Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:She's mine... My own... My... PRECIOUS! :twisted:
I took the cake and spent the evening with her in school, watching random k-pop videos. :lol:
Evenings in school? Sounds horrific. :P
Well, its darn cold outside so we didn't have much of a choice. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I took the cake and spent the evening with her in school, watching random k-pop videos. :lol:
Evenings in school? Sounds horrific. :P
Well, its darn cold outside so we didn't have much of a choice. :P
I'd say I'm envious, but I've been hanging out with friends a bit more, mostly some of my old friends who I have a strong relationship with.
Planning on having a gettogether over winter break, with a friend who I haven't seen in, like, two years.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Seems like my crush's break up with her ex-boyfrield hit her harder than I thought. She have no activity from 3 days ago and shortly after she do few things including chat with me. She deleted her account or whatever that make her account disappeared. I am quite worry for her and think of many thing that might happen to her and my final answer after chat with her is, Depression. Unless I found her new facebook which I doubt she will create one soon, I am alone again. Perhaps this is dubious chance for me and maybe some of her friend. Can anyone have good advice for anyone who have problem with love? May be for both her and myself.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Auratus wrote:Seems like my crush's break up with her ex-boyfrield hit her harder than I thought. She have no activity from 3 days ago and shortly after she do few things including chat with me. She deleted her account or whatever that make her account disappeared. I am quite worry for her and think of many thing that might happen to her and my final answer after chat with her is, Depression. Unless I found her new facebook which I doubt she will create one soon, I am alone again. Perhaps this is dubious chance for me and maybe some of her friend. Can anyone have good advice for anyone who have problem with love? May be for both her and myself.
That's really sad. :( I'm afraid the twists and turns you've described are beyond my experience or what I have observed before, so I don't really have any kind of proper answer. It probably wasn't to do with you, more likely the breakup like you said. Since she wants to hide (deleted/hid account), it's probably not a good idea to aggressively go looking for her. She might reach out to you.
Right on! Way to seize the day.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Walrusfella wrote:
Auratus wrote:Seems like my crush's break up with her ex-boyfrield hit her harder than I thought. She have no activity from 3 days ago and shortly after she do few things including chat with me. She deleted her account or whatever that make her account disappeared. I am quite worry for her and think of many thing that might happen to her and my final answer after chat with her is, Depression. Unless I found her new facebook which I doubt she will create one soon, I am alone again. Perhaps this is dubious chance for me and maybe some of her friend. Can anyone have good advice for anyone who have problem with love? May be for both her and myself.
That's really sad. :( I'm afraid the twists and turns you've described are beyond my experience or what I have observed before, so I don't really have any kind of proper answer. It probably wasn't to do with you, more likely the breakup like you said. Since she wants to hide (deleted/hid account), it's probably not a good idea to aggressively go looking for her. She might reach out to you.
Myself: I am thinking of sent her a snail mail/paper mail to cheer her up. But I don't think anyone with depression or something like that can be encouraged for time being. To be honest, I am trying to "white-knighting" her. If I have time I would replay Hanako and Emi route to make sure how to do it properly. I would not obliged to do that if she wasn't, althrough unintentionally, save me from my own depression.

If we do become a lover, We probably have a lot to talk to our friends.

EDIT : Damn. Facebook erase/hide all of her comment. Problem is she gave me her RL address there. So mailing her isn't a choice to contact her. Problem is... that's only choice. Damnit.
EDIT2: I afraid the twist and turns I have faced are beyond anyone's experience. She is reopen her account and chattng with me with no sign of depression I have thought (which I am on the verge of temporary seal my own account) Moral of the story : Don't try to predict her mood or action even for next day.
I actually feels sad for no reason when she start her chat. Well, If we do become a lover, I will surely have a eventful relationship.

OtakuNinja: If I were him and want to seize something. I would rather seize her, not the day. :lol:
Last edited by Auratus on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

Auratus wrote: OtakuNinja: If I were him and want to seize something. I would rather seize her, not the day. :lol:
I like the way you think. =3
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

I was feeling really sad today. I don't really know what it was or why, but I just felt... sad. Then I took a walk outside and i think it helped me to feel better. I really have no idea why I was feeling that way, I guess there is a lot going on right now. I have always hated change and many things have changed recently. Anyway, im feeling better now.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Auratus wrote:
Walrusfella wrote:
OtakuNinja: If I were him and want to seize something. I would rather seize her, not the day. :lol:
Nah. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Chupachups

Post by Chupachups »

hello my name is nina but i go by chupachups online.

