Musing on my Muse

WORDS WORDS WORDS

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Musing on my Muse

Post by cpl_crud »

Goldilurks wrote:TIL crud is too shy to talk to women.

I think you missed the point.

I was trying to say that if I had gone and talked to her then:
a) the moment would have been shattered when she ssaid "Oh, I just found it in the bargain bin." Besides, who would actually admit to liking KS to a stranger on the train?
b) Furthermore to the second part of the above statement, I didn't want to be arrested as a pervert. I have a family to look after.

Also I'm a Dark Blonde. Personally I'm not a fan of my hair colour (it's usually short as well), but others seem to like it and I couldn't be arsed dying it. Hanako isn't me she is more the girl I wanted at the time.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

They're represented by their developer Avatars.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

I've written the Hanako path thrice, and then after that Suriko took a scapel to it, removed the crap, and added in some gold.

Towards the end I was completely burnt out, and a new promotion made things untenable. Hence my removal from the team; I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up the level of comittment that the team required.

------
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I was talking about the fact that the character in pic #2 is supposed to be you according to Aura, and has black hair while yours is, as you say, not black. And I don't think that it's your avatar pic since neither Hanako nor her mom is male. And I'd rather it not be the only known member of her family that is male, since I think that would "detract from the mystery" if that makes any sense. But you did say in your first post that you think of her as your "daughter", so...

Anyway I think we've strayed far enough from the original point. I've seen two people on two occasions in my school reading Life of Pi, and I know it's not on the curriculum anywhere outside of the choose-your-own kind of things. While I naturally haven't spoken to either of them about it, one of them is good buddies with me, so I wonder if it might be a decent segue into introducing him to KS. It's kind of a far shot, but he's fairly weabooish. I'm thinking I might wait until the full release to do so. But if I do that we'll probably both die of old age before I could show it to him.
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

I think you missed the point.
Nah, I'm just fucking around. :P For what it's worth I think you touched on a great and gratifying part of creative work. Those last two sentences gave me the warm fuzzies, they did.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Since this thread was basically turning into blog posts, I am officially moving the thread to my blog:
http://cplcrud.wordpress.com/

Enjoy

------