I just finished the Kenji route for fun and...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: I just finished the Kenji route for fun and...

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Nyarly wrote:A manly picnic happened. With whiskey, pretzels and death by height.
I think you meant 'death by descent'.
No, no. Hisao clearly died from being too tall. Lilly actually dies from the same during the festival on that route. But you never see that because you're on the roof. :lol:

If we really want to get at it, the descent didn't kill him either: The impact did.

You don't commit suicide by jumping but by landing. Hence, if I ever see a man atop a skyscraper, I will chant "Land! Land! Land!"
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Xanatos wrote:Hence, if I ever see a man atop a skyscraper, I will chant "Land! Land! Land!"
And, yet, in another thread, you claim not to be bat-shit crazy...

/boggle
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Hence, if I ever see a man atop a skyscraper, I will chant "Land! Land! Land!"
And, yet, in another thread, you claim not to be bat-shit crazy...

/boggle
Hey! Finding humor in a hypothetical man's hypothetical suicide is not crazy...Well, maybe hypothetically. But still! I'm not bat-shit crazy. I'm hypothetically crazy! :mrgreen:

Also I'm terrible at Boggle.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."