i have a very big problem, which is that i can't really talk to guys at all, even online. i'm always shy and i can't have a good conversation with them and i'm wondering if other people suffer from this too. when i'm around girls, i can be myself and just smile a laugh and talk normally but when i'm talking to a boy face to face or online or on the phone i always feel intimidated and scared.

i went to a therapist before and she said that that is the result of a bad childhood, which i think is true. my dad used to be an alcoholic and beat my mum often, he also made her quit her work because he thought a woman's place is in the kitchen.

i was wondering if people on her could kinda give me some advice or something, like, is there a woman or a girl here who can talk freely to men and guys without fear ? i would really like some tips or advice from her or something since this problem is starting to affect my professional life and is hindering me.

thanks in advance.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Chupachups wrote:hello my name is nina but i go by chupachups online.

i have a very big problem, which is that i can't really talk to guys at all, even online. i'm always shy and i can't have a good conversation with them and i'm wondering if other people suffer from this too. when i'm around girls, i can be myself and just smile a laugh and talk normally but when i'm talking to a boy face to face or online or on the phone i always feel intimidated and scared.

i went to a therapist before and she said that that is the result of a bad childhood, which i think is true. my dad used to be an alcoholic and beat my mum often, he also made her quit her work because he thought a woman's place is in the kitchen.

i was wondering if people on her could kinda give me some advice or something, like, is there a woman or a girl here who can talk freely to men and guys without fear ? i would really like some tips or advice from her or something since this problem is starting to affect my professional life and is hindering me.

thanks in advance.
Welcome! While i can't say i'm a young woman who has problems speaking to other people, being a miserable old fuck at 22 who tends to scare people away more often than be made nervous by their presence, i can say that practicing talking can help a lot.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Hello. You're like a female version of myself. I'm a shy person >.> I used to get really nervous or scared when I'm talking to girls face-to-face or online. Just like Pyramid Head said, practicing talking helps.
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Hi chupachups! Welcome, and thank you for your story. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad childhood. I hope that your life will keep on getting better from now on.

Whne I was younger, I was also more shy and had difficulties talking to others. Now it's a bit better, but I still have problems at times. I also had some bad experiences as a young child, that made me wary of others. The important thing to convince yourself of time and again is that , while there are some bad people around, most people are OK. The second thing is, even if there are some bad people, then it doesn't mean we should be afraid of them. Careful, yes, however, not afraid. Th third thing is, it's important to develop your confidence.

The way to develop confidence is to practice. That goes for all skills. To begin, you could just "talk" here, since a majority of us here are male. Then, in real life, maybe you have some reliable male family members, or reliable male family members of female friends you can talk to? Of course, make it clear to them that it is only meant in a friendly way, nothing else implied. Actually, maybe a gay male may be easiest to talk to since he's not going to be interested in you in any other way than a friend.

Also, you went to a therapist, but I think it could help if you keep visiting one to support you while you are building your confidence.

For the rest, feel free to ask anything you like. We may not all be able to help you, but we will listen to what you have to say.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

thanks in advance.
I tend to have the same problem, just switched around. I can only really talk to a girl if they talk to me first, and even then I really don't say that much. Like others have been saying, it just takes practice.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

Last edited by Neoteros on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@Chupachups. Welcome to the forum and thread. Honestly, Didn't therapist gave you some advice. In my opinion, To overcome a shyness is not hard, But to overcome a childhood trauma is other thing. I think you should, as others said, try to pratice. But you could try to talk to male therapist if you never done. He probably mitigate awkwardness in yourself better than female one.
I thought I would suggest you to google some boy's face and try to pratice with it. But it's probably have some side-effect which I thinks it would make you worse.

@Neotoros No! The most beautiful girl isn't your love. I mean, by what right do you have to judge a girl as "most beautiful" while being simply 1 (or a few) out of 7 billions of living human. At least show some respect to my own. :lol:

Just kidding, I understand love (A kind of love, actually). She might not be the most beautiful but for some reason she already taken your heart to other side of the world (if assume that she isn't in Africa). I suggest you to keep talking with her, Follow your heart. Because it's make any schoolboy like us feels like we have taken dose of pure ecstacy. Maybe indirectly tell her that you like her (because I can easily imagine how awkward it is to being near a "friend" who loving you and try to show it now and then) Someone, probably Walrusfella, told me that don't try to make platonic relationship with her because it will not end well.

Oh? Her name is Mattia. Right? You aren't not quite good about "privacy reasons", especially when I consider myself to be a potent stalker via internet.

Mini-Update : Moral of Yesterday - One of the best way to keep yourself from playing facebook for (yet another) admission test in first weeks of 2013 is tell your crush to do so.
Moral of Today : Some girl (like my crush) simply feels empty with "Singled" status. She might switch back to "In Relationship" despite it's ended in real life.