Victory Day

WORDS WORDS WORDS

neumanproductions

Re: Victory Day

Post by neumanproductions »

Leotrak wrote:Oh man... Hisao's in for it now...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
But what's this? A time traveling Hisao from the future comes back to warn his younger self about the scheme which then ends up warping reality into a dominion where Hisao controls all. :lol: I can always find a way to really ruin something for ya, can't I.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

neumanproductions wrote:
But what's this? A time traveling Hisao from the future comes back to warn his younger self about the scheme which then ends up warping reality into a dominion where Hisao controls all. :lol: I can always find a way to really ruin something for ya, can't I.
But then God sends an angel to kill him to keep this from happening. Thus starts WAHAHA Angel Misha-chan.
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

GMKGoat wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:
But then God sends an angel to kill him to keep this from happening. Thus starts WAHAHA Angel Misha-chan.
But it turns out Hisao built up a deposit of clones stored in the folds of the fabric of space-time. Every time he dies a more maniacal him comes back.
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

Katsuu wrote:
GMKGoat wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:But what's this? A time traveling Hisao from the future comes back to warn his younger self about the scheme which then ends up warping reality into a dominion where Hisao controls all. :lol: I can always find a way to really ruin something for ya, can't I.
But it turns out Hisao built up a deposit of clones stored in the folds of the fabric of space-time. Every time he dies a more maniacal him comes back.
But luckily it happens that Shizune has befriended a certain man with a certain blue box! They go out into the space-time fabrics, find the clone storages, blow them up after trying to talk the current Hisao out of his evil ways and then go off on an adventure into the past, present and the future!
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

AapoAlas wrote:
Katsuu wrote:
GMKGoat wrote: But then God sends an angel to kill him to keep this from happening. Thus starts WAHAHA Angel Misha-chan.
But luckily it happens that Shizune has befriended a certain man with a certain blue box! They go out into the space-time fabrics, find the clone storages, blow them up after trying to talk the current Hisao out of his evil ways and then go off on an adventure into the past, present and the future!
But it turns out it was too heavy for Shizune to handle, so she died of flux capoisoning. The man, driven insane with grief, went back in time to prevent himself from ever being born, so he'd never have to go through the pain of losing his one true love. Unfortunately for him, there was a robot who followed him named Kenji who protected his mother from him. Then George Washington ran over the robot with a Dodge Challenger. Fortunately (or not?), this was so heart warming that Hisao's heart exploded, and the man was never born.

...I really like where this fanfiction is going. :twisted:
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Katsuu wrote:...I really like where this fanfiction is going. :twisted:
So let's let the fanfic continue (if it does), instead of all this natter, huh? :roll: :P

Seriously, great job. I have no idea where this is going.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

griffon8 wrote: So let's let the fanfic continue (if it does), instead of all this natter, huh? :roll: :P
...That's not too much to expect, I guess. Let me at least add that I can't wait to see the next installment myself.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Oh my... I'm away for three days, and you choose to continue the story without me...
Let's get back on track shall we?
Tonight the contents of the mysterious cardboard box will be revealed...
(Just for the record: This chapter was written before Neuman's new Chapter went online. I admit that if I had to choose, I'd take his box^^°)
Oh, and bonus points for recognizing the cameos. Those in Chapter two seem to have gone unnoticed...

Chapter 4
One week later our preparations were complete. Lilly had “accidentally” met Hisao, when he went into town to go shopping. As Kenji had predicted, just pretending not to hate his guts anymore was enough incentive for him to instantly forget about that redhead Shidou from the kendo club whom he had probably intended to be his next victim. I almost would have liked to see how that would turn out. Her boyfriend had already given him the bad eye and he was known to have quite a short temper. On the other hand... though I'd have liked to see the crap beaten out of Hisao, given his condition it could have been fatal, and I wasn't prepared to go that far.

Hisao had wasted no time, trying to get on Lilly's good side again. He'd fawned over her, playing the perfect gentleman. It was almost eerie to see him like this again, but this time I wouldn't be fooled. He was a goddamn bastard and we were going to take him down.

We'd taken care to make sure Hisao wouldn't make any premature move on Lilly. To that end we had recruited a few more of his past acquaintances, so there was always someone near the two of them. The bigger problem was taking care of Hanako while Lilly wasn't available. In the past few days; I'd really started to like chess and Hanako was slowly getting the hang of risk. She'd be a formidable adversary, once she'd gotten the intricacies down pat.

Kenji had been invaluable, as he'd installed several cameras and microphones in the small room that Lilly and Hanako used to spend their lunch breaks in. The receiving equipment and monitors were installed in another unused room three doors down the corridor.

This was the room I was now hiding in together with Kenji and Misha, watching the screens and waiting for our bait to arrive. It was late Friday afternoon, and Harada had just reported that Hisao and Lilly were returning from their shopping trip into town. It was almost frightening how effective that girl was as a spy. I was sure she was cursing herself for neglecting to do a background check on Hisao before she'd fallen for him.

There was movement on one of the screens. Lilly entered the room, closely followed by Hisao. As soon as he had closed the door behind him, he reached for her, but Lilly deftly avoided him and busied herself making tea. Not for the first time in the last week, I found myself wondering whether this girl really was blind.

I turned to Kenji. You're sure we're not moving too fast? I mean it's highly unbelievable that Lilly would go from disgust to attraction in just one week.

Kenji shook his head. Don't worry. It hasn't been 'just one week', but 'one whole week.' Considering his average time to make a conquest, he probably feels like this is long overdue.

I returned my attention to the screens. I knew there was also an audio feed from the room, but I couldn't watch both the screens and Misha. Besides we'd gone over every possible scenario dozens of times. Misha would alert me if anything unexpected came up.

In the tea room, Hisao seemed to get impatient. He walked up to Lilly and embraced her from behind, his hands clasping in front of her stomach. Lilly's expression briefly turned to one of disgust, but she quickly replaced it with a smile and turned around, before his hands could move upwards.

Her lips were moving and, when he reluctantly released her, she went over to the cupboard and retrieved a small cardboard box. I could see in Hisao's expression that he desperately wanted to know what was in that box. She placed it on the table and removed a blindfold, which she presented to Hisao.

I caught my breath. If he accepted it, he'd be at a disadvantage against Lilly who knew that room like the back of her hand – probably better.

Hisao's leering grin told me that he'd fallen for it. He turned around and let Lilly fasten the blindfold over his head. Lilly then led him towards the table and made him sit on one of the chairs.

Misha was bouncing up and down next to me. He's going to fall for it, Shicchan! He really is.
Lilly had removed a couple of silken shawls from the box and was caressing Hisao's face with them. The shawls were a late addition to our plan. Nao from class 2-4 had suggested that Hisao might be into kinky stuff like this. Well, if Hisao's grin was any indication she'd been right.

Hisao didn't resist as Lilly started to bind his hands and feet to the chair he was sitting on. Lilly had practiced doing knots with Kenji. I had no idea where he had learned so much about doing knots, but his expertise had sure come in handy. Hisao wouldn't be able to break free of these shackles soon.

With that we had as much as succeeded. Only the final touch...

With a deft movement, Lilly reached beneath the chair and removed the two pairs of handcuffs, that had been taped there and used them to make sure Hisao would stay shackled to this chair until we chose to let him go. I didn't need to see more. With a big grin on my face and Misha and Kenji in tow, I left the room and walked over to the tea room.
Last edited by Mirage_GSM on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

I almost feel bad for the bastard. He walked right into that.
neumanproductions

This story could still turn either way. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.
And Neuman is spelled with 1 n.
By the way you're right I would rather have my own box as well. :twisted:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Ohoho~ Let's see him feign heart-attack out of this one!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Sorry for the Edit/Quote Mixup :oops: It's fixed now.
Chapter 5 is a bit short, but Chapter 6 will be the longest yet for compensation, and it's almost finished, so it will probably be up tomorrow.
I'm a bit disappointed nobody commented on the cameos. Too difficult to recognize?

