Fragile (OC) Yamaku with Medical Weed! Conluded.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

kosherbacon

Re: Fragile (OC) Now Yamaku with Medical Weed! Chapter 3 out!

Post by kosherbacon »

SnigendePind wrote:Usually, I can take care of that myself, or I get Emi to help me.
Writefagging this as we speak.
SnigendePind

Re: Fragile (OC) Now Yamaku with Medical Weed! Chapter 3 out!

Post by SnigendePind »

kosherbacon wrote:
SnigendePind wrote:Usually, I can take care of that myself, or I get Emi to help me.
Writefagging this as we speak.
Glad I inspire you. :D
Some people don't have arms. So what? Some people don't see colors, either.
- WetCrate

<@Raide> why does it sad to be touched? shouldn't you get a boner?

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Csihar

Re: Fragile (OC) Now Yamaku with Medical Weed! Chapter 4 out!

Post by Csihar »

I was wondering if you were going to have Rin be a stoner. It just makes so much sense. :D And normally throwing sex into it like that would raise a red flag for me, but since excess horniness really is a side-effect of high-grade bud I think it makes sense in this case.

I did find a bit of a plot hole though - why would Emi be unfamiliar with/disapproving of weed when Toke first met her if she helps Rin smoke it? Probably too late to worry about that though.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

Csihar wrote:I was wondering if you were going to have Rin be a stoner. It just makes so much sense. :D And normally throwing sex into it like that would raise a red flag for me, but since excess horniness really is a side-effect of high-grade bud I think it makes sense in this case.

I did find a bit of a plot hole though - why would Emi be unfamiliar with/disapproving of weed when Toke first met her if she helps Rin smoke it? Probably too late to worry about that though.
Ehehe, I was saving that for a side story.

Rin's not told Emi that it's marijuana. She's told her it's herbs and such that helps her concentrate. And Emi didn't smell that it was the same, since grit weed smell like dirt, and high grade bud smell like puppies and rainbows.
- WetCrate

90% of the students were actually sent to Yamaku for being too lesbian. All those disabilities going around are just curious coincidence.
- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

I'm not sure whether this is a serious story or not. Probably serious.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

Xuan wrote:I'm not sure whether this is a serious story or not. Probably serious.
Oh, it's serious. Just the everyday life of a stoner.

Everything with weed that I describe in this story is true enough. (the second hand high and the excess hornyness.)
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

And now, disregarding every law of science, I am back with chapter 5. Enjoy some delicious Rinsecks.

======================================================================================================================================

I decide to be the gentleman I really am, and help a woman in need of assistance. As I begin to unbutton my shirt, I decide to ask Rin some questions about the current situation.

"But why me?" I ask her, still confused by her straight forwardness.

"Nobody else is around. And I dig your body." I cannot help but smirk at that comment.

"Have you done it before?"

"Only with Emi. I'm still a virgin, so if you dig that kind of stuff, then it's your lucky day. Or evening. Or night."

I really didn't think about that. I fucked a fair share of girls when I lived in Denmark, so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing.

"So basically, you're extremely horny, and it's tough for you even to control the urge to jump me?" I ask as I finish the last button, revealing my chest.

"Something along those lines, yes." Rin's foot swept out of nowhere, knocking me off my feet and onto Rin's bed, lying on my back. Rin is quickly on top of me.

"Wait a sec-" I don't get to say any more before I have a toe against my lips.

"Shh. Don't say anything right now," Rin exclaims, as she start to grind my crotch against hers. Rin moans slightly, as she starts to grind faster, probably due to the feeling of my quickly rising member against her vag. I start to wonder if this is what Rin does with Emi? Or is this her kind of foreplay?

After 10 minutes of cocktease and rapidly growing moaning and grinding, Rin spasms in a silent orgasm, leaving a moist spot on the outside of her green linen pants. At this part it feels like the buttons on my jeans are gonna explode.

I look up at Rin, who is clearly satisfied with the bulge in my pants. She's still sweating and panting.

"So, are you done?" I ask her after she's caught her breath.

"Not at all." she answers me bluntly. This girl is either messed up in her head, or really really stoned all the time, since she can keep cool like that.

She stands up, and looks at me.

"What?" I ask bluntly.

"Help me undress. Go figure." she replies, blushing a bit. So she got some emotions after all. This will probably be the first time a boy sees her naked, excluding the helpers who must've helped her bathe.

I fumble with her shirt buttons. Don't be nervous. You're just gonna have sex with this really cute, excessively attractive stoner girl, that you find as a good choice for girlfriend. Nothing serious. As I finish the last button, Rin jiggle off the shirt, revealing a pink bra, containing quite a rack. Niiice. My eyes go from the melons in front of me to her face, which is almost as red as her hair, yet still in the same stoned expression. Her eyes are still as red as ever. My vision continues down her shoulder to her stumps. Oh yeah, I almost forgot she doesn't have any arms. I figure, so what? Some people don't see colors, either. I stand up, and meet lips with Rin, who is clearly startled by this sudden move. As our lips part, I look her directly in her eyes. They're looking back at me, and I can't tell if it's a good look she's giving me or not.

"Was it that bad?" I ask her.

She stands up on her toes, and our lips meet again. I take that as a no. I slide my hand up her back to her bra-lock. With one hand, I slowly open it. As our lips part again, I sit down. Rin looks away from me, down at the floor, still as red-faced as the hair on her head. Her bra drops, revealing the most perfect tits I've ever seen. Perfect shape for her age, bright pink nipples which are totally stiff, everything is just gorgeous about them.

"So, are you gonna help me with my pants, or are you just gonna stare at me like that the rest of the day?" her voice snaps me out of my trance.

As I unbuckle her, metaphorical speaking since she didn't have a belt, a pair of pearly white panties are revealed. As I slowly pull them down, a nice landing strip of red pubic hair is appearing. Does Emi help her trim her bush too? Rin steps back, turn around, and wiggle her butt until her panties drop. I cannot help but bite my lower lip. If just I had some sunglasses.

She walks over to me, revealing her pussy as she walk. How tender.

She place her foot on my chest, revealing her lower lips as she gently place me on my back. She then leans over me, gently kissing me before turning the other way, so that I'm face to face with her dripping snatch. Litereally, dripping. A drop of juice hits my chin. Oh god, what is Rin doing? I feel a fumbling with the zipper on my jeans, only adding to the already raging wood I have. Rin is trying to open my zipper with her mouth. Apparently, she's tried it before. Is she really that flexible?

After opening my pants, she pull down my boxers.

"Whoa, you pack quite some meat," she says to me, without any hint of surprise in her voice. I take it for good, though. Heard it before.

Suddenly, a wet sensation engulfing my member hits me like a ten ton hammer of pleasure. Oh god, now THAT'S fellatio. Rin's more than normally skilled with her mouth. She must've learned that from using it instead of her arms at painting and such.

"Hey, you gonna give me something in return, or what?" I hear her muttering from my crotch area. I once again can focus, and see her jiggling her lower areas right above my head.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I was just surprised of how good you give head."

"Glad to hear I can come in handy. But you ain't gonna get a handjob later, of you know what I mean." Oh Rin, to think that you could throw a joke in at such time.

I don't answer her, instead I start licking her pussy, teasing her clit, and poking my tongue inside her. She was right, she really is a virgin, I can feel her hymen with my tongue. I cannot help but think that I'm gonna take care of that soon.

I can hear Rin panting while blowing me. I must be doing a good job. So is she, I gotta say.

She climax before me. I can feel her whole body spasm, as her pussy juices flow into my mouth.

"2 times in one night. Emi is usually only in for 1." she says as she lie down on her back, spreading her legs wide open, revealing her throughout lubricated snatch. "Let's aim at 7. 7 is a good number." she looks at me as emotionless as before, but her eyes scream "Fuck my brains out!"

Rin's face open up in an expression which contains both extreme pleasure and great surprise, but also slight pain, as my stiff member enters the never-before-entered lands of her tight pussy. I can feel her body shaking lightly, and I see tears gathering in her eyes.

"Does it hurt?" I ask her in a caring way. No reason to continue if I'm hurting her.

"A bit." I see a drop of blood emitting from her newly violated pussy. "But please continue."

I start out slowly, moving in and out, pleasured by both the tightness between my legs, Rin's tits juggling up and down, and her hard breathing. As I speed up a bit, I hear her moan a bit. A moan of pleasure. I continue going faster and faster, enjoying Rin's expression more and more, as we get closer to orgasm.

Rin finishes off before me again, and quickly jumps down to take my load in her mouth. I let my sperm hit the inside of her mouth, as her lips entangle my pulsating member. She then stands up, swallows, licks her lips, and looks at me. Then she collapses onto the bed, me following right after her.

"I know now that sex isn't overrated, such as the persons on the internet are saying." Rin states as we both stare at the ceiling. I don't answer, I'm too busy pondering about how Rin can use a computer, let alone the internet.

"Hey Toke," Rin says after a while, "That was 3 times. 4 left." I look at the girl and grin. I have no idea how I'm gonna survive this evening, let alone the future if this is gonna be happening on a regular basis. But who knows, I might get used to it.

======================================================================================================================================

That's the end of what must be part one of this saga. Oh yes, I have more in mind already.
Last edited by SnigendePind on Sun May 23, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

SnigendePind wrote:delicious Rinsecks.

That was all kinds of awesome.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

kosherbacon wrote:
SnigendePind wrote:delicious Rinsecks.
datimage.png

That was all kinds of awesome.
Thanks alot. :D

When are we gonna see the Emi x Rin fic you said you're writing? I might write one if you don't.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun May 23, 2010 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: DON'T quote images that were just posted, people...
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

SnigendePind wrote:the melons in front of me
After I got to this, for a while my brain involuntarily started reading in Pauly Shore's voice. :?

Regardless, I've got to agree with Kosher on this one.

SnigendePind

Re: Fragile (OC) Yamaku with Medical Marijuana! Part 1 finished!

Post by SnigendePind »

To be honest, that's my first full fanfic, and the first ever full sex scene I've written. I usually tend to get flustered by my own writing, since I imagine it all inside my head as I write. The fact that Toke is nearly similar to one of my good friends, this scene was even harder for me. Ugh, those images, they burn!

Anyways, should I continue?
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

SnigendePind wrote:Anyways, should I continue?
Of course. You can't put a character in the literature club and not have them interact with Hanako at all, you know. :P

SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

Csihar wrote:
SnigendePind wrote:Anyways, should I continue?
Of course. You can't put a character in the literature club and not have them interact with Hanako at all, you know. :P
Of course I can. I write the story.

I could write some shit about Toke puffing a spliff, which accidentally lits the library on fire, and Hanako is trapped in there. She survives, but is even more emotionally scarred as before, and she start cutting herself and such. But know when I've written it out, there's no point in writing the story.

But yeah, something like that will probably happen later on. I don't have much left for Hanako. :P
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
SnigendePind

Post by SnigendePind »

SUDDENLY, ANOTHER UPDATE. I have no idea why ideas keep coming to me, but they do. I got inspired after taking a walk, which brought some old memories of mine back to daylight.

Also, you asked for this. Literally.

This chapter contains lesbian sex, stalking, drugs, attempted rape, violence, blood, and all that. If you cannot take it, then GTFO the internet.

========================================================================================================================================

Part 2. Chapter 1.

I open the door to the literature club room, only to be greeted by Emma's smiling face. Counting today, I've been at Yamaku for a month, and things have changed quite a bit.

First of all, regarding Emma. She's a lot more than you'd think. From the outside, she's just the silent, nerdy bookworm, but as you get to know her, she opens up a lot and reveals her true self. Apart from reading, she likes reggae, long walks, stargazing, and cats over dogs. Oh, and she's totally gay.

And that's not meant in a bad way. She just like girls instead of boys. And one girl in particular. But more about that later.

Rin and me, well, we're pretty much a couple now, even though none of us have said anything about being one. We do kiss, have sex, smoke, date, and all that, though. Even in public. We've found ourselves a favorite smoke spot, on a hill behind Yamaku, where you can watch the sun rise.

Now, you might be thinking "Wait, isn't Rin Emma's friend? Is she gay towards her?" Nope, that's not it. They're just friends. Nothing more. She was quite shocked when I told her about me and Rin, though.

I haven't spoken to Emi since the accident. She's still in her wheelchair, and will be for the next 2 months. Rin has told me that she's not angry at me, she just doesn't want to be near me after what happened last time. It's understandable.

Oh, I also finally started on the schools kendo team, so I've gotten to talk quite a lot with Lilly after training. She's a very pure person from the outside, and she talks openly about her and Shizune's relationship, however the way she speaks about it makes it sound like a romance novel for tween girls. But I know better. I've caught her and Shizune doing some naughty stuff in the bushes outside the school when I've walked around, smoking my midnight spliff. I've kept shut about it, though. No point in revealing such things to other people. Humankind need their privacy.

Also, Misha is apparently dating the dude I met in the shower the first day. I've seen them walk around hand in hand on school property and in the city. Hisao is his name, I think. Rin told me. I've not seen him without a cigarette in his mouth when I see him outside. Unhealthy stuff, he should smoke weed instead. But Misha seems fine with it. I busted her in smoking one too, and I was told not to tell anyone in a very physical way.

But back to Emma. I only found out yesterday that she's into girls. She also told me that there's a "certain someone". My goal of today is to find out who.

"Hey Emma. How's it hangin'?" I ask her as I sit down and unpockets the paperback I'm currently reading.

"Hey Tocchan, I'm doing fine." I can see she's thinking about how to write the next message to me. "You haven't... Told anyone about what I told you yesterday, have you?" Oh god, I wish she would stop using that nickname. She been using it ever since she had a laugh attack when she heard Misha use it the first time.

"Of course not. Why would I?" I reply in a comforting way.

"I guess you're right. I'm just a bit paranoid about it, I guess."

"Understandable." We just sit for some minutes, reading, until I speak up.

"Soooo, who's this special someone that you also told me about?" I ask in a very tempting tone.

"You'd like to know that, wouldn't you? ;)" Oh, that smug bastard. She's even using a smiley. I look at her face, which is stuck in the same smug grin as I imagined when I saw the smiley.

"Of course I do." I answer honestly.

"Well, I'm not going to tell you. Not now."

"Alright." We let the topic rest. No need to be pushing. I turn back to my book, and continues reading.

(time skip :3)

I close my book and place it on the table. The clock on the wall says 4:20PM. Time for a spliff and to pick up a new book.

"Hey Emma, wanna accompany me to the library? I need to turn this in and pick a new one." I ask her. She looks up from her book, which is "Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince." I really wish she'd read some more sci-fi. All that fantasy destroys your mind.

"Sure, but promise me to pick a better book this time. All that sci-fi will destroy your mind eventually." Oh the irony. And no way that's happening.

We arrive at the library 10 minutes later, just in time for me to finish my spliff. I'm not allowed to smoke inside the library for obvious reasons. As we enter, I spot the librarian carrying a big pile of books, which are doomed to hit the floor within 5 seconds. I was right. Oh, Yuuko, I should sell you to a circus as a clown.

This is the first time that me and Emma have visited the library for the first time. She immediately head for the fantasy section, while I waltz towards the sci-fi section. As I'm standing in front of the large bookcase labeled "science fiction" my eyes drift from the books to the girl standing roughly 5 meters to my left. She's a thin, pale girl with long black hair. She's way too occupied reading a book she just picked out from the "romance section" to notice me looking at her. I hear footsteps approach, so does she, since she turn her head the way they're coming from. From the corner of the bookshelf where the steps are coming from, Emma appears. At first, her face is locked in her "Just-found-a-new-interesting-book" expression. As soon as she sees the black haired girl, her expression change from happy to blushing like crazy. She takes a few steps back, and hides behind the bookcase. I look at the other girl, which face pretty much went the same as Emma. All right, this isn't weird at all.

Wait.

...A certain someone...

No, it cannot be. Or well, it can. There's still a chance. It's not impossible, just highly improbable.

Emma sticks her face out from her hiding spot behind the bookcase, holding her book up to her mouth with one hand, while signalling me to come over to her with the other one. Her face is on fire, well, not literally, she's just blushing a lot, and her eyes is giving me the most serious look she's ever given me. I grab a random book from the shelf, and head towards Emma, looking back on the black haired girl, which is looking like she's mega tsundere, and just got her first love confession. One of her eyes is covered by her long black hair. I notice a slight change of tissue color behind the hair. It looks like a bad scarring, like one from a burn. As I get around the corner, out of sight from the black haired girl, Emma just grabs me by my wrist and drags me to the counter. We borrow the books quickly, and leave the library without saying anything, Emma still dragging me by my wrist.

As we get back to the clubroom, I release myself from her grip and looks at her seriously.

"All right, what just happened there?" I ask her like a dad would ask her teen daughter if she just kissed that boy who walked her home from the party she just went to.

She just shake her head violently while blushing. Aww, so cute. But I gotta know. Luckily, I've discovered something about Emma that I can use to mentally torture her until she gives away the valuable information. I walk over to the nearest bookshelf, grabs a book, take out my lighter and hold it underneath the book as if I would light it on fire.

"Tell me or the book gets it." I say to her, while still containing my serious face. If there's one thing she can't tolerate, then it's book mutilation. She nearly slapped me first time I put down my book while open on 2 pages.

She almost have a panic attack, and starts flailing her arms around like a madman until I get the message. Mission accomplished. She pull out her notebook, and writes a message while sobbing a bit.

"All right, I'll tell you. That girl in the library, she's the one I've talked about."

I smirk. I knew it.

"Soooo, that's how it is." I answer in the most smug way ever. She just nod while staring at the floor. "Well, as far as I can tell from the look at the girls face, she's in love with you too." Emma suddenly jolts her head up, meeting my eyes with a happy and surprised face. When she sees my smug grin, it quickly disappears, tough. I quickly turn my face into a happy-serious one.

"Tocchan, it's not something you should joke with!" she writes in her notebook.

"I wasn't joking, I was being serious." I reply. This time it's more convincing. "I've seen a lot of crushes in my lifetime, and I could read both you and her as an open book that moment."

"But no one would understand. I mean, it's not normal that two girls-" I grab the hand she's writing with.

"Look, you know Shizune? That blue haired deaf girl you met the other day? Guess what, she got a girlfriend, who is the captain of the kendo club. Yes, a GIRLfriend. And you know what? People are okay with it. No one is gonna judge you about your hearts content. And if anyone does, I'll have a "little speak" with them. I promise." I release my grip of the girl, who just sit back in her chair, looking up at me. Suddenly, her eyes fill with tears, and she jumps up and hug me. Not in a loving way, more like a hug between two really good friends. As we part, I look at her again. She's still crying, but also smiling all the way across her face.

"Hey, you're my bro, I'm gonna stand by your side, no matter what you choose to do with your life." I tell her, and put up my fist. Emma wipes the tears off her face, and brofists me back.

"All right, now when that's settled, let's get you on a date with her." I say as I make a champ pose. Emma just looks at me as if I just had dropped acid.

"Are you crazy?! I cannot do something like that! What wouldn't she think? I've only seen her at the library! I don't even know her name! she writes down in her notebook in a pace that is almost beyond human capabilities.

"So what? It's clear that you both want each other, so what's the problem?" I ask, not really understanding her. She just blush and shake her head. This time it's me who grabs her, and drag her out the door. I got a firm grip of her wrist, as I drag her down the hallways of Yamaku, constantly bombarded by Emma's tiny fist. If she could yell, she would. I head straight for the library, and after 10 minutes of walking, we finally arrive there. Emma gave up halfway there, and was just looking angrily at me. I open the door, still holding her wrist, and start dragging her towards the spot where we last saw the girl. As soon as Emma realized my plan, she flips totally sideways, trying as hard as she can to release herself. I turn around the corner, and there she is. Sitting in a Fatboy, reading a book with a colorful front, she turns her head up, and looks at me and Emma. First she looks at me, then at Emma, and then hide her face behind her book. I can clearly see her forehead, which is turning into the same color as a tomato. Emma struggles to get free, I turn my head, and look into her eyes. "This is your chance. Go for it!" is what I want to say, but the other girl might hear it, so I just scream it inside my head. Emma looks like she understand. I nod, smirk, and then push Emma with enough force to make her stumble towards the girl, only managing to stop half a meter from her. At this point, I turn away and run out of the library. Good luck Emma!

She return to the club room about 20 minutes later. As soon as she opens the door, I ask her the question I've wondered about since I ran out of the library.

"So, how did it go?" I ask her, curiously awaiting an answer. She just walks over to her seat, completely emotionless, sit down, pull out her notebook, scribble something, and hand it to me.

"I got a date." Her face light up in a big smile.

Everything inside me go "YEEEAHH!" as I grin and brofist her once again.

"Nice done! Did you also get her name?" I ask her.

"Yes. It's Hanako Ikezawa. She's in the same class as you! Don't you remember?

Ohh yeah. That's right. I knew I'd seen her before.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. So anyway, when and where is the date gonna happen?"

"We're gonna meet each other outside the front gates this friday at 5:00PM." Suddenly something hit her. "OHMYGOSH, I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT I'M GONNA WEAR! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GO ON A DATE WITH ANYONE, LET ALONE WHERE WE SHOULD GO!?" she type out very quickly and very flustered. She start flailing her arms again.

"Whoa, chill out, I got a plan."

(time skip)

Emma is standing outside the school gate. She's wearing a white summer dress, which look incredibly well on her. It's the first time I see her wearing anything else than the school uniform. I'm squatting behind a bush, about 20 meters away from Emma, watching her through my binoculars.

"You're doing fine, just relax." I tell her through my walkie talkie. I can see her jump a bit by the sudden sound from the concealed earplug I gave her. I can hear her breathing through the microphone I have hid behind a string on the dress. I knew that spy kit was gonna be useful some day. I take a quick look at my watch. 4:58PM. She should be here soon.

I was right. About 90 seconds later, Hanako arrives. She's wearing a black dress, with her hair tied into a pigtail using a purple scarf. Gotta love binoculars. You can gawk at people without them knowing. I can hear in my earplug that none of them is saying anything. They're just standing there, looking at each other. My time to shine.

"Emma, offer her your hand." I say into the walkie talkie. Through my binoculars, I can see her face go even more red, as she holds out a shaking hand. Hanako looks at her surprised and flustered, then smile and accept the hand. I cannot help but praise myself. I'm good at this. I look at Emma and Hanako walking towards the city hand in hand, when suddenly-

"What are you doing?" I jump up from my hiding place behind the bush. Rin is standing in front of me.

"God dammit Rin, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I say, trying to get my heart rate down to a normal level.

"Sorry," she states in her usual emotionless attitude. A quick kiss help me understand that she really is sorry. "But seriously, what are you doing?"

I look at myself. I'm holding a pair of binoculars, while I have a walkie talkie mounted in my belt, with a wire leading to my ear. I understand that I must be looking quite suspicious.

"Well, as I guess Emma told you, she's going on a date with Hanako. But she's completely blank about how you do it, so I'm here to, well, provide moral backup." I tell her.

"So you're basically telling her what to do through a walkie talkie." Rin exclaims.

"Yeah, but I like my version better."

"Never mind that." Rin says. "Let's follow them." I look back on the road to the city, Emma and Hanako are almost out of sight. We decide to be ninjas, and silently run from bush to bush, until we're close enough for the microphone and ear plug to work. We keep on following them until they reach the city limits. Suddenly, Hanako say something.

"S-so, w-where do you want to g-go?" she asks with a shaking voice. It's pretty clear that she's never been on a date before.

"Take her to the street café I told you about!" I whisper into the walkie talkie. Through my binoculars, I can see her pick out her notebook, write something, show it to Hanako, and then they start walking the way which lead to the street café, me and Rin silently following them.

(time skip)

I look at my watch. 9:23PM. We've been following them for 4 and a half hours now, from the street café to the movies to the park where we're currently at. Nothing interesting have happened yet, even though I wished for it deep inside. Rin is sleeping next to me. No wonder, it's quite a chore to stalk and run a date like this. But it's been quite successful so far, Hanako have opened up a lot more towards Emma. I've been following their conversation through the hidden microphone, and even though I can only hear what Hanako is saying, I still get the feeling that Emma is having fun. Actually, I haven't told her to do anything for about 1 hour now. She seems to have everything under control.

From me and Rin's hiding spot in the bushes, I get a perfect view of the bench where Emma and Hanako is sitting. It's almost pitch black, only the slight reflection of light from the city makes it so that you can see 3 meters ahead. My binoculars got night vision, though. If you gotta stalk, you gotta do it properly.

Hanako laughs at something that Emma tells her. Or, shows her. She's been using her cellphone to communicate with for about half an hour, since it got too dark to use the notebook. She must've changed the background image since what I saw in the clubroom.

Suddenly, Hanako say something that hits me like a hammer.

"Emma, I've had the most fantastic night together with you. For once since my accident, I feel alive and not afraid." I quickly grab my binoculars. I don't wanna miss out on this. I see Hanako brushing her hair away from her covered eye, revealing her other side of her face. It's completely covered in burn scars. Emma doesn't seem to care though, she's just looking at Hanako in a way that you'll only understand when you've been truly in love. As their lips meet, something inside me wanna dance can-can. GREAT SUCCESS! I poke to Rin, who open her eyes slowly.

"Hey Rin, I think we can call it a mission accomplished," I tell her and winks.

"Did they kiss?" she ask still half asleep.

"Certainly they did," I reply. Suddenly, I hear something in my earplug that I really didn't wanna hear. Or maybe I did, somewhere deep inside me tells me that I have to grab my binoculars and look. But the urge to NOT do so is also big. Then I hear it again, and the temptation is too big. I place my binoculars in front of my eyes, only to get my worst fear confirmed.

"Is something wrong?" Rin ask me. I figure I might look like something is wrong, since my mouth have dropped wide open due to the sight that met me. Nothing is really wrong, what they're doing is extremely normal. They're doing what ensure our evolution as a species. But two girls doing it on a bench in a park in the middle of the night MIGHT be considered wrong. I decide to stop looking as soon as the panties drop, which I also do. I have a girl, so why spy on other people?

"We'd better leave," I tell Rin, "Let's give them some... Privacy."

Rin agrees without asking questions, and I turn off the walkie talkie, since I don't want to hear moans all the way home.

"So, I guess the mission was more than successful then?" Rin ask me bluntly. I have to agree with her on that one. As we exit the park, we're illuminated by a street light. We just stand there, looking at each other for what feels like eternity. Rin is wearing a crimson top with a pink skirt. It matches her perfectly. I'm also glad that she let her stumps get some air. The spell of the night is broken when Rin lean towards me, embracing me in a deep and passionate kiss. I put my arms around her, and squeeze her tight.

"Look at that guy. He's totally doing a cripple!" our intimate moment is broken by the sound of laughter emitting from an alley across the street. Out from the shadows step 3 guys, all dressed as what we tend to call "Wannabe gangstas" home in Denmark, the kind of people who dress like African American gangsta rappers, caps, bullrot wear, the whole dump. However, it used to be 2nd generation Middle Eastern kids who dress like that back home, but now it's 3 Japanese guys. I serious the fuck up, and stand in front of Rin, blocking their way. If there's one thing I know, then it is not to underestimate these kinds of kids.

"Hey buddy, you don't have to hide her. It's not your fault that you can only get off to cripples." says one of them, followed by laughter from the two others. Oh no, they're not insulting my girl. I can feel the anger grow inside me. I back away as they get closer, shielding Rin from them as good as I can.

"Now now," one of them starts, revealing a switchblade from his pocket, "Let's have a look at her shall we?" They're getting closer, as we're forced up against the park fence. This is not the first time someone have pulled a knife on me.

"Look," I start, "If you don't want to enter a world of shit, you better put that away, and back off." I threaten them. There's not a sign of fear on my face, which Rin see. I look at her, and as our eyes meet, we transfer thoughts.

"Don't worry, i'll protect you."

"I know you will, Toke."

At that moment, one of them reach out for Rin, grabbing her shoulder. Oh no you didn't. Not my girl.

"Hey, she's pretty cute when you see her up fro-ARGH!" he doesn't get to say more, since I plant my fist right on his right eyebrow. I can feel the bones inside my hand break. Fucking sclerosis. I ignore the pain, and look from the now unconscious guy on the ground, to Rin who's looking at me with a mix of fear and hope, to the other two guys who's slowly realizing what just happened.

"Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" the guy with the switchblade yells at me, while he lounges the blade towards my chest. I dodge it, but not it time for it to miss me completely. The blade enters my shoulder, carving through flesh and veins. Once again, I ignore the pain. They're messing with MY girl. That doesn't go unpunished. I use my not broken hand to retrieve the blade from my shoulder, squirting blood all over my white shirt, while the guy who stabbed me is tilting backwards, mouth open, completely in shock. I realize that I haven't changed my facial expression at all, I'm still all serious'd the fuck up. I throw the blade over the park fence, and lounges my healthy fist right at the stabbers nose. As my fist meet with his nose bone, a delightfully cracking sound is heard. I feel my bones shatter inside my hand, as I with full force remodels his face, and send him flying to the ground, unconscious, with a nose which is bending in the completely wrong direction. I look up at the last guy, who turn around and run away as fast as he can. As I stand there, bathed in the light from the lamp post, with the woman I love by my side, looking up at me as if I just saved her life. Wait, I just did. On the ground beneath me is the bad guys lying all still, both of them bleeding from somewhere on their head. As I finally return to normal, everything turn black, and the last thing I see is Rin's surprised face disappearing above me.

(time skip)

I wake up with a jolt. Where am I? What the fuck happened? As my eyes get used to the clear light, I see that I'm in a room similar to the one where Emi was after the accident. But this time it's me who's in bed. I look at my hands. They're completely wrapped in gaze. I start to recall what happened last night. Oh yeah, I protected Rin against those juveniles! Wait, RIN! WHERE'S RIN!?

I look around the room, there's no sign of her. As I'm just about to ring the bell for the nurse, I look to my left. There she is, lying right beside me in the hospital bed, sleeping. I cannot help but smile. Oh Rin, have you really not left me since I fainted? I gently stroke her hair, careful about not waking her up. Suddenly, the door opens and the nurse steps in.

"Good morning Taima, how are you feeling?" he ask me. How am I feeling? Physically, really bad. My hands and shoulder are messed up completely. Mentally, I'm feeling FUCKING AWESOME!

"I'm ok, I guess," I tell him, "What happened last night after I passed out?"

"Rin ran to the nearest convenience store and got them to call the police. The kids are now under police custody. You did quite a job defending her." He looks at my hands. "Street brawling with multiple sclerosis. You amaze me kid. You got balls."

"Thanks, I guess," I say, taking a better look at my shoulder. A nice clean cut, sewn nicely together. "She didn't get hurt, did she?" I nod towards Rin.

"Not at all, thanks to you." the nurse explain, "She haven't left you since the police left last night."

We both look at the sleeping girl, who got revealing red marks around her eyes. Last time I saw them was when Emi had her accident.

"You love her, don't you?" the nurse ask me.

"Yes," I instantly reply, "Yes, I do."

=====================================================================================================================

That only took 4 hours to write down.

I'll be back!
- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.
SnigendePind

Re: Fragile (OC) Yamaku with Medical Weed! Part 2, chapter 1 up!

Post by SnigendePind »

Also, I was inspired by these places:

If you have writers block, try and take a walk, absorbing the atmosphere of the outside world.

Of course, there are cases of writers block which cannot be cured by a walk, such as this one that I experienced earlier:

- WetCrate

- Minister of Gloom

Made you look.