Hisao and his physical health

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Skarl

Re: Hisao and his physical health

Post by Skarl »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:Yeah, it's almost as if the writers used Hisao's condition for dramatic effect.

Shocking.
Hey no need for that tone! :lol:

But in all serious that's what I mean, in Emi's route he doesn't have much of a problem with his heart other than when he almost passes out running, in the beginning but after the beginning he's pretty much good to go. It just bothers me that he does in others. (dramatic effect)
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Skarl wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:Yeah, it's almost as if the writers used Hisao's condition for dramatic effect.

Shocking.

But in all serious that's what I mean, in Emi's route he doesn't have much of a problem with his heart other than when he almost passes out running, in the beginning but after the beginning he's pretty much good to go. It just bothers me that he does in others. (dramatic effect)
So Hisao's health condition is best in the route where he dates the health nut? Who'da thought it!?
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Skarl wrote:

Shocking.

Haha, sorry if that came off as a tad heartless (nyuk nyuk nyuk). Though correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Hisao encounter some difficulty with his condition during at least one of Emi's H-scenes? I'll have to go back and check to be sure, but I would think so, given that he does with pretty much every other route. Can't remember anything specifically though, so I could be wrong.
Last edited by Mysterious Stranger on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Skarl

Post by Skarl »

themocaw wrote:
Skarl wrote:

Shocking.

So Hisao's health condition is best in the route where he dates the health nut? Who'da thought it!?
But that's what I mean >_< That it's worrying his conditions is worse in routes other than the "healthnut". It's disheartening seeing him run out of breath climbing the stairs when he just ran a mile easy earlier. (just did Hanako's route after Emi)
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Well, i think it is implied that Hisao has been training with Emi for months and was far more responsible with his medicine, so it is understandable.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

I thought that Lilly's route was the only one where he has major heart problems. For example, in Rin's route it doesn't come up at all until the very end of the good ending.
BadMrFrostii

Post by BadMrFrostii »

I never took that into thought.
Now you've got me wondering. D:
I've only played through Emi's and Lilly's playthrough, and currently on Shizunes, but it seems like he does at least enough physical exercise in the two routes that aren't Emi's to keep him at least somewhat healthy......or at least as healthy as one with his conditions can be.

Even if not, I like to think he leads on a healthy life after the story ends :P.
Gouken: "We are like cherry blossoms, Ryu, meant to bloom gloriously, but only for a short time until our season has passed."
Akuma: "But for the weak, that season passes much sooner. For the weak, there is no glory!"
LeeeHaay

Post by LeeeHaay »

Notguest wrote:I thought that Lilly's route was the only one where he has major heart problems. For example, in Rin's route it doesn't come up at all until the very end of the good ending.
Yeah he did.
(Lilly Spoiler) He forgot to take his medicine for like two days when he was at the summerhouse with Lilly and Hanko. And then of course the 'good ending' where he has another heart attack in the airport.
Although in other routes, Hisao's condition has been most apparent during the H-Scenes.
Mysterious Stranger

LeeeHaay wrote:Yeah he did.
(Lilly Spoiler) He forgot to take his medicine for like two days when he was at the summerhouse with Lilly and Hanko. And then of course the 'good ending' where he has another heart attack in the airport.
Although in other routes, Hisao's condition has been most apparent during the H-Scenes.
Should probably point out that Hisao has the heart attack at the airport regardless of which ending you get.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
FlyingPiranha

Post by FlyingPiranha »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
LeeeHaay wrote:Yeah he did.
Should probably point out that Hisao has the heart attack at the airport regardless of which ending you get.
Are you so sure? The two endings I got for Lilly were the neutral one - when Lilly leaves for the airport and it ends with just Hisao and Hanako standing there, and the good ending, where he chases Lilly, has the heart attack, and then the two reunite in the hospital.
Obligatory "Order in Which I Beat the Routes" Signature:
Emi - Rin - Shizune - Lilly - Hanako

Currently struggling my way through writing my first fan fiction (or any fiction for that matter) in years.
Mysterious Stranger

FlyingPiranha wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:Should probably point out that Hisao has the heart attack at the airport regardless of which ending you get.
Are you so sure? The two endings I got for Lilly were the neutral one - when Lilly leaves for the airport and it ends with just Hisao and Hanako standing there, and the good ending, where he chases Lilly, has the heart attack, and then the two reunite in the hospital.
Hm, you must be right, then. For whatever reason I was securely under the impression that the neutral ending stopped just before the appearance of the music box, leaving Hisao to his grief at the hospital, but according to you, it must end at a point much earlier than that.

Oh, well. That'll teach me to presume.