikomori some explosives might be a good idea?

Yuuko: The C4's detonator.

Mutou: Silenced SigSauer P220 pistol--light, small, and concealable underneath his trench coat.

Nurse: Vials of poison, some dart, and blow pipes. A bonesaw is nice too.

Jigoro: Standard load-out.

Hisao: defibrillator--in case he has that heart attack, or the need to give someone else a 'heart attack'

Rin: shoes (with a hidden blade inside a la KGB operative).

Emi: Combustible Lemonscopyright Aperture Science, Cave Johnson

Shizune: GPS (which detects nearby 'players')

Lilly: Her cane...WHICH WAS ACTUALLY A SWORD HIDDEN INSIDE A CANE! INSIDE ANOTHER CANE!! AND INSIDE ANOTHER SWORD WHICH REVEALS ANOTHER CANE! CANE-CEPTION!! just a sword hidden inside a cane

Hanako: Chocolate. And bacon.

...ok, enough lack of sleep induced randomness
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Hmm I must Disagree

The Nurse Should also have a gun that Heals people!
"MEDIC!"
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

Megumeru wrote:
Weapons? Let's see...

Akira: M1928 Thompson SMG, 50 drum rounds (just HAD to see her wield that. Someone pull it off in the shimmie? please? :3)

Misha: Drills--no, not her hair. Real drills you use to kill zombies with

Kenji: A bandolier of C4--because, who would've thought giving the near-blind and borderline-hikikomori some explosives might be a good idea?

Yuuko: The C4's detonator.

Mutou: Silenced SigSauer P220 pistol--light, small, and concealable underneath his trench coat.

Nurse: Vials of poison, some dart, and blow pipes. A bonesaw is nice too.

Jigoro: Standard load-out.

Hisao: defibrillator--in case he has that heart attack, or the need to give someone else a 'heart attack'

Rin: shoes (with a hidden blade inside a la KGB operative).

Emi: Combustible Lemonscopyright Aperture Science, Cave Johnson

Shizune: GPS (which detects nearby 'players')

Lilly: Her cane...WHICH WAS ACTUALLY A SWORD HIDDEN INSIDE A CANE! INSIDE ANOTHER CANE!! AND INSIDE ANOTHER SWORD WHICH REVEALS ANOTHER CANE! CANE-CEPTION!! just a sword hidden inside a cane

Hanako: Chocolate. And bacon.

...ok, enough lack of sleep induced randomness
God damnit, I'm working on it already! You read my mind :D just doodling Akira with Tommygun, will finish tomorrow.
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Megumeru wrote:Nurse: Vials of poison, some dart, and blow pipes. A bonesaw is nice too.
Meet the Nurse.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Hmm, There should be a tank somewhere in all this XD.

Also, I wouldnt mind seeing an STG 44 Somewhere, It IS the world's first Assualt Rifle.
MY CODE:
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

...oh god I just have the idea of giving Hanako a hatchet OR a saw.

If a hatchet:

Hisao: Hanako...but I...

Hanako: USODA!!! *kills Hisao*

If a saw:

Hanako: see, Lilly...

*looks at Lilly...*

Hanako: I knew you're lying...

*looks at Lilly...

Hanako: ...there's no body inside. (daremou imasen yo)

*looks at Lilly, her abdomen cut open, and Hanako having this blank stare. She lost it

Hanako: Now we can be together forever, Hisao~ (cradles Hisao's HEAD)

*enter nice boat scene*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Here is the perfect Idea for the Nurse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
MY CODE:
Mysterious Stranger

Alexbond45 wrote:Here is the perfect Idea for the Nurse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc
I quite literally posted the exact same video less than an hour ago, broski.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

This reminds me of the South Park Episode I just watched, where Cartman is Hall Monitor

You given up Brah?
MY CODE:
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

What if Lilly and Shizune, realize that if they didn't work together, they were going to die if they confronted that hairy-faced ape of an uncle/father of theirs?

Then, with Shizune's awesome strategist's skills and Lilly's charm and ability to bring people together, they get everyone (or at least Hisao, Hanako, Emi, Miki, Rin, and Akira) to dive on Jigoro all at once?

Do you think the cooperative efforts of 7girls and 1 guy with a heart defect could defeat Jigoro?
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Mysterious Stranger

Paddy wrote:What if Lilly and Shizune, realize that if they didn't work together, they were going to die if they confronted that hairy-faced ape of an uncle/father of theirs?

Then, with Shizune's awesome strategist's skills and Lilly's charm and ability to bring people together, they get everyone (or at least Hisao, Hanako, Emi, Miki, Rin, and Akira) to dive on Jigoro all at once?

Do you think the cooperative efforts of 7girls and 1 guy with a heart defect could defeat Jigoro?
Let's not forget that we have no evidence that Jigoro is at all proficient with that blade of his. Quite frankly, I think it's more likely he would impale himself while trying to perform an inane flourish and bitch about his opponent's choice of dress at the same time.

To answer your question: yes.
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

But for all you know, Jigoro can pull of the Famous Move Ancient Samurai would do.

You see, when Samurai Pass, If you like, bump one, You would Pull out the Katana, But Samurai would slash you in the Process. The fastest one Will Usually kill the other.

But he probably knows nothing.
MY CODE:
Klon

Post by Klon »

Well, let's analyse how this one might go down - if we are talking about a FFA:
Hisao realises/assumes that Jigoro is the biggest threat in this fight, with Mutuo already on his side, he (somehow) manages to lure Rin in; Kenji follows suit after Hisao makes him believe Jigoro's a feminist. Jigoro gets Nexus'd and is out.

Meanwhile, we get a classic proxy battle with Misha and Hanako battling it out for their less stronger partners. Misha has the upper hand in the early part of the battle, but Hanako manages to gather the willpower to make it a close fight - she still loses.

Misha and Shizune now want to go after Lilly, but a double team of Akira and Kenji takes care of Misha and now Shizune has the disadvantage but fights her three opponents off with insane offense and ridiculous speed.

After a short while Akira gets sick of Kenji's anti-feminist propaganda and decides to knock him out. Bad luck though, Kenji has all the luck and manages to avoid the punch - which hits Lilly right in the face and she's down and out.

Kenji now tries to help his bro Hisao, Akira is in shock about having knocked out her own sister. That is the opening Shizune needs, she manages to take care of Akira and with nobody really able to help her, she gets beaten up and is out.

While all of this went down, Emi was having a bit of fun teasingly attacking Hisao. Sadly, her games went just a bit too far - that one punch to the chest makes Hisao go down, he is down and won't be getting up during this fight anymore.

Seeing his best student on the floor is not acceptable for Mutuo, who gives Emi a bit of her own medicine. "Medicine" is a neat transition, the Nurse interferes, but the teacher wisely avoids a anesthetic injection and sends the Nurse to the hospital.

Sadly for him though, the rage of a teacher is nothing compared to the rage of a mother, Meiko busts out moves most professional fighters would dream about and so Mutuo joins his student quickly and decisivly on the canvas of defeat.

Kenji was too late to rescue Hisao, but he will have his revenge: while he suffers for the first time in this fight, because he has nobody to give him precise data on this very weak vision unlike before, his willpower allows him to overcome Emi's mother.

A problem arises for Kenji, he will have to deal with the combo of Rin and Emi. He suffers tough blows but keeps standing. Now he is about to get beaten, but manages to tumble of out the way - Emi and Rin crash into each other and Rin's knocked out with Emi barely getting up.

Shizune and Emi come together while Kenji takes a break - we are in the final four now. Emi uses her prosthetics to full effect and literally runs circles around Shizune while hitting punches. Shizune counters by simply extending her arm into the circle. Anyone who's ever had driven into a guard rail on a bike knows how much that hurts.

And now we are down to three - Shizune, Kenji and ... Yuuko! Now that is a surprise - although not a big one, given that Yuuko simply fidgets around, not doing any fighting at all. This now ends, after Shizune tries to message an apology, she knocks the librarian out.

THE SHOWDOWN: Kenji vs. Shizune - it's the brawl that will decide whether men or women will rule not only Yamaku, but the entire world. Both are worn out from this battle but they need to keep it together. Shizune has the advantage of better sight, but Kenji has the dirtier tricks up his sleeve, which pays out handily for him, he slows Shizune down by viciously using the flash of a camera. Willpower has brought them to this showdown and it decides it. In an almost artistically simple-minded motion, both sides go for the opponents lower parts. You can see the pain on both their faces, it's now a question of who goes down first ... it's Shizune! While he also goes down immediately afterwards, Kenji Setou has survived against the "feminist conspiracy" and wins!
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Well, We ARE talking about a Battle about a Civlization that was Isolated for 500 Years Before learning about Modern Society, and then Proceeded to Develop a large Navy and Violently Shook America (A Big Bear. Thats Asleep. And what Happens when you wake up a Sleeping Bear? Inless your Prepared. You Die)

Although Akira might have a Slight Advantage being Scot and All, The Scots can make Excellent Soldiers (Ala HighLanders)
MY CODE: