Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kiv

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Kiv »

Hello again, Kitsune. I always though about this thing and i hope you'll catch my meaning, see, a thing such as love does not exist at all, it's just some chemist trick made in our brains and programmed since we are born for continuing with our specie, i know it's probably too rational but sometimes you need to be objetive instead of emotional to understand the world around us. So you said that you have been in some dates before, but they seemed to loss the interest after some time, the reality is that thing is called attraction, i mean, they are not losing the interest at all, they were searching for it, that means that it's not your fault it's just that the person is looking for something different, i'm pretty sure that you are alright so don't be sad, you will find the person you're looking for. You have my affection since i read your post, i hope that will help you to feel less lonely because, you know, i donte even know you but i like you, you look like a good person. Thanks for reading.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kiv wrote:a thing such as love does not exist at all
Except for everywhere it does exist, of course.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Kiv

Post by Kiv »

Xanatos wrote:
You didn't catch my meaning, i meant it's abstract, it's a feeling and the rest of the animals don't know what it is. It's just a human emotion that can be expressed by levels of substances in our brains, of course it does exist but as the love we know.
Kiv

Post by Kiv »

Kiv wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
You didn't catch my meaning, i meant it's abstract, it's a feeling and the rest of the animals don't know what it is. It's just a human emotion that can be expressed by levels of substances in our brains, of course it does exist but as the love we know.
Sorry but it's kinda difficult to express my thoughs i guess.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Well if they ever manage to figure out the chemicals that cause feelings of love, I'll take a case! I just hate that the closest I've ever come is through something like KS.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

I have to say, Panda, that I really like your avatar, she's really pretty... :)
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

pandaphil wrote:Hi Kitsune and Kiv. I'm not sure I have much to offer, since I'm still pretty new here, but I honestly know exactly how you feel. I have a lot of the same problems and feelings as you. In high school I was the person everyone picked on, so as a result I became very shy and timid. Trying to figure out what to say during a conversation just seems like the hardest thing in the world. As a result, I've only had a few friends, never dated, or even had a romantic relationship. Well, at least none with anyone who wanted to be more than friends. As for now, I think I have one real friend, but she works most of the time so I hardly ever get to spend time with her. So as a result, I find that I'm depressed and unhappy most of the time, and I usually treat myself pretty badly.

People have told me that I'm not a bad looking person, and I like to think i have a kind, loving personality, if maybe a bit old-fashioned, but I'd never dream of hurting anyone. If only I could find someone to share it with. I guess that's why I love KS so much, it gives me a chance to experience the one thing I've always dreamed about. If only it were this easy to meet someone special in RL, I wouldn't mind the hard work and potential hearbreak.
I'm pretty much the exact same way. I can't get into conversations irl with people I don't know. I've never had a girlfriend. People tell me that I'm not a bad looking person as well, but I just need to shave my beard, to which I say, "I work in a cooler that's kept at 40 degrees Fahrenheit and it's below freezing outside, I shall keep my beard for the sake of being warm."
Kiv wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
But you could make the argument that domesticated animals may be capable of love, i.e., dogs and cats.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

I would say... right now THIS game is my problem haha!
I cant stop thinking about it, especially how bad i feel for misha...
=x
Other than that life is good, but the debts as a student start to worry me.
Also i am being overly questioning everything lately...
Like how i see myself and the world around me, that we live in... Stuff like that
Also im listening to city and colors's comin'home right now, it's probably not helping me getting out of that state of mind but i like it so i keep listening haha.
Alexizonfire

Post by Alexizonfire »

Kiv wrote:
Sorry but it's kinda difficult to express my thoughs i guess.
I get what you say...
To a certain extent.
I don't think *true* love exists myself.
If it does it is something alien to me and i'll probably spend my life searching for it.
And if it doesn't, well... It's not like life is all that great, but it is most likely i'll only get one shot at it, so i'll do my best still haha!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kiv wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I got your meaning: "Love does not exist at all."

And that is incorrect. :P

@Exbando: To quote/paraphrase a guy I know online: "Pets don't really love you. They nuzzle and lick you and stuff but that isn't love. You're just warm and generally salty."
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

If nothing else, at least KS had taken my mind of some of my more mundane worries for awhile. Like trying to find work, and politics. :p

Exbando - WooHoo! Beards 4 Life! :D
Kitsune Spirit wrote:I have to say, Panda, that I really like your avatar, she's really pretty... :)
Aww, you're very kind. Thank you. That's a screenshot of my Second Life character Tetrae. I love her to death. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Kiv

Post by Kiv »

Probably i'm wrong, but you can't deny a fact if our brains weren't the most evolutioned we wouldn't be able to feel or think about abstract things. Dogs, cats , birds whatever you have do not love you, they know it's good to be on your side because you give them food and you are soft with them but that does not means that they love you, think that if they were out there they wouldn't love their companions.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Kiv, as a married man, I'd say I must disagree with you. Love is not just set of emotion based on chemistry in the brains, that is the combination of attraction, infatuation, desire, and closeness. It is also a human invention, and I daresay the greatest invention ever. It consists of respect, kindness, friendship, togetherness but goes beyond words... It's like Enlightenment, something that can only be believed in if experienced. Love is not perfect and it even doesn't make people that much more happy, and yet it is very important. Kiv, I before I knew love, I also doubted, but now, I know it exists. I only hope that you too can find and build the treasure of love with someone who is your match.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Beoran wrote:Kiv, as a married man, I'd say I must disagree with you. Love is not just set of emotion based on chemistry in the brains, that is the combination of attraction, infatuation, desire, and closeness. It is also a human invention, and I daresay the greatest invention ever. It consists of respect, kindness, friendship, togetherness but goes beyond words... It's like Enlightenment, something that can only be believed in if experienced. Love is not perfect and it even doesn't make people that much more happy, and yet it is very important. Kiv, I before I knew love, I also doubted, but now, I know it exists. I only hope that you too can find and build the treasure of love with someone who is your match.
"Love, no matter what is just a chemical. It is a bunch of neurons firing off in the brain. It is what you do with it that makes it special and mean something."
Your comment made me think of that quote.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Kiv

Post by Kiv »

Beoran wrote:Kiv, as a married man, I'd say I must disagree with you. Love is not just set of emotion based on chemistry in the brains, that is the combination of attraction, infatuation, desire, and closeness. It is also a human invention, and I daresay the greatest invention ever. It consists of respect, kindness, friendship, togetherness but goes beyond words... It's like Enlightenment, something that can only be believed in if experienced. Love is not perfect and it even doesn't make people that much more happy, and yet it is very important. Kiv, I before I knew love, I also doubted, but now, I know it exists. I only hope that you too can find and build the treasure of love with someone who is your match.
I understand what you say, as i said i was just being objetive, i mean, i'm conscious of what love represents but i really appreciate your posts, it's really interesting to talk about this type of things with the people who really know what it is or what represent for them. Thanks again and i hope you won't get the wrong impression of me.