Best moments?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

GIRakaCHEEZER

Re: Best moments?

Post by GIRakaCHEEZER »

Every scene with Kenji. A wave of relief poured over me every time I saw him since he was there either for a break from the emotional drama or from the boredom, depending on the route/where you were in said route.

Also you learn a lot about him if you play all the routes, since he's in every single one.
Music for a game that I am sort of working on:
Moustache Riders - Ignition
This seems to be sort of common in sigs here so...
Rin = Kenji > Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

GIRakaCHEEZER wrote:Every scene with Kenji. A wave of relief poured over me every time I saw him since he was there either for a break from the emotional drama or from the boredom, depending on the route/where you were in said route.

Also you learn a lot about him if you play all the routes, since he's in every single one.
I'm in the opposite camp. During all of my playthroughs, every time there was a little break in the story after interacting with the main heroine(s) for a while, or when Hisao would be right outside his room doing something or other, I absolutely dreaded the possibility that Kenji could appear, to the point where I physically facepalmed every time I heard Out of the Loop start playing. It's not that I hate his character - in fact, he's quite hilarious. I think it's just that I get so immersed in whichever route I happen to be progressing through that I genuinely become exasperated with his never-ending conspiracy bullshit.

Still, I can't deny that some of the funniest scenes involve Kenji. I just dislike his ceaseless interruptions.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
saber2th

Post by saber2th »

Definitely Lilly's good ending...When you hear the music box after you wake up in the hospital
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 06/360.jpg
Check out my Katawa Shoujo cross-over fanarts: http://saber2t.deviantart.com/