Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wanderingheartache

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Wanderingheartache »

Xanatos wrote:^ When she hits rock bottom, mail her a box wrapped up in present paper with a bow. Inside the box, leave nothing but a note reading "I told you so."

Printed-out-and-glued-on trollface is optional.
Actually, I might take a page out of the Kick-Ass Graphic Novel and just send this girl a picture of Kyra and I in the throes of passion... the note would be an added bonus though.
Steinherz wrote:
Wanderingheartache wrote:my brother thinks she's cool because of her interest in Cardfight Vanguard... my sister has yet to meet her but I'm sure they'll get along fine.
She likes Cardfight Vanguard?
You have a keeper man :lol:
I don't really know much about the game myself, my brother's been trying to teach me and he's been building me a deck... Murakumo clan I think he called it? I'm into another Bushi Road game that probably won't be very popular here... Weiss Schwarz
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

Uni's over. I just have to do some exams I'm certain I'll do well, and then I will have some months to relax.

Should I be happy? Yes. Am I happy? No.

Because, well, I have no friends, and no girlfriend. The only friend I regularly keep in touch with (a friend I have badly concealed and constantly repressed romantic feelings for) lives in another country. This means I'll spend the summer in my bedroom, reading, listening to music and browsing the internet, trying not to think about how lonely I feel. Some people complain about sexual frustration; I am a textbook case of emotional frustration: that feeling that you have when you want to be with someone, and not by yourself, so much you can barely force yourself to go on with your life. I've even tried to search for some summer jobs hoping to find something to do instead of dying of boredom and loneliness at home, but I've had no luck.

Fuck.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

I am pretty much great, I am admitted into Computer Engineering in same university with highest score and going to dorm soon. But a thing troubled me, My crush didn't online in an afternoon that she usually do so I ask her about it. She brush off my "Where did you went?" with "Doing something away" . I don't think inquire her over and over is the answer but I think I hit an invisible barrier which guarding her secret and that's troubling me. I like to imagine that bad things happen to our relationship as lover for... "recreational purpose". Hopefully none of them are real because, well, I practiced how to became, or appeared to became insane for recreational purpose too.

@Neoteros
Try learning something, They keep your brain active. Maybe you might try learning oversea lover's language or, if your and her country are having same language, try learning random language (Mandarin?) Maybe read some confidence boost book, and in case you didn't have friend. Make one, maybe online.

Sometimes I wish I can export my confidence.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Auratus wrote:Maybe read some confidence boost book
First off, I read your every post in a very thick, very stereotypical Indian accent and I don't care if it's wrong because it's funny.

Second, such books are generally useless and I wouldn't suggest them. He ought to get out and meet people or something. Hell, if it's summer or something there, start a lawn mowing gig or something. Gets you out doing something and gives ya cash.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Auratus, I wish you good luck with computer engineering. I'd like to advise you to invest into good quality keyboards, perhaps learn dvorak (either programmers or normal depending on what you do a lot, programmers changes the special symbol locations to make often used symbols more accessible) just to try to prevent RSI as much as possible. And if you can, do get a good chair too if you sit a lot.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Xanatos wrote:
Auratus wrote:Maybe read some confidence boost book
First off, I read your every post in a very thick, very stereotypical Indian accent and I don't care if it's wrong because it's funny.

Second, such books are generally useless and I wouldn't suggest them. He ought to get out and meet people or something. Hell, if it's summer or something there, start a lawn mowing gig or something. Gets you out doing something and gives ya cash.
@Xanatos My england is not powerful :lol: (<-- I intentionally make that mistake. Everywhere else, in other hand... :roll: )
and I am Thai, dammit. It's very different. :( *insert insult here* <-- Common reaction from stereotyped person.
Maybe I should start adding "la" to make me sound like bad-grammar Singlish-speaker, At least it)

@Neo and any depressed people. You could try to do something awesome. Maybe volunteer yourself for colonizing Mars or try trading a paperclip for a house, or do something out of ordinary.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:First off, I read your every post in a very thick, very stereotypical Indian accent and I don't care if it's wrong because it's funny.
I read them in a very thick, russian accent myself.

@WanderingHeartache: You know, i'm surprised at how similar our stories are. I also went throught very negatives experiences and betrayals from people i thought were my friends, but unfortunately i can't write much about it now. Ah, the reason i'm writing this is because i'm a little concerned about the pleasure you're taking from (who i think was your ex-girlfriend) this friend of yours who you don't want to "white knight". While i personally would try to help this person despite the damage they brought me it would be stupid to expect others to adapt to my beliefs, instead i just wanted to ask you to be careful and not let this (the way you're dealing with those people now) slowly erode the happiness you have now, or the person you're now.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Most of the time, I thinking about armor-clad guy with chain mail-clad horse charging enemy peasants with his metallic lance. Not necessary a chivalric one.

