Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

gragon

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by gragon »

Kouryuu wrote:
gragon wrote:"'its just a stupid teen everyone has those kind of problems at that age.''
Not at all, when I was 15 I was a few years into depression, I didnt want to live, I didnt think I could live, I had a self fulfilling prophecy that I would fail at everything, I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up, in fact I thought I had cancer and was looking forward to dying - it wasnt until 5 years later I realised I should be dead by now. Unfortunately I never had someone to help me out of it until years later. If I didnt think I was just a stupid teen maybe I woulda got some help.
you really have a point there, we are all Human no mather how old we are. and well i felt like that too i actualy tought about suicide but i cant do that. because i know how much pain it brings to your friends and family (if you didnt knew my sis tried and my uncle succeeded at suicide). so now i just live because i live i guess but i want to change that!
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:
Kouryuu wrote:
gragon wrote:"'its just a stupid teen everyone has those kind of problems at that age.''
Not at all, when I was 15 I was a few years into depression, I didnt want to live, I didnt think I could live, I had a self fulfilling prophecy that I would fail at everything, I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up, in fact I thought I had cancer and was looking forward to dying - it wasnt until 5 years later I realised I should be dead by now. Unfortunately I never had someone to help me out of it until years later. If I didnt think I was just a stupid teen maybe I woulda got some help.
you really have a point there, we are all Human no mather how old we are. and well i felt like that too i actualy tought about suicide but i cant do that. because i know how much pain it brings to your friends and family (if you didnt knew my sis tried and my uncle succeeded at suicide). so now i just live because i live i guess but i want to change that!
I live less out of care for who I left behind (and honestly, that's very few if any) but more out of hedonism: Food is too good. Games are too fun. That, and an acute fear of mortality, which far too many incorrectly call a fear of death.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

People have asked, but no, I don't have a My Anime List account. Not yet anyway.
gragon

Post by gragon »

Xanatos wrote:I live less out of care for who I left behind (and honestly, that's very few if any) but more out of hedonism: Food is too good. Games are too fun. That, and an acute fear of mortality, which far too many incorrectly call a fear of death.
well i never realy knew my uncle. but if my sister would have died i would proberly be even sadder than i'm now,but you never know until it happens.
and well everyone has fear of death its in our nature i guess tough mothernature has some wierd ways.

and indeed food is good and games too but pain isn't depression isn't ether and well you cant realy say life is fun or life is said life is just life
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:
Xanatos wrote:I live less out of care for who I left behind (and honestly, that's very few if any) but more out of hedonism: Food is too good. Games are too fun. That, and an acute fear of mortality, which far too many incorrectly call a fear of death.
well i never realy knew my uncle. but if my sister would have died i would proberly be even sadder than i'm now,but you never know until it happens.
and well everyone has fear of death its in our nature i guess tough mothernature has some wierd ways.

and indeed food is good and games too but pain isn't depression isn't ether and well you cant realy say life is fun or life is said life is just life
My sister died over a decade ago. It wasn't too sad at the time.

And a fear of death is hardly human nature. If it were, I'd fear death.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

I don't fear death, or my own mortality for that matter. I await patiently the day that it is my time to go. But I can say, that the wait could be made a lot smoother.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Death is nothing to fear, most people fear dying.

I share Xanatos nerdy hedonism towards life, There are games to play, things to see, people to meet, life can be hard but nothing that is too easy is really meaninfgul.

By the way, all this Suicide crap is boring, sometime this thread feels like a Joy Division fan club.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
gragon

Post by gragon »

Tomate wrote:By the way, all this Suicide crap is boring, sometime this thread feels like a Joy Division fan club.
well,you are straight to the point arn't you :lol: but indeed talking about suicide is quite boring (not to mention depressing) but it is only mentioned once. so i dont realy get your point.

but death would be boring too. just think about it laying in a coffin under the ground isn't realy a fun thing to do. getting burnt to ashes isnt fun ether
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

gragon wrote:
Tomate wrote:By the way, all this Suicide crap is boring, sometime this thread feels like a Joy Division fan club.
well,you are straight to the point arn't you :lol: but indeed talking about suicide is quite boring (not to mention depressing) but it is only mentioned once. so i dont realy get your point.
Maybe I overreacted a little bit.
but death would be boring too. just think about it laying in a coffin under the ground isn't realy a fun thing to do. getting burnt to ashes isnt fun ether
After you die you probably wont care, but to ease the burden of rotting away underground you can always use the Bacon Coffin!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:

Views of death generally take one of two forms. One is eternal sleep, in which case you won't perceive anything so it can't bore you. The other is some manner of continued existence (whether Casper or Jesus is the mascot) in which case, you could probably amuse yourself somehow anyway. :P
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
gragon wrote:

Views of death generally take one of two forms. One is eternal sleep, in which case you won't perceive anything so it can't bore you. The other is some manner of continued existence (whether Casper or Jesus is the mascot) in which case, you could probably amuse yourself somehow anyway. :P
Death is never being able to touch beer again.
Fuck that noise, i want to live! There are so many microbreweries just in my home state i haven't sampled.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Pyramid Head wrote: Death is never being able to touch beer again.
Fuck that noise, i want to live! There are so many microbreweries just in my home state i haven't sampled.
I'd Drink to That!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Got dragged to the store to help pick out dinner...Proved to be no help at all. Spent the time locked up in my head, the outing only serving to remind me of all the hell I've endured and how miserable I've been in this place over the years. By the end of the shopping, I'd narrowly avoided breaking down twice and was walking as if wading through syrup and watching everything as if it were all separated from me by a pane of glass. Remained silent on the drive back. No will to eat. Currently in bed.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:Got dragged to the store to help pick out dinner...Proved to be no help at all. Spent the time locked up in my head, the outing only serving to remind me of all the hell I've endured and how miserable I've been in this place over the years. By the end of the shopping, I'd narrowly avoided breaking down twice and was walking as if wading through syrup and watching everything as if it were all separated from me by a pane of glass. Remained silent on the drive back. No will to eat. Currently in bed.
What's wrong, hoe?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Got dragged to the store to help pick out dinner...Proved to be no help at all. Spent the time locked up in my head, the outing only serving to remind me of all the hell I've endured and how miserable I've been in this place over the years. By the end of the shopping, I'd narrowly avoided breaking down twice and was walking as if wading through syrup and watching everything as if it were all separated from me by a pane of glass. Remained silent on the drive back. No will to eat. Currently in bed.
What's wrong, hoe?
Feminists. It's always feminists. And the half-Scottish mafia.