Was Emi a virgin?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KariChan

Re: Was Emi a virgin?

Post by KariChan »

Hoof wrote:Why does it even matter, oh my god. Does the idea of Emi not being a virgin affect the story at all? I really don't get why this is such a big deal or why anyone would care this much.
If you've played any route from start to finish, I fail to see how you can't want to know more about the character you spent so much time with.

I personally want to know, for multiple reasons.
One being that it was one of my major questions about Emi that was never answered in the game itself, but obviously the writers have to know whether or not she was.
Just as well, I'd like to know if the "used goods" comments people are constantly making about her are true or not -- because you can't tell from the gameplay.

Also, everyone is trying to point out how fast Emi "jumped" on Hisao...
Have ANY of you played Lilly's route?
[Lilly's route spoilers] In Lilly's route, you go from the first kiss to taking her virginity in the same scene, the same room. You learn quickly that she was definitely a virgin, she admits it herself and blood was mentioned. This easily makes that argument null, since kissing didn't turn into sex right away in Emi's route, I'm not sure why people thought of her as "jumping" on Hisao to begin with.

I'd really like to see a writer's response to this, since there is absolutely nothing in the game that can tell us one way or the other.
You can assume all you want, but so far, all of the assumption arguments have either been false or could go either way. =/
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, since Hivemind obviously didn't write the answer to that question into the VN, I think it's safe to assume that he won't give it now.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
uwa

Post by uwa »

I can't believe I'm responding to this stupid topic, but I always just assumed she had sex with her old boyfriend and that if it mattered it was only because it made the story better. She had already put another guy in the safe fuckbuddy box and Hisao was the one who escaped it and got through to her. That view makes the final sex scene sweeter, too.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Hivemind

Post by Hivemind »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, since Hivemind obviously didn't write the answer to that question into the VN, I think it's safe to assume that he won't give it now.
Hey, someone got it right.