Saying Hi and sharing a pic

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Otakumon

Saying Hi and sharing a pic

Post by Otakumon »

Hiya everybody! I stumbled on the KS demo while searching for hentai games a few months ago. The writing is excellent and the story pulled me in so now I'm anxiously waiting for the full release. While KS isn't my first eroge it did renew my interest in the genre, so I've been going through a lot of them while wating. A few weeks ago I came across Artificial Girl 3. Not an eroge but I couldn't pass up the chance to be able to create my own girls, so naturally the first thing I did was make up 5 of the KS ladies instead of actually creating my own. Just to give it even more of a KS touch I took the wet shirt texture from the game and added a KS logo to create my first custom texture for the game. While I doubt that's enough to qualify as fan art I thought I'd go ahead and share it, even though the game doesn't really present wet garments very well. It's being modeled by my AG3 version of Shizune. I'm not sure why she has such a sad look on her face, unless she's wondering why I grabbed my chest and fell over backwards when she came up out of the water.

scott1and

Re: Saying Hi and sharing a pic

Post by scott1and »

Dem boobies :shock:
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

by scott1and on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:41 am
Agreed
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

DaMan65 wrote:
by scott1and on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:41 am
Agreed
That's why half the people are here anyways. ;P
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yes Shizune's huge........ Tracts of Land
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Well, it is my understanding that she's supposed to the busty one. :D Even so, the way the game handles clothing textures, floating off the body some distance, does tend to exagerate the bust a bit. I only have them set at 36 percent and they look better proportioned when she's nude, but I doubt Photobucket will let me host any of those. :wink:
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

by bradpara on Sun May 01, 2011 4:10 am
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yes Shizune's huge........ Tracts of Land
That made me laugh so hard I almost spit out my coffee. :lol:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Otakumon wrote:Well, it is my understanding that she's supposed to the busty one. :D Even so, the way the game handles clothing textures, floating off the body some distance, does tend to exagerate the bust a bit. I only have them set at 36 percent and they look better proportioned when she's nude, but I doubt Photobucket will let me host any of those. :wink:
The shirt she has on right now isn't really hiding much :P I agree the boobs are nothing close to realistic, but I'd totally believe that you only have them at 36% XD
It's not so much the size (as I've known girls with very large busts), but that they stick out from her body like baloons instead of hanging and... well... flopping like they should.

The hair and face look pretty good, though!
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D