Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zoram

Re: Ask!

Post by Zoram »

Been a while since I last checked here, I first checked if someone posed this question here, apparently it hasn't been yet.

Lately in some places (well, KSG especially), several people has grown convinced that, in earlier drafts, Nomiya was going to molest Rin in her path, but the idea got scrapped along with others, like Hanako getting pregnant. Some even treat this as fact despite no 4LS member having ever said anything about (contrarily to the aforementioned Hanako example).

So, can you confirm this, or debunk it?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Zoram wrote:Been a while since I last checked here, I first checked if someone posed this question here, apparently it hasn't been yet.

Lately in some places (well, KSG especially), several people has grown convinced that, in earlier drafts, Nomiya was going to molest Rin in her path, but the idea got scrapped along with others, like Hanako getting pregnant. Some even treat this as fact despite no 4LS member having ever said anything about (contrarily to the aforementioned Hanako example).

So, can you confirm this, or debunk it?
Untrue. Nomiya, whatever his faults are, never was a molester.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Does Hanako suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder? My friend thinks so, however I found that she's not so scared about how other people perceive her (Hisao being an exception of course) as she is scared of other people full stop.
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Did you ever decide which of Taro's limbs is paralysed? If so, which is it?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
EmiBro

Post by EmiBro »

Is there any news on the progress of the translations for the entire game? I'm particularly interested in how the Chinese version is coming along.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Did you ever decide which of Taro's limbs is paralysed? If so, which is it?
I didn't even know he was paralysed. Most of the background characters' details are complete whimsy, often "decided" by someone for fun or whatever reason, without any discussion with anyone else. Some of them have gotten some traction and have become sort of canon, notably the names of 3-3 students, the friendship between natsume and naomi (and the subsequent yuri shipping), suzu's sleeping disorder and a few other things. As for the question, possibly, but no idea who made him paralysed.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

EmiBro wrote:Is there any news on the progress of the translations for the entire game? I'm particularly interested in how the Chinese version is coming along.
We don't know ourselves, since the translation projects are not handled by us. Some of them have blogs and stuff though. Here's the Chinese one, but seems they haven't posted lately: http://www.ksblog.byethost3.com/blog/
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

inquisitivenegro wrote:Does Hanako suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder? My friend thinks so, however I found that she's not so scared about how other people perceive her (Hisao being an exception of course) as she is scared of other people full stop.
I definitely lean more towards a social anxiety issue in her case.
katewill

Post by katewill »

Has the team developed a headcanon of sorts for any of the side characters, such as Suzu, Miki, or the April Fools characters? If so, could you share some of that with us?
turbulentDuvet

Post by turbulentDuvet »

Aura wrote:
Kielox wrote:Right on to the questions:
First, one question to all: it seems that different people have worked on the sections dedicated to the different girls, and yet, Hisao has managed to retain the integrity of his character through all of these sections. Was there one person who specifically shaped Hisao's character or was it something you had to negotiate between yourselves along the process of making the game?
Hisao was a team effort between all the writers.
Who was it that first put Hisao in a sweater vest?
People are like chemicals, they only need to come together once and they can change eachother forever.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

katewill wrote:Has the team developed a headcanon of sorts for any of the side characters, such as Suzu, Miki, or the April Fools characters? If so, could you share some of that with us?
I guess some bits here and there, not likely to share.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

turbulentDuvet wrote:
Aura wrote:
Kielox wrote:Right on to the questions:
First, one question to all: it seems that different people have worked on the sections dedicated to the different girls, and yet, Hisao has managed to retain the integrity of his character through all of these sections. Was there one person who specifically shaped Hisao's character or was it something you had to negotiate between yourselves along the process of making the game?
Hisao was a team effort between all the writers.
Who was it that first put Hisao in a sweater vest?
Moekki
lolawesome

Post by lolawesome »

I played Hanako's route again and something really bugs me about the antique shop owner

The part where they were in town together when Lilly is un Scotland

Hisao seem to observe that the shop owner stares at her then turns away when he first sees her

And Hisao notices him open the curtain and looked at her when they left

Hisao is a little ticked at him thinking he's staring at her like a circus freak

But my over active imagination has him recognizing who she is

I know I'm wrong but whats his deal?
http://pastebin.com/u/lolawesome

my pastebin - no rins tho
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

In one of the CGs in Hanako's route, specifically the one which depicts Hanako's empty seat in the classroom, why is it that the other three people in the shot (Naomi, Shizune and Takashi) have no eyes? Frankly, it's scaring the shit outta me.

Also, does it violate the copyright thingo for me to print out one single copy of my fic (personally, of course; no publishers or what-have-you), for sentimental reasons? I'd very much like to have it as a keepsake, so to speak. The reason I ask is that it is, effectively, a derivative work.
Cheers, BlackWaltz.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Erthel

Post by Erthel »

Aura wrote:
turbulentDuvet wrote: Who was it that first put Hisao in a sweater vest?
Moekki
Why so much hate?