Katawa Yankee (Updated 5/7/12)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

MockTugBoat

Update on Status and Lateness

Post by MockTugBoat »

NOT AN UPDATE

Alright, sorry that it's not an update. Just wanted to make sure that I'm still alive and people don't think that I straight up like, quit. I got some splainin' to do, though.

So, I took a break, kinda. I saved Rin for last because I was afraid. I never actually finished her route, so I spent some time doing it. You’d figure it shouldn’t take me this long, but my heart exploded with emotion. So now I’m replaying it just like I do for all the other routes to make sure. So the actual Rin chapter might take a while.

I also started writing my own novel thingy separate from Fanfics and the like, so that’s taking up my time too. I was thinking of making it a Medaka Box x Katawa Shoujo crossover, but… doesn’t suit the mood? And plus, all aspiring fanfic writers should break away and RPers should break away and make their own world, right? If anybody is interested in it, I’ll like, iunno, do something.

Combined with school, friends, fucking god damn school…. Rawer;klajsd;fkljasld;fkj… And the replaying of routes! Yeah. It takes time. So I’m slowly chipping away at the Rin chapter, but I feel it’s not that fantastic. So gonna write what I can until that sudden “MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS” moment comes to me for the Rin chapter.

I'm gonna be home tomorrow cuz I threw out my back while deadlifting and a pretty girl passed by. Note to people, no matter how pretty the girl, don't try to look so obviously at the gym. Be more subtle, use the mirrors and stuff... Y'know, all creepy like. But it's not gonna be the Rin Chapter, it's gonna be an inbetween which I figured would be a good lead in! Cuz rather than the boiling point being the Rin chapter, the boiling point will be before, and Rin will be the cool down. Cuz she's a cool girl. 8) By the way, if anybody wants to help me with the Rin chapter, message me or tell me about that too... it's pretty damn hard for me for whatever reason.

Okay, anyway, I'm gonna go and cry myself to sleep and hope I can workout sooner than a week from now. FANIME IS COMING UP! If any of you are going, hit me up... Uhh, I'm a guy by the way, if nobody could tell, so don't wanna disappoint anybody. But it's always interesting to meet new people and the like. Okay, I'm off, I promise I'll have the breaking point chapter up tomorrow. Or... later today, depending on your timezone. 16 hours from now sounds good. Bye bye y'all~
DanjaDoom

Re: Update on Status and Lateness

Post by DanjaDoom »

MockTugBoat wrote:NOT AN UPDATE

Alright, sorry that it's not an update. Just wanted to make sure that I'm still alive and people don't think that I straight up like, quit. I got some splainin' to do, though.

So, I took a break, kinda. I saved Rin for last because I was afraid. I never actually finished her route, so I spent some time doing it. You’d figure it shouldn’t take me this long, but my heart exploded with emotion. So now I’m replaying it just like I do for all the other routes to make sure. So the actual Rin chapter might take a while.

I also started writing my own novel thingy separate from Fanfics and the like, so that’s taking up my time too. I was thinking of making it a Medaka Box x Katawa Shoujo crossover, but… doesn’t suit the mood? And plus, all aspiring fanfic writers should break away and RPers should break away and make their own world, right? If anybody is interested in it, I’ll like, iunno, do something.

Combined with school, friends, fucking god damn school…. Rawer;klajsd;fkljasld;fkj… And the replaying of routes! Yeah. It takes time. So I’m slowly chipping away at the Rin chapter, but I feel it’s not that fantastic. So gonna write what I can until that sudden “MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS” moment comes to me for the Rin chapter.

I'm gonna be home tomorrow cuz I threw out my back while deadlifting and a pretty girl passed by. Note to people, no matter how pretty the girl, don't try to look so obviously at the gym. Be more subtle, use the mirrors and stuff... Y'know, all creepy like. But it's not gonna be the Rin Chapter, it's gonna be an inbetween which I figured would be a good lead in! Cuz rather than the boiling point being the Rin chapter, the boiling point will be before, and Rin will be the cool down. Cuz she's a cool girl. 8) By the way, if anybody wants to help me with the Rin chapter, message me or tell me about that too... it's pretty damn hard for me for whatever reason.

Okay, anyway, I'm gonna go and cry myself to sleep and hope I can workout sooner than a week from now. FANIME IS COMING UP! If any of you are going, hit me up... Uhh, I'm a guy by the way, if nobody could tell, so don't wanna disappoint anybody. But it's always interesting to meet new people and the like. Okay, I'm off, I promise I'll have the breaking point chapter up tomorrow. Or... later today, depending on your timezone. 16 hours from now sounds good. Bye bye y'all~
DO YOU EVEN LIFT

I kid. I need to get back into weights, been focusing too much on cardio...

Anyway, take your time, it'll come to you :)
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic