Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Zarys »

BUT WTF ! IT'S ONLY A INVITATION ! they have already spoken together and danced together, he is not a complety foreigner or what else...
You don't even give to her the capacity to decline or not...AND STOP WITH THE COMPARAISON WITH KS, I'M NOT SO STUPID.

bhtooefr: You're more paranoid than Kenji...
Last edited by Zarys on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

This thread is becoming heavily toxic.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:This thread is becoming heavily toxic.
I regret nothing, I said what I think I must says.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:BUT WTF ! IT'S ONLY A INVITATION ! they have already spoken together and danced together, he is not a complety foreigner or what else...
You don't even give to her the capacity to decline or not...
You don't have to decline verbally! Not respondng also counts!

So what if they've talked and danced? You could make out or have dinner or sex or whatever and then choose to cut contact. Sure, it's a bit shitty not to give one, but an explanation as to why is NOT REQUIRED and in a lot of situations someone who presses for one will use the whole "you've responded" thing to keep talking, therefore again making it best to not engage with them at all once you've decided to cut contact.

No matter how harmless you think your intentions are, if you don't leave them alone you are still harassing them.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

metalangel wrote:
Zarys wrote:BUT WTF ! IT'S ONLY A INVITATION ! they have already spoken together and danced together, he is not a complety foreigner or what else...
You don't even give to her the capacity to decline or not...
You don't have to decline verbally! Not respondng also counts!

So what if they've talked and danced? You could make out or have dinner or sex or whatever and then choose to cut contact. Sure, it's a bit shitty not to give one, but an explanation as to why is NOT REQUIRED and in a lot of situations someone who presses for one will use the whole "you've responded" thing to keep talking, therefore again making it best to not engage with them at all once you've decided to cut contact.

No matter how harmless you think your intentions are, if you don't leave them alone you are still harassing them.
I'm not even sure you would said the same if the genders were reversed...
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Being stalked by an obsessed girl? I've had that happen to me. It's scary.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

What does this have to do with my previous post ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Zarys wrote:
LordMarluxia wrote:What the fuck happened to Zarys... he sounds like a rabid lover in heat.
Just disgusted by your self-pity when you don't try anything when you have opportunities.
If I have any opportunity, at least I will try !
You're not like Hanako, but like Tomoko from Watamote : someone who although having real anxiety problems, but act so mean and cowardly in her little spot that she is the only one who keeps herself to get better. (she misbehaves the few people who likes her, is paranoid about what other people think about her when NOBODY notices her, and try to be "popular" when it's the opposite of her nature, and despises all those are like her and with she would have more chance to be friend because she think that she is better than them, or simply to act stupidly or make big deal with High School instead to don't makes her situation worse)
It's funny because I didn't tell him to give up. I simply advised for him to be SURE about what he wanted before taking the next step, where that may take him.

Although... you are right one aspect. I am a coward. Or rather... I was a coward. Having overcome most of my problems I am no coward now, but I admit that the only reason I didn't choose the easy way out before was because I was coward who wasn't able to slash his own throat.
Again, I appreciate Hanako because she pulled herself up (with help from friends of course) and kept going through her will to live. I kept going for the wrong reasons.
I'm glad I did though.

And reading everything I agree with Coffee.
Toxic. But still interesting.

For the rest, I get where Zarys is comming from but I think he isn't taking all possibilities in consideration.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

metalangel wrote:Being stalked by an obsessed girl? I've had that happen to me. It's scary.
Google Yuno Gasai.

Literally the anime definition of "Stalked by an obessed girl"
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

LordMarluxia wrote:
For the rest, I get where Zarys is comming from but I think he isn't taking all possibilities in consideration.
Ah ? sorry If i have touch the wrong target.
C'mon ! they takes no more possibilities than me (And I'm still the only one who give any liberty to this girl and in fact consider that we don't know what she thinks), they take just the most negatives and the most dehumazing for her.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:What does this have to do with my previous post ?
You said what if the genders were reversed, would I feel the same? That means a male getting unwanted contact from a female.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

And, I've personally been stalked by a man before (so, only reversal of one of the genders, but still). The guy just WOULD NOT take no for an answer, and it was extremely unsettling (and not on a homophobic level, I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality, but rather on a level of him not respecting my desire to have nothing to do with him in a romantic context (and even if I were gay, that still would've been true)). Eventually, moderators of two separate forums that this was going on on stepped in, and applied the cluebat, but it was an experience I don't want to relive.

And, women have to put up with that crap far more than men do. Imagine how it is for them.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Well I'm somewhat okay with that but it's just that i really don't see what Elessar has chosen to do as act of harrasment...
bhtooefr wrote: In the real world, this attitude that someone is entitled to be with a woman can be read from miles away, and many women treat that as a danger sign, because that attitude results in some behaviors that can potentially be a threat to the woman's very life. For instance, if someone feels that they're entitled to being with a woman, how far will they go to ensure that they get that? Sure, you might say that Elessar wouldn't physically harm her... but if you were in her shoes, where he's repeatedly trying to get in contact with her when she's obviously not responding for some reason, and she's in a position in society where she very well could get raped (and if she doesn't "do everything right", society will blame her for it, too), would you trust that?
A little paranoid and it's not makes you treat the womans more like weak things than human beings ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

If anyone doesn't respond after a couple of tries, I assume they want to be left alone, and leave them alone.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

And if you are wrong ? why assume she is unable to "endure" a third message ? I just don't understand at all why you makes a so big deal with it. (and I'm really serious, i have really the feel to be right, it's not that it's a competition for me, and I hope it's not your case because we could influence a true person, it's why i insist so many here, i have the feeling to have some responsabilities if I don't insist to says what is the "good solution" fo me and leave him be influenced by what i find wrong)
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise