*spoilers inside* to those with complaints about emis route.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ICEheaven102

Re: *spoilers inside* to those with complaints about emis ro

Post by ICEheaven102 »

Emi is so far my fav route. I love her, she's so cute ^_^
hickwarrior

Post by hickwarrior »

Dave1 wrote:I didn't have a problem with Emi and her sexuality at all. In all honesty, I feel that Emi and Hisao are the closest thing this game has to an actual HS relationship. Not super serious, kind of lighthearted, lots of hormones and sex. Granted there are serious issues that come up, but overall the story doesnt take itself too seriously.

Also, I think the h scenes in Lilly's route were the best written/complete. I didn't feel that they were awkward in the slightest.
I can vouch for this. Not the relationship part, since I felt like Lilly and Hisao really did belong together.

Anyway, the weirdest H-scene for is the shizune one. Although in hindsight, you could tell what she was thinking, but first off, it struck me as odd. why was she doing this, at all? I now know, but for someone that is more emotional than logical at times, it's very confusing to see such a scene pop out of nowhere.
Meh, I just liked how the location sounded in my mind. I'm not really into sailing myself.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

In addition to the notion of Emi using physical intimacy to mask her lack of ability to provide emotional intimacy, there's probably a second reason for her forwardness. In addition to simply liking it, Emi also uses physical workouts to get her mind off of things. Usually, running like crazy does the thing for her, but then one of her legstumps got infected and Nurse convincted her to a wheelchair for a couple of weeks. So what's a girl with a healthy sex drive to do when her compensation mechanism for worrying breaks down and she doesn't want to get gloomy? Replace the runner's high with orgasmic high. (i.e: according to Emi, the next best thing ;) )
Bagheera

Post by Bagheera »

Dave1 wrote:I didn't have a problem with Emi and her sexuality at all. In all honesty, I feel that Emi and Hisao are the closest thing this game has to an actual HS relationship. Not super serious, kind of lighthearted, lots of hormones and sex. Granted there are serious issues that come up, but overall the story doesnt take itself too seriously.
Yup, agreed here. I thought Emi's H-scenes, and the relationship in general, seemed the most genuine in the game. Then I come here and see people calling her a slut and such and I'm like "really? So having sex with your boyfriend, and enjoying it (and as a high school senior no less), makes you a slut? Really?" Can't get much more archaic than that, and this is coming from a child of the 80s.
Girls: Emi = Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune = Rin
Routes: Rin = Shizune > Emi > Lilly = Hanako