Chapter 5
On the way over to the tea room, I sent a prepared text message to Harada. She'd organize the rest. Then I motioned for Kenji to stop. You don't have to come in, you know...

Kenji nodded grimly. He clearly wasn't comfortable, abandoning a fellow male to whatever we feminists had in store for him. On impulse, I stood on my toes and gave him a peck on the cheek. Thank you, Kenji, you've been a great help. If you ever feel like joining the student council again, Misha and I will be more than happy to have you back.

Kenji's face went beet red, and he started to sign something incoherent about feminists enemies and not falling for cheap tricks.

Let's look at it this way, Kenji: Your actions these past days might be seen as a gesture of goodwill. Maybe we feminists will consider a truce with you men. And after Hisao has proven that both men and women can use the 'secret weapon' it would be best if no one ever used it again. You know about the determent doctrine of mutually assured destruction, don't you?

Misha had to translate the latter part for him to understand, but he seemed to get the idea. Yes, I should have thought about that myself. It would probably be wise to enter negotiations to prevent an arms race. I propose to start the talks as soon as possible at a neutral place.

How about the Shanghai tea-house in town? It's a public place with plenty of witnesses. We could meet there tomorrow after school.

I could see him contemplating the location for any possible danger of ambushes. That is... acceptable, I guess. Okay, I'll be there, but if I see any indication of false play... He trailed off. Well, I'll be off to prepare a first draft for a treaty. Don't forget our agreement!

He'll live, Kenji, and there'll be no permanent damage.

Apparently satisfied, Kenji disappeared down the hallway. I followed him for a moment with my eyes. It would be a long, hard road towards regaining his trust, but right now, I felt felt sure we could do it.

When I turned back to Misha, I found her grinning at me like the Cheshire cat. You like him, Shicchan, don't you?

Taken aback, I considered her question. Truth to be told, I hadn't given it any thought until now. Yes, I suppose I do... But what about you? He was your boyfriend after all.

Misha waved that thought away. Don't be silly. We both know, I only got Kecchan because I was the first to ask him out, and to be honest, I've always felt a bit guilty for that. Besides, I've had my chance and I botched it, though I still don't quite understand why. You go for it, Shicchan! He's actually quite good The last was delivered with a mischievous wink.

Blushing, I tried to change the subject. ...Well, we still have something to do, don't we?

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
neumanproductions

Man, you keep holding me on pins and needles by not getting to what I want to know.
I read a lot of fic on here so sometimes I lose track of cameo characters.
Anyways, interesting as always. You've invited Kenji back to the student council and are playing an interesting love interest scenario. Time to see how you let this continue though...If it's not what I think maybe that will lead to me writing an alternate reality of your 6th chapter; if you don't mind. :wink:
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

I got a few of the cameos from last chapter, but only after researching some of the unfamiliar names, so it wouldn't be fair for me to name them. :X

Anyway, you've almost made me believe in a relationship that I would've never believed in otherwise. xD For that, kudos.

..and I think I've done enough alternate story continuations, myself.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Katsuu wrote:I got a few of the cameos from last chapter, but only after researching some of the unfamiliar names, so it wouldn't be fair for me to name them. :X
OK, to save google some unnecessary traffic:
All entries were marked with a star followed by a girl’s name. Rin, Naomi, Haruka, Miki, Ritsu, Misha, Natsume, Ayumi, Emi, Sakura… The list went on...
Natsume, Miki and Naomi are named characters from class 3-3 (from the classroom scene) and more or less canon characters.
Sakura, Ayumi and Haruka are no special cameo characters.
All other named characters are supposed to be from some other anime.
Time to see how you let this continue though...If it's not what I think maybe that will lead to me writing an alternate reality of your 6th chapter; if you don't mind.
I don't mind. After chapter 6, there will be a short epilogue, and after that, I will consider this story finished. Feel free to continue it or write some alternate ending.
Also, chapter 6 will contain opportunities to add to the story... More on that tomorrow ;-)

Sore wa himitsu desu.