Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Camoufrage

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Got dragged to the store to help pick out dinner...Proved to be no help at all. Spent the time locked up in my head, the outing only serving to remind me of all the hell I've endured and how miserable I've been in this place over the years. By the end of the shopping, I'd narrowly avoided breaking down twice and was walking as if wading through syrup and watching everything as if it were all separated from me by a pane of glass. Remained silent on the drive back. No will to eat. Currently in bed.
What's wrong, hoe?
Feminists. It's always feminists. And the half-Scottish mafia.
Never thought they'd invade our grocery shopping bliss
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Kutagh wrote:
gragon wrote:
Unforgiven wrote:gragon: I dont think its too bad that you lied your age, but I think it's really cool to tell the truth. And well.. Im 16 myself, so I don't think this is a bad place for us teenagers. We might be younger than most people here, but we still have problems to share and no matter how small your problems are it's still okay to come here and share your story. (Im not sure if I mentioned it before but Im from Finland so if my english is bad please excuse me. I can read and listen english fine, but sometimes I have hard time writing.)
Well thanks. i tought about it too there is no section in the sign in were you need to put your birth so... it was really stupid for me to lie tough... but i do understand why i lied(katawa shoujo has H-scenes) so yea.

And dont worry about your english being bad, mine isn't the best ether. but grammar wise Dutch is WAY worse believe me ^^;
Maak je maar geen zorgen ;) (Don't worry)
Sign language > Spoken language :twisted:
*nods fist in agreement*
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Got dragged to the store to help pick out dinner...Proved to be no help at all. Spent the time locked up in my head, the outing only serving to remind me of all the hell I've endured and how miserable I've been in this place over the years. By the end of the shopping, I'd narrowly avoided breaking down twice and was walking as if wading through syrup and watching everything as if it were all separated from me by a pane of glass. Remained silent on the drive back. No will to eat. Currently in bed.
What's wrong, hoe?
Oh quit your bitching. If it weren't for the actions of the half-Scottish mafia luring the French to the American Revolution we'd still be paying taxes to some king who lives an ocean away. Besides, Kenji's a complete fucking idiot, the feminists have better things to do than to take over this worthless planet.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:the feminists have better things to do than to take over this worthless planet.
Nonsense. It's not like feminists ever get laid or have manly picnics. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:the feminists have better things to do than to take over this worthless planet.
Except for the guy right in front of you who is a feminist, being someone who openly advocates equal rights for women in the workplace and who has been in favor of reducing sexism in video games, who has been in a consensual relationship with something that wasn't a representation of one neurotic assholes frustrated libido. You know while Kenji was a hikiomori more likely to show up in a sequel series to Welcome to the NHK than any other character, you do have internet access and should look up what feminism actually is.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: What's wrong, hoe?
Oh quit your bitching. If it weren't for the actions of the half-Scottish mafia luring the French to the American Revolution we'd still be paying taxes to some king who lives an ocean away.
I think the Italian space pirates deserve some credit too.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:I think the Italian space pirates deserve some credit too.
Actually they were inventing the cannoli at the time, an invention that would later lead to the split that leaves a lot of Sicilians, Sardinians, Tuscans, and Napolitans arguing over what is and isn't Italian. They were behind Hitler's suicide when they fed him what they convinced him was the last cannoli on Earth, but really they weren't that heavily involved with America. Most of America's problems relate to the southern vampires, but they were wiped out by Abraham Lincoln and we're slowly recovering.
...and no i didn't actually watch that movie, i just know the premise.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Except for the guy right in front of you who is a feminist, being someone who openly advocates equal rights for women in the workplace and who has been in favor of reducing sexism in video games, who has been in a consensual relationship with something that wasn't a representation of one neurotic assholes frustrated libido. You know while Kenji was a hikiomori more likely to show up in a sequel series to Welcome to the NHK than any other character, you do have internet access and should look up what feminism actually is.
Oh hell, they've gotten to you... :shock:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:Except for the guy right in front of you who is a feminist, being someone who openly advocates equal rights for women in the workplace and who has been in favor of reducing sexism in video games, who has been in a consensual relationship with something that wasn't a representation of one neurotic assholes frustrated libido. You know while Kenji was a hikiomori more likely to show up in a sequel series to Welcome to the NHK than any other character, you do have internet access and should look up what feminism actually is.
Oh hell, they've gotten to you... :shock:
Yes. They have. Those bastard opinion "Personalities" on Fox News got to me. I can't find humor in Kenji's rantings because he's just way too realistic.
Plus, he was obviously a homosexual. I mean that scarf? The lip balm? The fact that he tried to hide that he had a phone so that no one could check his call log and realize he was stalking a pizza delivery boy? He was ranting manically to try and rationalize his natural urges, but he'll probably grow out of it.
Or have a psychotic episode and attack people in a mall before a cop accidentally shoots him five times in the face because the cop thought he was reaching for his taser.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Actually they were inventing the cannoli at the time, an invention that would later lead to the split that leaves a lot of Sicilians, Sardinians, Tuscans, and Napolitans arguing over what is and isn't Italian. They were behind Hitler's suicide when they fed him what they convinced him was the last cannoli on Earth, but really they weren't that heavily involved with America. Most of America's problems relate to the southern vampires, but they were wiped out by Abraham Lincoln and we're slowly recovering.
This should serve as a fairly good summary.

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

Actually quick question. What do you think is a worse concept:

A. Abraham Lincoln is a vampire hunter and the American slave trade revolved around vampires wanting a food source, leading to the Civil War being secretly lead by union vampire hunters vs. confederate nosferatu
B. A teen abstinence (And later anti-abortion) message spiced up with vampires that combine the Legacy of Kain "Dark Gift" gimmick with body glitter and a biology that radically changes between books because the writer is a fucking idiot
C. A visual novel where you date cripples
D. A sequel to BioShock
E. A romantic comedy with zombies
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Definitely B.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

A. Abraham Lincoln is a vampire hunter and the American slave trade revolved around vampires wanting a food source, leading to the Civil War being secretly lead by union vampire hunters vs. confederate nosferatu
B. A teen abstinence (And later anti-abortion) message spiced up with vampires that combine the Legacy of Kain "Dark Gift" gimmick with body glitter and a biology that radically changes between books because the writer is a fucking idiot
D. A sequel to BioShock

A. I thought that's what happened
B. Sounds suspiciously like Twilight.
C. Sounds great. 10/10 would fap.
D. D: I'm actually hurt. I thought Bioshock 2 was excellent, and Infinite looks to be incredible.
E. Ffffffairly sure that's Shaun of the Dead. Lot less romantic, lot more comedy.

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

D. A sequel to BioShock

A. I thought that's what happened
B. Sounds suspiciously like Twilight.
C. Sounds great. 10/10 would fap.
D. D: I'm actually hurt. I thought Bioshock 2 was excellent, and Infinite looks to be incredible.
E. Ffffffairly sure that's Shaun of the Dead. Lot less romantic, lot more comedy.

A. It wasn't. The lord of darkness never got involved with America, American vampire hunters just began to stand in for the Belmonts who were opposed to any game being made past Symphony of the Night and were boycotting the proceedings.
B. NO. REALLY?
D. BioShock was almost revolutionary in it's narrative. BioShock 2 was a hastily strung together bullshit sequel.
E. I dunno. I found that scene where the guy was torn limb from limb to be romantic.
F. Answer the fucking question, would you kindly? Which concept i brought up is the worst.
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Um, guys...
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!