A character yet to be revealed
15%
We will never know
31%

Total votes: 326

kapparomeo

Re: Who Stole Kenji's Lifeforce?

Post by kapparomeo »

Why twice? This isn't the General Election, there's nothing to be gained from stuffing the ballot box y'know. :P

The Yuuko theory actually has existed for a fair while - there's even a fair amount of art over on The Mishimmie exploring it, such as these two by weee:

Image Image

Just a bit of fun, or art exploring a plot concept?
Last edited by kapparomeo on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I know the Yuuko and Misha thought are really high in the poll and the general people i've talked to but i'm not the least suprised that some people voted for the other girls. I know there are only a few ones for them but it's interesting to see that someone would choose Emi and Rin but no Hanako.

I honestly had to say 'we will never know' but if I try investigating based on the First Act or dev statements someone is going to get mad at me.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

I stole the precious Lifeforce. :mrgreen:
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

It could be Shizune. Think about it.

A very strong willed and dominant woman with her own goon? Could leave a crazy guy with the wrong impression.
Nobody Important

Post by Nobody Important »

I know this is off-topic, but I love you, Wrench Wench. :)
neumanproductions

He stole Kenji's triforce. :lol: Oh wait, he stole his lifeforce as well.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

After some soul-searching, I voted for Hanako, because it'd be one hell of a way to troll BBQ-tan's white knights.
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

kosherbacon wrote:After some soul-searching, I voted for Hanako, because it'd be one hell of a way to troll BBQ-tan's white knights.

Oh my. If I was still a Hanako fanatic, I'd have had a rage induce seizure. Don't let Desu see that.

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks it could have been Lilly. Sure, there's overwhelming evidence that it probably wasn't her, but I think because it's unexpected, it'll be her.

Of course that's stupid logic, but whatever. >_>
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Keita

Post by Keita »

kosherbacon wrote:After some soul-searching, I voted for Hanako, because it'd be one hell of a way to troll BBQ-tan's white knights.
To troll us isn´t a good reason to do something like that! Hanako is totally unlikely for this. And please refrain from this nickname!
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Meh I call her crispy.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

Keita wrote:To troll us isn´t a good reason to do something like that! Hanako is totally unlikely for this. And please refrain from this nickname!
sorry about the former size, silentcook
It's just a vote on a mostly joke topic, it affects nothing. Plus, offensive nicknames and jokes are sort of a staple of this forum.
Last edited by SirMax on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Well, I didn't mean to vote and post about said voting just to troll Hana-fans(okay, maybe just a little) but because I can totally see the writers making her Kenji's ex just for the lulz. As unlikely as it would be in the context of the story, it would certainly be unexpected.
Keita

Post by Keita »

SirMax wrote:http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-07 ... 425849.jpg
It's just a vote on a mostly joke topic, it affects nothing. Plus, offensive nicknames and jokes are sort of a staple of this forum.
That doesn´t mean I have to like it, does it?
kosherbacon wrote:Well, I didn't mean to vote and post about said voting just to troll Hana-fans(okay, maybe just a little)
So you can´t fully deny it? :roll:

But don´t worry, I don´t take this topic too serious myself.
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
neumanproductions

^^^ Kosher was probably trying to bash my earlier post about how there were even votes for Emi and Rin before someone chose Hanako. Especially when you have more people like Kosher out there who would do it for the lolz.
They are all conspiring to push Hanako off the top of my list, joining up with the feminist front might be their next move. :mrgreen:
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

I don't think the culprit is even a girl.

Yes, Kenji is simply a very confused and sad young man. How terrible! If he had known the love of an actual girl, then perhaps he wouldn't be so crazy. But alas, this is not the case.

Oh, and I don't think we'll ever meet this person, either. Unless the final game ends up having a Kenji route.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.