Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Pascalla

Re: Katawa Shoujo Cosplay General

Post by Pascalla »

GG Crono wrote:It looks dark brown to me.
Doesn't it?

I decided to kind of color pick her hair, and I guess it really is all purple (at first I had labeled them as they appeared).
It's kind of a plum color. Mreh, I'll just kind of link the color pick. Maybe it'll help future Mikis; http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/c ... KIHAIR.png . It still looks dark brown sometimes though.

Also, thank you so much for the input! It really does help!
Jeo wrote:Also, does anyone know where I could get the male school uniform, cause I am having no luck finding one online, and I am currently too busy with two current projects of halo armor and a planned project of Isaac Clarke to make my own. Out of all the Hisaos I've seen I think I could pull him off pretty well, but then thats just me, you decide:
Well if you want to do it then do it. o3o I don't really look at cosplayers to see if they have "the right face or build", I think it's just all in good fun for the most part. <3
But um, for the male school uniform, all you really have to do is find a long-sleeved white dress shirt without pockets in the front, a black tie, sew (though you said you're busy) or find green pants/slacks/whatever--err I'm going by memory here but some black dress shoes/black shoes that are dress shoe-like, and if you feel the need to, then a wig. Hell, minus the wig, I have all of that in my closet. :U
It's a pretty casual outfit, so you could probably just find a lot of this stuff in stores and come out with a pretty decent Hisao cosplay. (If you were going for the jacket of the male uniform too then that'd take a little more work.) Good luck! <3
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
Snow_Storm

Re: It's a cosplay!

Post by Snow_Storm »

massive-tile-sale wrote:Thanks for the feed back every one, I used tissue paper and liquid latex for the texture of the scars and for the color I used blush and face paint, I'm pleased everyone thought it turned out well (I got the photos taken near the end of the day so the make-up wasn't as fresh unfortunately but it still turned out pretty good in photos).

[img]
Hmm. Had a feeling it was liquid latex. A lot of cosplayers I know use that for realistic wounds and scars.
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

my cosplay won't arrive on time for me to attend Anime Expo with it, but if you all want to meet me... I'll most likely be wearing a Team Rocket shirt with the Hanako pin on my shoulder and I'll most likely be hanging out around where the KS tables are. I'm planning on attending Ikkicon or San Japan here in Texas though... I went ahead and ordered a Yamaku Uniform and some wigs
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

Wanderingheartache wrote:my cosplay won't arrive on time for me to attend Anime Expo with it, but if you all want to meet me... I'll most likely be wearing a Team Rocket shirt with the Hanako pin on my shoulder and I'll most likely be hanging out around where the KS tables are. I'm planning on attending Ikkicon or San Japan here in Texas though... I went ahead and ordered a Yamaku Uniform and some wigs
It would have been lovely to see a Hanako, but that's okay! Um, a couple of us are going to the KS tables at 12:30 PM on Day 3 (Sunday). Maybe you can join us? <3
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
yummines

Post by yummines »

2gud. 2gud for me.

take all my internets
Wanderingheartache

I'll attempt to show up... n_n I have to track down someone I know from another site, I didn't know she was hosting AX

MAJOR EDIT: I almost forgot, I'll have the nametag "Satori Hyuuga" on the same arm I have the Hanako Pin
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I think my only problem is that the burn scars seem too recent.

The fire happened 10 years ago (or is it 12?), so the scars themselves would be more of a leathery shell over her skin instead of a ragged, peeling mess.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

massive-tile-sale wrote:I'm not sure why but people tend to make a new thread for this each time
The reason is "the mods are asleep/MIA". :( Merged, I should have got most of the relevant threads.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Wanderingheartache

Wanderingheartache wrote:my cosplay won't arrive on time for me to attend Anime Expo with it, but if you all want to meet me... I'll most likely be wearing a Team Rocket shirt with the Hanako pin on my shoulder and I'll most likely be hanging out around where the KS tables are. I'm planning on attending Ikkicon or San Japan here in Texas though... I went ahead and ordered a Yamaku Uniform and some wigs
Pascalla wrote:It would have been lovely to see a Hanako, but that's okay! Um, a couple of us are going to the KS tables at 12:30 PM on Day 3 (Sunday). Maybe you can join us? <3
Wanderingheartache wrote:I'll attempt to show up... n_n I have to track down someone I know from another site, I didn't know she was hosting AX

MAJOR EDIT: I almost forgot, I'll have the nametag "Satori Hyuuga" on the same arm I have the Hanako Pin

Probably unneeded and unnecessarily long, but I thought I should condense the last few posts I made before I board my plane and have no access to a computer... I will be attending but I may be hard to spot. I'm planning on wearing a Team Rocket shirt at least one day, the only constant accessory I'll have is a Hanako pin on my shoulder or at least in the same place I wear my convention tag...

Wanderingheartache

Just a quick post before I adjust to my home timezone... anyone who was with the cosplay group and saw my real name during AX, please do not share it okay? I would like it for the wandering heartache to keep wandering and trying to find more great people to hang out with at conventions. I had a lot of fun meeting you guys, though I may have been a little silent...

We need to do that again sometime, I'll try to get a costume so I can participate in the photoshoot too!

Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

Wanderingheartache wrote:Just a quick post before I adjust to my home timezone... anyone who was with the cosplay group and saw my real name during AX, please do not share it okay? I would like it for the wandering heartache to keep wandering and trying to find more great people to hang out with at conventions. I had a lot of fun meeting you guys, though I may have been a little silent...

We need to do that again sometime, I'll try to get a costume so I can participate in the photoshoot too!
Welp, even if I saw it I wouldn't share it, rest assured! XD Nice meeting you!
Wanderingheartache

Pascalla wrote:
Wanderingheartache wrote:Just a quick post before I adjust to my home timezone... anyone who was with the cosplay group and saw my real name during AX, please do not share it okay? I would like it for the wandering heartache to keep wandering and trying to find more great people to hang out with at conventions. I had a lot of fun meeting you guys, though I may have been a little silent...

Welp, even if I saw it I wouldn't share it, rest assured! XD Nice meeting you!

O///O of course, if you'd like to add me on facebook... I do use the Satori Hyuuga alias there. D-don't be d-deterred to add me, I do share my real name on there with my friends... it's only fair to those who have seen my real face after all. n_n

Zoram

Post by Zoram »

Found this on DA. Feet are not portrayed because the shoes are not available yet but for a "test shoot", this cosplayer is already looking great and the shirt is particularly well done.

Wanderingheartache

This girl looks familiar... like someone I went to school with, no way it could be the same person though right? I really like the costume!

ceruleanskies

Post by ceruleanskies »

...wow, you guys are fast, already found my cosplay trial for Shizune :lol: