Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CoffeeDrive

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
PS : BUT...IT MEANS I WAS RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINNING ! :lol: AHAHAHAH...nobody has nothing to say about it ? :P metangel, cofeedrive ? anothers that have arguing against me but that I have forget ?
Well, It didnt work, he didnt get with her, so im pretty sure that dosent count as you being right.

I never said he wouldnt get a response, just that he wouldnt get a good one.

Pretty sure that counts as a neutral response at best.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:
PS : BUT...IT MEANS I WAS RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINNING ! :lol: AHAHAHAH...nobody has nothing to say about it ? :P metangel, cofeedrive ? anothers that have arguing against me but that I have forget ?
Geez, gloating, really?!
Elessar

Post by Elessar »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:
Well, It didnt work, he didnt get with her, so im pretty sure that dosent count as you being right.

I don't think his advice/opinion was directly targeted at me actually getting with her, but more of a "hey, just try it, you have nothing to loose".
So yea

Anyways, thanks to all of again, it helped me a lot ^_^
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Elessar wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:

I don't think his advice/opinion was directly targeted at me actually getting with her, but more of a "hey, just try it, you have nothing to loose".
So yea

No problem, now go join in the other part of the forums, because discussions about lovelifes are never fun.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote: Well, It didnt work, he didnt get with her, so im pretty sure that dosent count as you being right.

I always say that trying bring either a positive answer OR an explanation that will help him to moves on. (What is really more true in this case since he knows that it's not that she don't like him)
Sorry if you cannot grasp the true subtility of my mind. :mrgreen:
I remember you were among those who said it was stalkerish ? not ? it's mainly against them I said that.
metalangel wrote: Geez, gloating, really?!
Why not ? :lol:

Elessar wrote: I don't think his advice/opinion was directly targeted at me actually getting with her, but more of a "hey, just try it, you have nothing to loose".
So yea

Exactly, I see great minds think alike. 8)
And it was a pleasure to help you. :)
If you need again my advices, don't hesitate ! I am confident all along that follow the visionary will of a great man like me is the quickest way to happiness. :wink:

CoffeeDrive wrote: No problem, now go join in the other part of the forums, because discussions about lovelifes are never fun.
Okay (it's not like we have the choice), now I have the argument "I was right here" for any discution, right ?
Last edited by Zarys on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote: Well, It didnt work, he didnt get with her, so im pretty sure that dosent count as you being right.

I always say that trying bring either a positive answer OR an explanation that will help him to moves on. (What is really more true in this case since he knows that it's not that she don't like him)
Sorry if you cannot grasp the true subtility of my mind. :mrgreen:
I remember you were among those who said it was stalkerish ? not ? it's mainly against them I said that.
It is, spamming someone with messages is stalkerish, have you never seen Mirai Nikki?
And she dosent "Like him" in the way you are implying, I will put money on that. but i will agree she does not hate him.
Zarys wrote: Why not ? :lol:
Because it makes you out to be a cunt.

Elessar wrote: I don't think his advice/opinion was directly targeted at me actually getting with her, but more of a "hey, just try it, you have nothing to loose".
So yea

Zarys wrote: Exactly, I see great minds think alike. 8)
And it was a pleasure to help you. :)
Great

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote: No problem, now go join in the other part of the forums, because discussions about lovelifes are never fun.
Okay (it's not like we have the choice), now I have the argument "I was right here" for any discution, right ?
No, because I dont agree you were.

metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:
Why not ? :lol:
Because it makes you sound like a smug prick. Given you're going to lord it over people (quote below) it confirms you are.
now I have the argument "I was right here" for any discution, right ?
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote: It is, spamming someone with messages is stalkerish, have you never seen Mirai Nikki ?
And she dosent "Like him" in the way you are implying, I will put money on that. but i will agree she does not hate him.
One : Mirai Nikki is not real, if your stalker-paranoia is based on anime and police series...
Two : You are truly ill will, she did not see it as stalkerish and all the effects were better than if he did not; and send three message during 2 mouth for a person who knows since one year is not spamming or insistant; it proves it.
Three : You are based on what ? I am based of what Elessar said, and her answer where she says that it's not that she don't like him, obviously she is certainly not "in love" with him, they knows each other no enough to says that, but it's implied that she would be perhaps interresterd if she don't have to go far. (even if the whole thing was limited by the fact she knows that she will must go far, so I don't think she knows herself if she would try anything with him in a another situation)

So you defend that don't try to contact her and believe she hated was a better thing ?
metalangel wrote:
Because it makes you sound like a smug prick. Given you're going to lord it over people (quote below) it confirms you are.
If you want believe that, but what is to with i have said ? split the person and the speech.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

I can barely read that paragraph so im going to call it quits here. I would have reasonable arguments for all of it but i can barely understand your points.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Just explain why send three messages in two mouth to a person you knows since one year, and you finaly receive an explanation, was stalkerish or wrong.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Zarys wrote:
If you want believe that, but what is to with i have said ? split the person and the speech.
No, sorry, you lost the ability to play that card when you gloated obnoxiously about having "won". I am now done responding to you.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

You're not really funny. :?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Zarys wrote:You're not really funny. :?
Maybe this would be best to continue in PMs, or just stop altogether even.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

SpunkySix wrote:
Zarys wrote:You're not really funny. :?
Maybe this would be best to continue in PMs, or just stop altogether even.
I REALLY hope they listen to you, Spunky. But I wouldn't bet even a dollar on it.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

That dollar would have been safe, one way or the other.
SpunkySix wrote:Maybe this would be best to continue in PMs, or just stop altogether even.
I very strongly suggest that you people take the above advice. There are a lot of lines being toed very closely here.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.