Music and Sound Effect Files

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mirage_GSM

Re: Music and Sound Effect Files

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Silentcook wrote:Nobody with an IQ above room temperature would buy that anyway.
Celsius or Fahrenheit?
Either would be pretty stupid, but on the internet, and with the sheer abundance of "books" - more than 100.000 by the looks of it - they're bound to sell some. I don't think they have much in the way of cost. Heck, they offer books on pretty much every segment of railroad in Germany, and I can't imagine who'd buy that.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Music and Sound Effect Files

Post by Silentcook »

Back on track:
alexoconnel wrote:To be honest, the reason why I'm asking is because there is a high-school (English) project which I'm currently working on, and I felt that some of your sound files would fit really well into the work. Naturally, I will reference where I've taken it from, and acknowledge it in the bibliography.

If you don't mind then, would you be able to release a copy of the sound files? Or if not, would you be able to direct me to a way which I can obtain them myself?
After asking Delta, our SFX come from Apple Loops for Soundtrack. We can't re-distribute the raw asset for you, but you can look for that on your own.

In the same vein, we shouldn't be referenced if you end up using them - and quite frankly, I wonder what highschool project could comfortably have us in its bibliography anyway. :wink:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.