About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wrench Wench

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by Wrench Wench »

No. It has to be Nurse dojo.

Perhaps with genderbent nurse and Hideaki as the "loli"?
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

That aside, I'm finding myself looking forward to awkward first-time stories now. XD I've only seen h-scenes in Tsukihime and F/SN, but I found them to be really cheesy. I guess I'm hoping for something more... real and less "fantasy?"
I'm kinda wondering how "real" the devs will end up making them...or if they still make them true to the many H-scene cliché's that seem to exist, such as...

- If the guy has not magically transformed into a transparent penis, he will at least keep the stoic male-in-control routine going to overcompensate for the girl going nuts. While the girl usually loses control of herself after even the slightest stimulation, the guy never loses control and whatever's visible of the guy's face underneath his eye-obscuring hairdo would make the average poker player green with envy. (already partially subverted in KS with the fact that at least Hisao has already been pictured with eyes that exist)

- The girl never loses enough control to be unable to describe every sexual act that's taking place in unnecessary detail. At least we'll know in advance that Shizzy will steer clear of literary gems like "you're moving inside me" or "it's so hot I'm melting", so that's good.

- The penis hitting the womb feels good to the girl. I guess it's a personal pet peeve, but if I can't help rolling my eyes whenever I read that one in any H-scene. In reality, to most women, the penis hitting the cervix feels like being kicked in the stomach, so doing that kind of thing to a girl in real life might convince her to let you share that particular sensation.

- Nobody is allowed to climax unless they explicitly say so in advance.

- A girl's hymen breaking will only hurt for the first 2 or 3 thrusts, after which sex feels godly. (at least in KS, this'll likely won't be an issue with Rin...due to the crazy amount of things she does with her legs each day, I severely doubt her hymen is still intact)

I'm sure there's at least a 100 more.

The devs said they weren't really fond of writing H-scenes and seeing how prone they can be to being cheesy, I can see why. I think I'd personally prefer them to be short and sweet (with pillow talk/pillow signing afterwards to compensate) than drawn out and filled with cut 'n paste H-action.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Guest Poster wrote: I'm kinda wondering how "real" the devs will end up making them...or if they still make them true to the many H-scene cliché's that seem to exist, such as...
Don't forget, the guy will orgasm at least once before actual intercourse and still be good to go for another round immediately, twice if there's titty-fucking involved(isn't it sad, Emi?) while the girl will only cum once unless anal happens right after. Also, simultaneous orgasms.

I really hope that doesn't happen in KS, unless Japanese delfowerings really are that forumlaic.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Don't forget, the guy will orgasm at least once before actual intercourse and still be good to go for another round immediately, twice if there's titty-fucking involved(isn't it sad, Emi?) while the girl will only cum once unless anal happens right after. Also, simultaneous orgasms.
And during said simultaneous orgasm, all girls are screamers. No gasps or groans, but the kind of scream one makes when getting your nipple pinched and then twisted 270 degrees.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

kosherbacon wrote: Also, simultaneous orgasms.
Well, It's been known to happen...
Not very likely for a first time, though ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, It's been known to happen...
"Dammit, Hisao, I know your heart is weak, but can you at least -try- to last longer than 5 seconds?"
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Guest Poster wrote:
And during said simultaneous orgasm, all girls are screamers. No gasps or groans, but the kind of scream one makes when getting your nipple pinched and then twisted 270 degrees.
Fucking hell Japan...no wonder their birthrate is falling. None of them have ever bothered to fuck anything.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
kosherbacon wrote: Also, simultaneous orgasms.
Well, It's been known to happen...
In the real world, I'd say the likelihood of a girl having an orgasm during her first sex with a guy also having sex for the first time is much lower than 50/50; let alone the 100% that the Japanese tropes insist on. :lol:

The odds of her telling him afterwards that she did when she didn't; almost 90%. :roll:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:Fucking hell Japan...no wonder their birthrate is falling. None of them have ever bothered to fuck anything.
I wouldn't say it is that they don't have sex in Japan that is leading to a declining birth rate; it is more the rising cost of raising kids, and availability of birth control. The expectations most Japanese society have of the roles to be played by people in a sexual relationship may have a small contribution to their falling birth rate. From my very limited understanding, generally one partner (society says the male) is supposed to be the one to orchestrate and make all the decisions and take all the initiative with sex and the partner is to acquiesce and let them do as they please. They consider it a situation where one person is responsible for giving pleasure to the other. If this isn't an expectation designed to make the act of sex a chore and an additional job to your average Japanese husband I don't know what is. :shock:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Well, even in real life it mostly depends on the people involved, I guess, and there's a lot of luck, too. Exceptional things happen all the time in games, so... a coincidence that fits kind of well within a fantasy? I mean, it's not impossible for girls to be screamers or to orgasm their first time. Just somewhat unlikely.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Bara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Fucking hell Japan...no wonder their birthrate is falling. None of them have ever bothered to fuck anything.
I wouldn't say it is that they don't have sex in Japan that is leading to a declining birth rate; it is more the rising cost of raising kids, and availability of birth control. The expectations most Japanese society have of the roles to be played by people in a sexual relationship may have a small contribution to their falling birth rate. From my very limited understanding, generally one partner (society says the male) is supposed to be the one to orchestrate and make all the decisions and take all the initiative with sex and the partner is to acquiesce and let them do as they please. They consider it a situation where one person is responsible for giving pleasure to the other. If this isn't an expectation designed to make the act of sex a chore and an additional job to your average Japanese husband I don't know what is. :shock:
Couple that with the way their women are mostly interested in money.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Wrench Wench wrote:Couple that with the way their women are mostly interested in money.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I like money too and I am about as diametrically opposite of a Japanese woman as you can find! Starting with gender and counting down from there... :mrgreen:

But to keep on the threads subject, I'm thinking that how far the writers go with the "VN tropes" of first sexual encounters is going to be what distinguishes KS as an OELVN with a Western outlook on sexual relations or just a carbon copy of a run of the mill Japanese VN.

As long as they write it to avoid ridiculous extremes of either Western or Japanese tropes and keep it entertaining, it will be a good job and worth the time to download in my opinion. :wink:

Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Bara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Couple that with the way their women are mostly interested in money.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I like money too and I am about as diametrically opposite of a Japanese woman as you can find! Starting with gender and counting down from there... :mrgreen:
When me and my partner were travelling in that part of the world we found it kinda disturbing how many young women you saw with middle aged or old men.
When we started staying with that family we found out how most young women in Japan aim for middle aged men because they earn more.

Let me tell the whole thing was just...I dunno it just felt wrong.
Bara wrote:But to keep on the threads subject, I'm thinking that how far the writers go with the "VN tropes" of first sexual encounters is going to be what distinguishes KS as an OELVN with a Western outlook on sexual relations or just a carbon copy of a run of the mill Japanese VN.

As long as they write it to avoid ridiculous extremes of either Western or Japanese tropes and keep it entertaining, it will be a good job and worth the time to download in my opinion. :wink:
If it's a carbon copy of Jap VNs I'll be very disappointed. I'd actually like to see a sex scene that doesn't make me cringe.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Wrench Wench wrote: Fucking hell Japan...no wonder their birthrate is falling. None of them have ever bothered to fuck anything.
http://meetasianbabe.com/blog/frequency ... least-sex/
# Americans appear to have the most sex at 132 times a year, with the Russians close behind at 122 times a year, the French at 121, and the Greeks at 115.
# The countries with the lowest frequency of sex are Japan (37 times per year), Malaysia (62) and China (69).
Oh, damn. :lol:
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Sweet zombie buddha...according to that I'm over sexed by a long margin.

But yeah what the fuck Japan.