Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

PinkMagus

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by PinkMagus »

My favorite would have to be Misha and Hanako equally, followed by Lilly and Emi, Followed by Shizune.

As for Rin, she belongs in a Bin. It's a good thing I have a recycle bin right on my desktop.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

PinkMagus wrote:My favorite would have to be Misha and Hanako equally, followed by Lilly and Emi, Followed by Shizune.

As for Rin, she belongs in a Bin. It's a good thing I have a recycle bin right on my desktop.
I want to ask one thing; Have you yet played all the paths in act 1? If not, you might be pleasantly surprised by some of the paths.
I suppose you've at least played Hanako's path?
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Shizune = Queen of teh intranetz wrote:Well Shizune is more competitive and interesting.

She's not your classic tsundere type, I recall someone mentioning she uses catch and release to draw you in.

Needless to say her route made me cum buckets.
Incidentally, something tells me she'll probably have the hottest H-scenes, if not the most.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

PinkMagus

Post by PinkMagus »

Esa94 wrote:
PinkMagus wrote:My favorite would have to be Misha and Hanako equally, followed by Lilly and Emi, Followed by Shizune.

I want to ask one thing; Have you yet played all the paths in act 1? If not, you might be pleasantly surprised by some of the paths.
I suppose you've at least played Hanako's path?
Yop, all of the paths.

Rin is particularly annoying to me, but I think that is because she reminds me of myself when I am in a quiet mood.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

A rough ranking from highest to lowest:

Lilly: My first or second favorite. She seems a friendly and calming presence, someone you could chat with for a long while.
Emi: Energetic, outgoing and just so gosh-darn cute. I doubt there would be many boring moments around her; she seems very much a "lets go and do something!" Tied with Lilly for favorites.
Misha: Those drills.
Hanko: She's way too shy and withdrawn. I'm a shy and withdrawn person. The thought of all the awkward silences that would ensue is not a pleasing one.
Shizune: Too competitive and used to getting her way, it seems. Hanging out with people shouldn't be a contest.
Rin: I just don't like her for some reason.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

D=< I hate you all Rin haters!!
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Mikage-sama wrote:D=< I hate you all Rin haters!!
Rin's kind of like, say... Björk. Not everybody's going to get her, but her fans (myself included) think she's the best thing since pickled eggs.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

B-b-but she's so awesome!!
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Mikage-sama wrote:B-b-but she's so awesome!!
Who, Björk, or Rin?
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

kosherbacon wrote:
Mikage-sama wrote:B-b-but she's so awesome!!
Who, Björk, or Rin?
Both, obviously!
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

No argument here. I'm listening to the Sugarcubes right now.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

I prefer Rin though. She's my waifu.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

She's my second favorite. Although her path in act 1 didn't exactly fill me with warm fuzzies, she is the sort of girl I'd normally be drawn to in real life. Eccentric and laid back, not armless, I mean.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Csihar wrote:
Mikage-sama wrote:D=< I hate you all Rin haters!!
Rin's kind of like, say... Björk. Not everybody's going to get her, but her fans (myself included) think she's the best thing since pickled eggs.
Replace the name Rin with Shizune, and you now know how I feel. It's particularly frustrating to read the criticism she gets from people who haven't played her path. They only see when she scares off Hanako and argues with Lilly. This puts them off so much they don't want to go down her route. Play the path, and then make your judgements. If you still hate her, that's fine with me. It's genuine criticism. At least give her a chance.
Last edited by G3n0c1de on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Guest22

Post by Guest22 »

I agree with you G3n0c1de, I thought that Shizune was harsh bitch... so in my second playthrough, I tried her path and I throught that she was this kind person encased in a facade of domination and a commanding personality... a kind of tsundere IMO.

But I have to draw the line here... Hanako is the best IMO