Akira
6%
Miki
1%

Total votes: 466

ShadeHaven

Re: Best Mother ??

Post by ShadeHaven »

Otakumon wrote:Lilly: Would hire a nanny to raise it until it's old enough to attend school, then ship it off to a boarding school, and spend her days passed out drunk on the couch. It was good enough for her so it's good enough for her kid.
lolwut?

Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Otakumon wrote: Lilly: Would hire a nanny to raise it until it's old enough to attend school, then ship it off to a boarding school, and spend her days passed out drunk on the couch. It was good enough for her so it's good enough for her kid.
Funny enough, I could see this happening...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Megumeru wrote:
Otakumon wrote: Lilly: Would hire a nanny to raise it until it's old enough to attend school, then ship it off to a boarding school, and spend her days passed out drunk on the couch. It was good enough for her so it's good enough for her kid.
A serious take on it, I could see Lilly, for all of her serious love, over-intellectualizing the parenting experience and reading tons of parenting guides to try and make up for a lack of direct parenting. The kid will get upset over something, and Akira will have to pop some sense into her head (like, a friendly sibling pop, not like domestic abuse).

Her and Hanako both have a serious risk of helicopter-parenting.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Doraleous

Post by Doraleous »

Shizune'd be best mom evah, she'd make her kid play the "Scary Maze" game and when they started crying and whimpering, she'd sign [Take it like a man, you f***ing pussy].
Megumeru wrote:
Lmao, she'd tell the child:

"We can pursue a long distance relationship, these are becoming more and more common these days"
danyo

Post by danyo »

I think emi would be, while lilly does give off the most motherly feelings, I think she'd spoil a kid to much ( She kinda spoils hanako and hisao aswell ).

I don't know why, but I think emi would be a great mother, both nice and lovingly, but also strict and correct when needed. Another part ( quite a big part imo ) is she seems to be the only girl out of the lot that still has a good relationship with her mother, wich imo is a big help to learn how to deal with children. Especially since it seems her mother was ( and still is ) a great mother.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Megumeru wrote:
Why does that not surprise me? :P
Not Dead Yet
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Oddball wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
Why does that not surprise me? :P
Oh SNAP! You know me there man, you know me... :twisted:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
AdventSign

Post by AdventSign »

Lilly hands down. Has the patience and gentle quality of a mother without getting angry easily.
klitnov

Post by klitnov »

Most people would go with Lilly, I agree because she is very polite and kind, deals with people well and is caring.

But I want more Rin's in the world.
Kayo12

Post by Kayo12 »

#1 Lilly: She has motherly love written all over her.
#2 Emi: She's just so much fun, being her kid would be a blast.
#3: Hanako: Hanako strikes me as being the most devoted mother ever. She would give her life for her child.
Musique

Post by Musique »

Rin.
The mother > Daughter/Son language. Made by themselves.
*can't think of anything else*
Couch to 5k with Emi!

Week 1 D123--------Week 5 D123
Week 2 D123--------Week 6 D123
Week 3 D123--------Week 7 D123
Week 4 D123--------Week 8 D123
-----------Week 9 D123---------