Relating to a KS character

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Palas

Re: Relating to a KS character

Post by Palas »

Erybis wrote:Actually, there's a discussion that there could be a Misha "route" as a bad end to the Shizune path.
I don't see how "Misha 'route'" and "bad" could be in the same sentence with a positive meaning.

As for relating, I think I could relate to... Hisao, when I made my choices for him. Misha activates some kind of curiosity that borders discomfort, which might mean she would be my complete opposite.

Also Hanako for feeling ugly.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Palas wrote:
Erybis wrote:Actually, there's a discussion that there could be a Misha "route" as a bad end to the Shizune path.
I don't see how "Misha 'route'" and "bad" could be in the same sentence with a positive meaning.

As for relating, I think I could relate to... Hisao, when I made my choices for him. Misha activates some kind of curiosity that borders discomfort, which might mean she would be my complete opposite.

I say bad ending because it would not be the correct one, as the actual path is Shizune's.
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

Erybis wrote:
Palas wrote:

I say bad ending because it would not be the correct one, as the actual path is Shizune's.
I feel guilty for saying this, but as long as there is a threesome between Hisao, Shizune, and Misha I will be very happy. Not that I'll be blown away from depression and anger if there isn't such a scene, but.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips