So I got Emi's bad ending and now I'm sad.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ihatepeace22

Re: So I got Emi's bad ending and now I'm sad.

Post by ihatepeace22 »

sporkaganza wrote:It's bad to use the word "slut" in any context. It's bad to imply anyone is a "slut". You people really know nothing.

Also inb4 Kenji joke regarding my link.

Oh dang I just got beaten to the punch by someone with a better retort. Thank/curse you, anon.
Bah, I was about to post the image when I caught the inb4
Umtard

Post by Umtard »

Ok. I'll take your advice and give this another shot. Everyone says it's hard to get the bad ending -.-' I guess this is why I don't have a girlfriend.
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

Umtard wrote:Ok. I'll take your advice and give this another shot. Everyone says it's hard to get the bad ending -.-' I guess this is why I don't have a girlfriend.
You don't want girls like Emi in real life.

That's how you get diseases.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

Umtard wrote:Ok. I'll take your advice and give this another shot. Everyone says it's hard to get the bad ending -.-' I guess this is why I don't have a girlfriend.
nah, game and reality is quite different.
even though choices seems logical in real life, there is the uncertainty factor in alot of stuff.
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

the_phenom wrote:

You're a disease.
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

sporkaganza wrote:
the_phenom wrote:

You're a disease.
Yeah, that really cut me deep. Good one.

Have fun settling for your girl with daddy issues who lets any guy she meets have a crack at her.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

the_phenom wrote:
sporkaganza wrote:
the_phenom wrote:You don't want girls like Emi in real life.

You're a disease.
Yeah, that really cut me deep. Good one.

Have fun settling for your girl with daddy issues who lets any guy she meets have a crack at her.
I keep thinking maybe you'll stop posting but you just keep posting. Yawn. I'm going to find something else to do. Have fun harping on one single irrelevant issue till the day you die - maybe you should look into middle management.
pantsu_

Post by pantsu_ »

>Girls are called sluts for enjoying sex and having it often, and considered "used goods" if they have sex with more than one person.
>Guys are called macho for enjoying sex and having it often, and considered "experienced" if they have sex with more than one person.

That dichotomy you uphold is why you are sexist. Thank you and have a nice day; good luck finding yourself a woman who can put up with your sexist ass. :)
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

pantsu_ wrote:
>Girls are called sluts for enjoying sex and having it often, and considered "used goods" if they have sex with more than one person.
>Guys are called macho for enjoying sex and having it often, and considered "experienced" if they have sex with more than one person.

That dichotomy you uphold is why you are sexist. Thank you and have a nice day; good luck finding yourself a woman who can put up with your sexist ass. :)
bullshit.png
Are you serious? Are you made up of human parts? The evo-psych sexist has gotta be the worst sort.
AndR

Post by AndR »

pantsu_ wrote:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... gidiot.png
I like how you described yourself in the image name.

1. The biological role of any sex is irrelevant nowadays. We can select our life partners rationally, don't have to depend on simple evolutionary reflexes.

2. Sex feels good. If you're careful, it's also fairly safe. There is no reason for any sex not to enjoy it freely.
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

it is going out of topic :?

And i do not support that image..

i just want to say, if you cannot imagine how you will feel like if your girlfriend sleeps around.
please put yourself into her shoes,
and don't cheat her too..

and no.
i do not mean become her heels, when i mentioned put yourself into her shoes.
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

AndR

Post by AndR »

Or accept that polyamory is vastly more fun than monogamy :)
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

AndR wrote:Or accept that polyamory is vastly more fun than monogamy :)
hmm. if both the guy and his girlfriend are into that. i guess it would be fun for both of them.. :lol:

i just do not like the idea where only one of you are into this.. :?

- Rykn

Aeonxan

Post by Aeonxan »

Damn, my image didn't show up,

Here :
Surprise!
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Aeonxan wrote:Damn, my image didn't show up,

Here :
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1415/41687735.png
Surprise!
Best CG in the game?

In a word? Yes.