Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xiious

Re: Why are Misha's thigh's so fat?

Post by Xiious »

Brogurt wrote:Misha is fat because she's filled with love and wahahas.

That's all there is to it.
couldnt have explained it better myself
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

The best kind of fat.
yummines

Post by yummines »

ShadeHaven wrote:

The best kind of fat.
which makes her all the more delicious
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

yummines wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:

The best kind of fat.
which makes her all the more delicious
i think we can all agree, pree much everyone gets horny off of misha at one point
yummines

Post by yummines »

Xiious wrote: i think we can all agree, pree much everyone gets horny off of misha at one point
those are the drills to pierce my heart
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Xiious wrote: i think we can all agree, pree much everyone gets horny off of misha at one point
Count me as one of the 'nots'. I don't find her attractive at all, and I love short hair and/or coloured hair on girls, as well as girls with curves.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Xiious wrote:
i think we can all agree, pree much everyone gets horny off of misha at one point
nope. avi
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Megumeru wrote:
Xiious wrote:i think we can all agree, pree much everyone gets horny off of misha at one point
nope. avi
yes.mkv
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Peacant

Post by Peacant »

"Why are Misha's thighs so fat?" "Why is Misha chubby?" "Why can't she make it up the stairs without getting dizzy?"

She has a heart condition. That's why she's at the school in the first place. There's little direct evidence for it, but there are two very good reasons for that to be her disability:
1. She's a foil for Hisao in Shizune's arc.Both have had their heart broken recently (romantically speaking). Both are interested in Shizune. Both have a heart condition. The difference is how they deal with their condition and with life.
2. It drives home a point that I think is lost with the 5 girls whom you can romance; not all of the disabilities at the school are obvious. Hisao himself remarks on this when he first enters the classroom. I mean, think of how many people Hisao has actually had an episode in front of: discounting Lilly's arc, not very many. It makes sense that Misha, who's had more time to come to terms with her condition and found ways to deal with it, would be even better at disguising the fact, aside from getting dizzy and being a little out of shape.

That's just a theory. And even so, it's not the end of the world if she's a little chubby or out of shape. Some people don't want to, or can't, have a strict workout regimen, and that's fine as long as they're at least moderately healthy. And Misha, she walks places, does some manual labor for the student council, and is just generally active. So what if no organized sports and a few parfaits gave her some extra jiggle?
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

lol dat necro
apparently girls need heart conditions to be slightly plump now
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Peacant wrote:her disability
Is having bubblegum pink hair.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Denouement

Post by Denouement »

Never for a moment was I attracted to her for some reason, not that I find her particularly unattractive.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Misha is cute, but the closest thing you get to a route for her is cheating on Shizune with her.

Also, unrelated comment, but am I like a white knight for this game or something? I've never once beat off to it. Wasn't even tempted, really. To me, the intimate scenes are just parts of really good storytelling. Beautiful, emotional and life touching storytelling.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Why are Misha's thighs thick? Cause many people find that sexy (I am one of those people).
Better a girl to have some meat than to be a stick.
(also, the title of this thread makes me think of Sir-Mix-Alot for some reason >.>)
-quick check i just made-
Misha's weight is listed as 57kg (125lbs).
which isn't actually that heavy (Lilly is the heaviest girl, but that's because she's also 5'7", Misha is 5'2"), but she is the towards the middle of weights (Lilly, Hanako, Misha, Shizune, Rin and Emi).
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

I always find it odd that Lilly is considered that tall with her 1,70 metres. One girl in my class was 1,88. So I might have a skewed perspective.
Also, I know too many Dutch, and they tend to be really tall. :o
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.