Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xiious

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xiious »

Enough with the BS and please stay on topic... There are some of us here that want this place to stay because we have no where else to go.

Small update:
Haven't heard from anyone past few days, it's like everyone is finally leaving me alone for now instead of bothering me. I'm extremely tired but I haven't been able to get sleep again, the Nightmares are back and in full force.. I can hardly close my eyes for more than 10 seconds without something coming out of my sub-conscious and scaring the shit out of me.

I hate this... no visual novel, anime, manga,etc. is helping this time. I'm alone in this darkness.

Edit: I just found out my post is on the 100th page. HBHC Members for life!
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Sorry Xiious :(
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Damn Xiious that sucks. But look at the bright side! We hit 100 pages!

AMERICA!!!!
gragon

Post by gragon »

Xiious wrote:Small update:
Haven't heard from anyone past few days, it's like everyone is finally leaving me alone for now instead of bothering me. I'm extremely tired but I haven't been able to get sleep again, the Nightmares are back and in full force.. I can hardly close my eyes for more than 10 seconds without something coming out of my sub-conscious and scaring the shit out of me.

I hate this... no visual novel, anime, manga,etc. is helping this time. I'm alone in this darkness.
maybe i can help you with that :) have you tried meditating?

it works for me (i have like a lot of people in my family psychological problems) some times i cant sleep ether because i think to much or i start halucinating. just close your eyes for 5 minutes and think about a trash can just stuff all your toughts in there and once your done get rid of the trashcan in your mind. and fall down on your bed. trust me you will sleep like a baby :)

Note: you can do this in every possition you like as long as you aren't laying down

EDIT: oh and this track is awesome to listen to while maditating or just to listen to :mrgreen:
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Kouryuu

Post by Kouryuu »

Oop, took a few days break from the thread to play gw2 (12 hours sleep over 3 nights ftw) and you guys gain like 10 pages on me!

Looks like a lot of the later pages are just spam though so that made it easier to catch up ^^. Thank you Xiious you made a great point with "There are some of us here that want this place to stay because we have no where else to go.".

@Xiious - I think what gragon said is worth trying if you havent already, I sometimes meditate myself, I keep forgetting to though so I am not getting any better at it but what I can do can cure headaches and really clear my head when my mind buzzes so heavily. Thing is that is completely different to having nightmares but perhaps if you can clear your mind it would help. Worth a shot if you havent tried already I'd say :).
Image Kaede <3
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xiious wrote:Enough with the BS and please stay on topic... There are some of us here that want this place to stay because we have no where else to go.
Wait, I just read this and I just feel like saying staying at this thread is to help people, and all that "spam" we did was fun and helped me forget the situation I was in and clear my head to make the correct decision.

Isn't that what this thread is about? Sorry it didnt go the way you want it to in order to help YOU but its help in its own right to others
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Camoufrage wrote:Wait, I just read this and I just feel like saying staying at this thread is to help people, and all that "spam" we did was fun and helped me forget the situation I was in and clear my head to make the correct decision.
Laughter was the best medicine in your case?
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

theartificial wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Wait, I just read this and I just feel like saying staying at this thread is to help people, and all that "spam" we did was fun and helped me forget the situation I was in and clear my head to make the correct decision.
I suppose, all I'm saying is its as on topic as anything, this place doesn't always have to be a pity party, happiness helps as much as anything.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
theartificial wrote:
I suppose, all I'm saying is its as on topic as anything, this place doesn't always have to be a pity party, happiness helps as much as anything.
Quite right. Plus, the topic is a club. If there's any place people should be free to just have some fun, it's a club.

@Xiious: I can't advise much on this sort of thing (despite the occasional nightmarish hallucination myself: I'm usually paralyzed during so I've just learned to wait it out) but just try not to get too depressed over there. This place is always here.
Last edited by Xanatos on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
gragon

Post by gragon »

i have to agree this is a club. and as long as it helps people in anyway i think its fine to talk about that kind of stuff.
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

@Xanatos and gragon
Anyways, what could be more encouraging than a bunch of broken people having fun and joking around?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:@Xanatos and gragon
Anyways, what could be more encouraging than a bunch of broken people having fun and joking around?
Admiring the glory of an ass portrait drawn by a crazy French Misha? :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:@Xanatos and gragon
Admiring the glory of an ass portrait drawn by a crazy French Misha? :mrgreen:
LOL was not expecting that for a response :lol:
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I'm not broken.

Damaged, perhaps, beyond repair in places, but not broken.

Never think of yourself as broken, no matter how close you think you are to breaking.

The minute you believe you're broken, it will come true.

Then it's only darkness.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Helbereth wrote:I'm not broken.

Damaged, perhaps, beyond repair in places, but not broken.

Never think of yourself as broken, no matter how close you think you are to breaking.

The minute you believe you're broken, it will come true.

Then it's only darkness.
I don't think I'm broken, I think it was more of a generalization or something. Broken also sounds better in that context