Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

Nobody. There are influences from plenty of places in her of course, but I couldn't even name them all.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Drake

Post by Drake »

Oh, well in that case I foresee Rin turning into this guy.

Inner peace and all.
GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

You know, speaking of the music, I have kind of a stupid question.

Can anyone tell me what "Hokobi" means?
Rukiri

Post by Rukiri »

A lot of people say that Hanako would be better off in the Lilly route than in her own route, because she became more independent. What do the writers of the Hanako/Lilly route think?
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Aura wrote:
McBaggin wrote:If you had to stay on an island with another dev who would it be and why?
Kamifish. She's level-headed and we (probably) wouldn't try to kill each other as the first thing. (This question resulted in a lengthy discussion about cannibalism in the 4LS irc channel and I am now afraid of Hivemind and moekki -__-)
There's nothing wrong with some perfectly hypothetical discussions about cannibalism, Aura.

As for the question, I would choose Silentcook, 'cause he's got some medical knowledge. Also to my knowledge we've never tried to kill one another, which is always a plus.

Post by Guest »

Do you think that the latest episode of Family Guy was inspired by KS?
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Guest wrote:Do you think that the latest episode of Family Guy was inspired by KS?
No.

Post by Guest »

TheHivemind wrote:
Guest wrote:Do you think that the latest episode of Family Guy was inspired by KS?
No.
Are you sure? Did you see it?

Brian dated a blind chick, and there was a deaf girl and a girl with no arms.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?
I think the closest word would be "Ataraxia"
McBaggin

Post by McBaggin »

Aura wrote:
McBaggin wrote:If you had to stay on an island with another dev who would it be and why?
Kamifish. She's level-headed and we (probably) wouldn't try to kill each other as the first thing. (This question resulted in a lengthy discussion about cannibalism in the 4LS irc channel and I am now afraid of Hivemind and moekki -__-)
Oh dear. well lets hope you never have to be alone on an island with Hivemind or Moekki lol
Guest 13th

Post by Guest 13th »

Guest wrote:
TheHivemind wrote:
No.
Are you sure? Did you see it?

Brian dated a blind chick, and there was a deaf girl and a girl with no arms.
Peter Fox from Fox Trot dated a blind chick for years, ages before KS was even thought up. In the future, other characters might well date people with disabilities as well!

Also, a TV show being only a week or two behind the internet hype of something is pretty unlikely.

Post by Guest »

I don't know about Family guy, but the writers of South Park said that they make the episodes in less than a week before TV lauch.
RiderStrike

Post by RiderStrike »

Amazing job on the game guys! Here a few questions I have

1. If you were approached by an credible animation studio (Madhouse, KyoAni, Bones...) in Japan to produce an OVA Series of Katawa Shoujo, would you agree to allow it to be made? And if so, what stipulations would you place on the studio? (Story, Visuals, ext)

2. This is kinda of a spoiler-y question, hence the spoiler tags.
Based on the fact that Lilly is the only girl with a prologue, is her route the canonical route of the game?

Thanks again for making this awe-inspiring game. It's most heart string tugging thing I've seen in a while.

Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Guest 13th wrote:
Also, a TV show being only a week or two behind the internet hype of something is pretty unlikely.
unless it's southpark ;)

Post by Guest »

Are you guys suprised at the reaction to KS ? People on /v/ are getting fit and talking about improving their lives. Thats quite an impact you had.
How do you feel, seeing people do such things becuase of your work inspiring them ?

Apologies if this has been asked, I didnt want to read through 60 pages, sorry.

I had other questions, but cant remember them. So im just going to end the post by saying thanks for a great product. I only found out about it after the fuss /v/ made. I was skeptical, but gave it a shot, really enjoyed it. I get the feeling some will miss out on it, due to the thoughts about it beforehand, thats a shame... This post was going somewhere, now I cant remember. Eh whatever, well I know you said your not interested in any more stuff atm. But if you guys did anything in the future, I will definately check it out.