[Panic, is too random!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

HSektor

[Panic, is too random!]

Post by HSektor »

Is my first time writing a fanfic in english, so maybe the grammar is fucked up. :?
Also, is a no-sense comedy fanfic, don't expect logic.

-------------------------------------------------------[Preview]-------------------------------------------------------

Hanako was running for her life onto the school corridors, it was like a living nightmare. Is worst than fire, worst than "GIME THAT CHOCLATE HISAO" hijack... How it would end like that? What she did wrong?

"That...that can't be true," thinked Hanako.

THERE! Her safe place, the tea room! She quickly opened the door and locked herself in the room. Lilly was inside the room drinking tea without notice the situation.

- Hanako, is that you? - The blonde girl asked
- L-lilly! W-We gotta run!
- What is happening? Are you ok?
- S-she got crazy, Lilly! She killed Hisao! Rin and Emi are missing! And i'm afraid the...
- Woah, calm down, woman! Who the heck are you talking from?
- M-m-m-m... - Hanako couldn't say her name because of the panic

Then the door got shot by a shotgun, opening a hole big enough to fit a head in, from that popped you Misha head.

- BURN, BABY, BURN!! WAHAHAHAHA~~ - Misha screamed from the otherside of the door
- That wasn't funny, Misha... - That was the last thing Lily said before her head get blown up by another shotgun shot
- LILLY!! - Hanako screamed while crying

Misha shot on the door's lock and opened the door.

- I GUESS SHE COULD SEE THAT COMING! WAHAHAHAHA~
- W-Why are doing this? - The black hair girl screamed while standing on her knees
- FOR. THE. LULZ. - Misha's aimed her shotgun to Hanako's head and shot

...Hanako felt some pain on her body...she opened her eye and she was on the floor of her room, probably she just fell of the bed.

- J-just a nightmare? - Hanako speaked with herself

Then a hole opened on the celling and...wait what?! Fuck this shit, I'm not narrating anymore.

- I don't think so, Tim. Also, I'm watching you masturbate and stuff. lol memes. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ - GODDAMNT MISHA

------------------------Misha Disability? She is just batshit insane----------------------------
bitpeg

Re: [Panic, is too random!]

Post by bitpeg »

I don't like to be critical or spiteful of people on this site, but that is so over saturated with memes that the unfunnyness could be felt just by reading the title.
Last edited by bitpeg on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
These fermions smell positively ionic.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: [Panic, is too random!]

Post by Silentcook »

There's a limit to the stupidly pointless drek we'll tolerate, and this has reached it.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.