what are the best quotes from the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hystreical Hisao Quotes

Post by Xanatos »

...What exactly is incorrect about him asking a reasonable question?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

It is not incorrect, but still darn funny. When teens are in heat, protection IS probably the last thing on their minds.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:It is not incorrect, but still darn funny. When teens are in heat, protection IS probably the last thing on their minds.
Humans are never in heat. That's just for the lesser animals. :P

And Hisao's lucky somebody else was thinking of it...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:It is not incorrect, but still darn funny. When teens are in heat, protection IS probably the last thing on their minds.

If I am not wrong, Lily was only on the Pill. But, then again, the pair shouldn't have any STDs between them.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

If I am not wrong, Lily was only on the Pill. But, then again, the pair shouldn't have any STDs between them.
Secret bad Lilly ending: They fuck and Hisao goes blind.

I can't remember any of Hisao's quotes, sadly...There's a funny one about Kenji completely ruining his mood. I like that one.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I'll go with the "talking passionately about nothing" quote.

YZQ

Re: your favorite quotes

Post by YZQ »

"GET OUT!" (Hanako)

Edit: Removed comment due to genre-savvy players.
Last edited by YZQ on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:"GET OUT!" (Hanako)

I won't put where it came from [redacted]
You pretty much gave away where it came from by mentioning that...
Last edited by Xanatos on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:"GET OUT!" (Hanako)

I won't put where it came from, unless someone really wants to be spoiled.
You pretty much gave away where it came from by mentioning that...
True, considering our at least genre-savvy players who know that there is a Bad End. Still, that pic reminded me of the Witch from L4D.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:True, considering our at least genre-savvy players who know that there is a Bad End. Still, that pic reminded me of the Witch from L4D.
Gotta edit it in the quotes now. :lol:

"Women are terrible at stabbing things."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

YZQ wrote:True, considering our at least genre-savvy players who know that there is a Bad End. Still, that pic reminded me of the Witch from L4D.
Now I wanna see it. :(
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Now I wanna see it. :(
See it. SEE IT. See everything!
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Some of these have already been mentioned, but...

"Come on, what have I told you about seducing my friends?" - Emi

"I should try to float. Up, like a rubber duck. Quack quack all yellow and creepy." - Rin

I also can't help but steal a quick glance into Lilly's top as I sit. To be robbed of sight would be a most terrible fate. - Hisao, the perv. On Hanako's route, no less!

"Hang around after class, and we can either discuss it, or I can show you how to make explosives in the lab." - Mutou

"May I have a glass of cham-" *gets elbowed in the side by Akira* "Orange juice, please." - Lilly

"I wasn't asleep and welcome to Shanghai!" - Yuuko, who then bows so hard and fast that her glasses fly off. (I tried doing that once, couldn't get it to happen.)

"Ah, so it's just friends is it? How disappointing." - Lilly, who apparently wears shipping goggles despite being blind.

This bit regarding the Yamaku Cat Burglar:
"It's between me and the burglar. I can't risk you warning him that I'm on to his game. He could tip his hand early and blow town. Then I'm left with no perp."
When did Yuuko start talking like a hard-boiled detective?

When Hisao and Lilly are shopping for Hanako's birthday present:
"There's a housewares shop just ahead. Looks like it's mostly crockery though."
"I can't think that she'd have much of a need for that, and what type of message would that send to her?"
"Um... 'cook more food?' That's not such a bad idea, maybe..."
"Sometimes it's best to leave these things alone, Hisao."

Some more serious and/or touching ones:

...I think I'd be hard pressed not to have a nice day, after that. - Hisao, after being given a kiss and a "Have a nice day" by Lilly.

"So... I guess you're not the only one that's scarred." - Hisao

"This is me. All... of me." - Hanako (Yeah, I know it's been quoted many times already, but it's one of the most emotional moments in my favorite route.)

This exchange between Lilly and Hanako before Lilly leaves for Scotland the second time.
"I didn't become your friend because I pitied you, Hanako. I became your friend because I knew you were hiding not just from me, but from everyone. Your ambitions, personality, interests, tastes... I didn't know any of them, and neither did anybody else. As you showed yourself to me, though, I began to realize the person that you were, and became sure that our meeting was a very special moment."
"But I..."
"I believe you are a very beautiful person, Hanako, and I am certain you will become a strong and confident woman. You are a very dear friend, and someone whom I love very much. Just like Hisao, I will never forget you for as long as I live."

Not dialogue or narration from the story, but I do love the scene description for Adulthood, the last scene in Hanako's Good End: "The end of two children, the beginning of two adults."
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

emmjay wrote: Not dialogue or narration from the story, but I do love the scene description for Adulthood, the last scene in Hanako's Good End: "The end of two children, the beginning of two adults."
Somewhat agree, although I like to think that Hanako had showed stoicism (or courage) that would have shamed some adults.

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

"Ah, so it's just friends is it? How disappointing." - Lilly, who apparently wears shipping goggles despite being blind.
Scene? :?
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)