Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Caesius

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Caesius »

While I'm on the subject of Emi's new sprites, I think her twintails now look like they're actually part of her hair rather than "detachable" or whatever. With this in mind, I was able to come up with what I believe would be the ultimate "holy shit you're gorgeous" moment in the KS world.

Are ya ready for this?

Emi in a yukata. (presumably, it would follow that she would wear her hair down.)

Now, why is Emi in a yukata the ultimate "holy shit you're gorgeous" moment, and not Shizune, Lilly, etc.? Before I go further, I'd first like to posit a theory I have that women wearing their hair up are attractive for the same reason women wearing erotic clothing are attractive: It's a tease. When a woman lets her hair down it's like she's releasing her previously hidden, naked beauty, and it all hits you at once. I know that sounds hella creepy, but it's true.

But still, why is Emi the candidate for producing the ultimate nosebleed and not Lilly, who also wears her hair up? This is because Lilly still looks gorgeous and elegant even with her hair up, not least because she puts a big black bow in it. Emi on the other hand has simple, sporty twintails. It's very easy to imagine Emi with her hair down, and when I do she becomes the cutest girl of the six. This, combined with a yukata, would probably be enough to kill Hisao on the spot.

Depending on how the routes in the final game turn out, it's possible that Emi would snatch the spot in my heart now occupied by Shizune. That also sounds hella creepy, but I'm pretty sure people have said creepier in this thread so yeah.

Edit: This entire post becomes invalid if Shizune grows her hair long enough to sport a ponytail.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I tend to agree, but since KS already had its "festival episode" without a single yukata, I think the odds of the characters wearing them at some point are unfortunately low. Fortunately, we've still got the beach/pool episode and bath house/hot spring episode to look forward to... :roll:
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Csihar wrote:I tend to agree, but since KS already had its "festival episode" without a single yukata, I think the odds of the characters wearing them at some point are unfortunately low. Fortunately, we've still got the beach/pool episode and bath house/hot spring episode to look forward to... :roll:
And those are things to look forward too. As well as the strip poker with Lilly...That would be funny though. :lol: "Sorry Lilly, looks like you loose again."
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Csihar wrote:I tend to agree, but since KS already had its "festival episode" without a single yukata, I think the odds of the characters wearing them at some point are unfortunately low. Fortunately, we've still got the beach/pool episode and bath house/hot spring episode to look forward to... :roll:
I think Lilly might have mentioned something about looking foward to Tanabata.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

G3n0c1de wrote:
I think Lilly might have mentioned something about looking foward to Tanabata.
Actually, it was Hisao to mention Tanabata, but Lilly does happily agree with him :P

/nitpicking
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Caesius wrote: Before I go further, I'd first like to posit a theory I have that women wearing their hair up are attractive for the same reason women wearing erotic clothing are attractive: It's a tease. When a woman lets her hair down it's like she's releasing her previously hidden, naked beauty, and it all hits you at once. I know that sounds hella creepy, but it's true.
Wow, you know, I agree with that. Never though of it before, but I've always preferred someone's hair down. I've seen some girls who usually wear it up suddenly put it down, and they look much better, and when I recommend it to them they say they don't like it. :roll:

I actually wanna see the opposite with Hanako sometime, too. Wonder how she'd look in a pony tail. Actually, I think I saw a picture like that somewhere...
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Scarlet Fox wrote:I actually wanna see the opposite with Hanako sometime, too. Wonder how she'd look in a pony tail. Actually, I think I saw a picture like that somewhere...
I've actually been thinking about what each girl's "alternate hairstyle" would be, and for Hanako I came up with a braided ponytail draped over her shoulder. Something like this I guess but with all of her hair in a thick, loose braid like this.

Rin's would essentially be Ichijou's hairstyle while Lilly's would be cut short like Alice's.

Not that any of it matters; I can't draw. ;_;

Edit: I knew I had a specific picture in mind for the ponytail braid thing. And of course I completely forgot about Misha; isn't it sad? Anyway I suppose it's been established who Misha's lookalike is. Also, for those of you who lack imagination, Emi with her hair down would probably look like a blonde-haired green-eyed version of Ilya.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Caesius wrote: I've actually been thinking about what each girl's "alternate hairstyle" would be, and for Hanako I came up with a braided ponytail draped over her shoulder. Something like this I guess but with all of her hair in a thick, loose braid like this.

Rin's would essentially be Ichijou's hairstyle while Lilly's would be cut short like Alice's.

Not that any of it matters; I can't draw. ;_;

Edit: I knew I had a specific picture in mind for the ponytail braid thing. And of course I completely forgot about Misha; isn't it sad? Anyway I suppose it's been established who Misha's lookalike is. Also, for those of you who lack imagination, Emi with her hair down would probably look like a blonde-haired green-eyed version of Ilya.
Love the first picture for how Hanako's alternate hairstyle would be. It must be done. Though I'm not really digging that type of hair for Lilly... It would be interesting to see it short, but I can't really imagine it too well. Could be good if I see it in practice.

I dunno about Luka being Misha, I think Kasane Teto would be more fitting. Yes, just because of the drill hair. And I wanted to compare a fellow voice synthesizer.

Edit: And since I listened to it recently, I can see Emi being BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER if she dyed her hair black.

Mmmaaybe this content would have been better in the look-alike thread... :? (lol made like a million edits because of little mistakes)
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

The proto lookalike thread was basically a vocaloid thread anyway. I don't recall Teto being mentioned, but maybe. In any case the comparison to Luka came first; I picked that particular picture of Luka 'cause otherwise Misha's alternate hairstyle would've been too similar to Emi's alternate hairstyle.

Still, it is hard to imagine Misha without her drills, isn't it?
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Definitely. There has to be some fan art with her hair down, though, might help.

I wonder how much more popular Misha would be if she had her own route. She's my third favorite so I was disappointed to see she was the lowest. I hope we get some bonus material with her in it, though. Just a little scene separate from the main paths you get after getting 100% complete! That would be a nice treat, if you ask me. Might quell some of the demands for a route, or, oh dear lord, throw fuel on the fire.
Fono

Post by Fono »

Good lord at the results. I can see Rin on top with that many but Misha on the bottom with that few? I suppose it's just a result of her not having her own route. I suppose. D:
Why is the sake always gone?
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

I suddenly think that KS' biggest hurdle is going to be the ero CG scenes. The normal character sprites are a bit too awesome to top (Emi's imperfect sprite aside).
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Fono wrote:Good lord at the results. I can see Rin on top with that many but Misha on the bottom with that few? I suppose it's just a result of her not having her own route. I suppose. D:
As it has been said, awhile after the poll's inception, someone hacked it to generate those Rin votes. Back when the poll was viable, Hanako held the top spot, with Rin and Lilly not far behind. As for Misha, she appears to have developed a following of her own, but as she isn't a path girl, it is unlikely that many would choose her as their absolute favorite.
Xuan wrote:I suddenly think that KS' biggest hurdle is going to be the ero CG scenes. The normal character sprites are a bit too awesome to top (Emi's imperfect sprite aside).
CG art tends to be well done, at least for KS. I have faith in our artists.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
DESU

Post by DESU »

Fono wrote:Good lord at the results. I can see Rin on top with that many but Misha on the bottom with that few? I suppose it's just a result of her not having her own route. I suppose. D:
rin being on top with that many votes was the result of somebody hacking the poll and adding a thousand votes to rin
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Misha likes being on the bottom.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.