Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:354 pounds sounds about there for female grizzly bears. The males are heavier still.

BMI is only a rule of thumb. But Stein, I just checked online. 5'10'' And 180 pounds is not obese. In medical terms, obesity is the level over being merely overweight, which you are, slightly.

Being slightly overweight and obese are 2 different levels, and morbidly obese another step in escalation.
Here's the thing: I'm the skinniest motherfucker I know. If I'm overweight, then my 6'3 250lb friend who's built like a linebacker and below 10% body fat is obese :lol:

I'm getting at the fact the BMI doesn't take into consideration body types (Endomorph, Ectomorphs shit like that), Body-fat content or muscle mass. It's solely off of weight. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat is all I'm saying XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

How the hell do you even...
I am 200lbs, 6.6', and I feel like a freaking truck. I am uncomfortable everywhere.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

wazuzu wrote:How the hell do you even...
I am 200lbs, 6.6', and I feel like a freaking truck. I am uncomfortable everywhere.
That's because you're 6'6. :lol:
Not many places are scaled to a person of that size. Only once have I ever not been the shortest person in a group, and that was in college. In fact of that group I was the fifth tallest (note, the people taller than me were between 6' and6'2 the tallest was 6'6 :lol: ). Though the shortest person in that group was the last guy you wanted to piss off, ever.
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

A more accurate rule of thumb is that if you're exercising and eating properly, you're in pretty good shape. Weight is not so important.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Ritter Delorges

Post by Ritter Delorges »

Steinherz wrote:The BMI is also completely fucked.
That's because the BMI was never meant to be a tool for individual diagnosis, although it is often abused as such because it is so convenient. It is properly used to compare larger groups and it works just fine for that purpose.

If everybody paid attention to that distinction we would have to live without one of the great classics of lazy sports jounalism, the medal-winning weightlifter who got in trouble with army physical requirements because of his walrus-level BMI.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Ritter Delorges wrote: If everybody paid attention to that distinction we would have to live without one of the great classics of lazy sports jounalism, the medal-winning weightlifter who got in trouble with army physical requirements because of his walrus-level BMI.
Was he built like Marcus Fenix?

rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

:shock: WOW who is that guy...

technically im underweight, realistically its because i can never find a bmi scale for my size for my gender

of course im still technically in chemo recovery
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

rockin robin wrote::shock: WOW who is that guy...

technically im underweight, realistically its because i can never find a bmi scale for my size for my gender

That's Marcus Fenix, the Protagonist of Gears of War.
I also draw, kind of.
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Steinherz wrote:
rockin robin wrote::shock: WOW who is that guy...

That's Marcus Fenix, the Protagonist of Gears of War.

that explains why i never heard of him.

simmr001 played for a day then didnt pick it up again

lt. commander jane shepherd for him.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Steinherz wrote:That's because you're 6'6. :lol:
Err, I am not much into them non-metric things, can't really imagine feets'n'inches.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

wazuzu wrote:
Steinherz wrote:That's because you're 6'6. :lol:
Err, I am not much into them non-metric things, can't really imagine feets'n'inches.
6'6 = 78 inches = about 1.98 m
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

No, this part is correct, because I converted it with google. But I can't imagine this irl, and I can't compare it with 5'10 for example. Bidecimal system throws me off my feet (or should I say my meters?) too.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Remember when this was a club for sad people?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
kyuuen-zutto

Post by kyuuen-zutto »

Xanatos wrote:Remember when this was a club for sad people?
I'm here. I'm not really sure what to say other than, that.. when it comes to social interaction, I'm really stuck.

I'm trying things to improve. It's best not to be sad though, because I don't want to remain a sad person. It gets crushing after too long.

Edit: I'll share something meaningful eventually as soon as I figure out where to start.
- The Worst Hisao Cosplayer Ever -
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

kyuuen-zutto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Remember when this was a club for sad people?
I'm here. I'm not really sure what to say other than, that.. when it comes to social interaction, I'm really stuck.

I'm trying things to improve. It's best not to be sad though, because I don't want to remain a sad person. It gets crushing after too long.
Don't have to tell me that. 22 and just starting to slowly wriggle out from under the wreckage...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."