I just come back from interview in faculty of Computer Engineering. Whie I wait for the interview, I saw a glassed white short girl which remind me of my old crush, and I feel like I having attraction with anyone with similar appearance. It's not a good thing...

Prof. that interview me told me that I should learn C language before June which the term is started. Anyone have good website that's teach about it?

AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Not sure if it would help, but this link should take you to a site that hosts a few online tutorials for C and C++.

http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html

I can certainly sympathise with the frustrations of learning a new computer language and it's syntax - programming isn't exactly my strongest forte. :oops:
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Wanderingheartache

Dream wrote:@WanderingHeartache: You know, i'm surprised at how similar our stories are. I also went throught very negatives experiences and betrayals from people i thought were my friends, but unfortunately i can't write much about it now. Ah, the reason i'm writing this is because i'm a little concerned about the pleasure you're taking from (who i think was your ex-girlfriend) this friend of yours who you don't want to "white knight". While i personally would try to help this person despite the damage they brought me it would be stupid to expect others to adapt to my beliefs, instead i just wanted to ask you to be careful and not let this (the way you're dealing with those people now) slowly erode the happiness you have now, or the person you're now.
Hungary is not an ex, just a person I let get too close to me and treated like family... I treated her like a little sister and I tried to be the older brother she never had. Kyra and I have a strong bond, I don't think me taking pleasure in Hungary's pain or the pain of anyone else dealing with Pythagoras will change me or erode the happiness I have with Kyra. She and I both know that if I intervened in any way, my "friends" would not be appreciative of what I would be doing for them... the one feeding me the journal posts might not even have my best interests in mind. I swore I wouldn't be their scapegoat anymore... I mean I truly have happiness while they suffer and now they want me back because they're suffering? I seriously doubt any of them really want to share happiness with me, I know they don't believe in equality when it involves me.

I also know that no one will learn a goddamn thing if I save them now... they need to learn to live without a scapegoat or a sponge for all their negative energy.

EDIT: One last thing... the person leaking diary entries to me, we'll call him "Shallow Esophagus"
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Auratus wrote:Most of the time, I thinking about armor-clad guy with chain mail-clad horse charging enemy peasants with his metallic lance. Not necessary a chivalric one.

I just come back from interview in faculty of Computer Engineering. Whie I wait for the interview, I saw a glassed white short girl which remind me of my old crush, and I feel like I having attraction with anyone with similar appearance. It's not a good thing...

Prof. that interview me told me that I should learn C language before June which the term is started. Anyone have good website that's teach about it?
On top of Aussie's suggestion, I would also recommend CodeAcademy. My Computer Science professor last semester highly recommended it as it helps you practice a lot and it's free. It's good to see more code monkeys around here, best of luck. My roommate is also getting a degree in Computer Engineering, it's interesting but very difficult.
Wanderingheartache wrote:EDIT: One last thing... the person leaking diary entries to me, we'll call him "Shallow Esophagus"
I could not stop laughing when I read this, very clever. :wink: I somewhat know how you feel though. One of my old friends turned arch enemy just got himself arrested and will be spending the next 10-20 years in prison, and I couldn't be happier. :lol: Good to hear things are going well with your girlfriend though.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Wanderingheartache

I actually just used his initials in no particular order... it was a coincidence that it came up the way it did, plus "Eternal Silence" doesn't quite bring out the same vibe you know?

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Wanderingheartache wrote:I actually just used his initials in no particular order... it was a coincidence that it came up the way it did, plus "Eternal Silence" doesn't quite bring out the same vibe you know?
Yea, especially when what they did was the exact opposite of silence. :lol: It's a nice reference to "Deep Throat" though nonetheless. :mrgreen:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Wanderingheartache

SpecimenSix wrote:
Wanderingheartache wrote:I actually just used his initials in no particular order... it was a coincidence that it came up the way it did, plus "Eternal Silence" doesn't quite bring out the same vibe you know?
Yea, especially when what they did was the exact opposite of silence. :lol: It's a nice reference to "Deep Throat" though nonetheless. :mrgreen:
heh, I didn't actually think of that... kinda cool how that worked out. I think I might call him "Mr. X" if he leaks more info. He does like claymores

Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Auratus, Beoran loves C so you could ask him for advice ;)