Kenji=Harry Potter? WTF?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Minister of Gloom

Re: Kenji=Harry Potter? WTF?

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Imagine the look on Hisao's face the first time Shizune gets impaled in a random industrial accident and is completely fine after three seconds.

Deafness was just the cover. Her real disability is mutant superpowers. And Yamaku is the Japanese branch of Doctor X' school. The Nurse reads minds.

Kenji's a wizard who get there by accident. :shock:
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Natsuki wrote:lol. So I wasn't the only one who though that the scarf reminded me of Harry potter.

I'm not to crazy about Kenji, but some of the things he says are funny as hell. Like when he was saying something like " one day you'll wake up with a knife in your back." "how can you wake up with a knife in your back?" "Cause women are horrible at sabbing things." or something like that and that cracked me up.
I've laughed at literally everything Kenji says.

Seriously, if you came out of the shower and you had a nude nerd standing in front of you that was asking for money for pizza, what the fuck would you even do?
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Imagine the look on Hisao's face the first time Shizune gets impaled in a random industrial accident and is completely fine after three seconds.

Deafness was just the cover. Her real disability is mutant superpowers. And Yamaku is the Japanese branch of Doctor X' school. The Nurse reads minds.

Kenji's a wizard who get there by accident. :shock:
and Hisao realized he's...Hisaoman?

see if he can beat Blind-tan after that
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

MoonShadow wrote:I can see the ressemblance, but if you go like this, anyone with a beard would look like wolverine. Jirogo has a complete beard, while wolverine has only side whiskers.

You realize you can use that crutch excuse towards any character that seems to be based off/inspired by another character right?
It only hurts when I breathe
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

Tyrion wrote:So, I was playing the Rin path over again, and I saw this one line from Kenji that made me realize something. Kenji is totally based off of Harry Potter, and I have no idea why I never saw it before.
Seriously, did you register here just to say this?
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1416 (that's from 2009)
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
MoonShadow

Post by MoonShadow »

txalolrn9 wrote:
MoonShadow wrote:I can see the ressemblance, but if you go like this, anyone with a beard would look like wolverine. Jirogo has a complete beard, while wolverine has only side whiskers.

You realize you can use that crutch excuse towards any character that seems to be based off/inspired by another character right?
Yea, but in the case of Wolverine, if you say that a complete beard is ressemblant enough, there would be a thousand caracthers who would look like him. By looking only for side whiskers, the number of caracthers is reduced.

Same can go for Harry Potter; you could say that any caracther with glasses look like him, but you better also check for black messy hair to reduce the number.
"If there can be no victory, then I will fight forever."
-Koth of the Hammer

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?"
-An unknown vampire

You can spot a werewolf-infested town by its lack of butcher shops.

Don't underestimate the aerodynamic qualities of the common goblin.