How well with KS stand up to the other great VN?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xuan

Re: How well with KS stand up to the other great VN?

Post by Xuan »

Thus starts the rebellion for 50% Shizune action and 10% only for every other girls + Mr.Kenji.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Csihar wrote:
Shades of Grey wrote:Not everyone sees it.
Maybe, but I think everyone would like to see her naked.
I declare this character a success!
Now your just playing dirty. :mrgreen:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Bara

Post by Bara »

neumanproductions wrote:
Csihar wrote:
Shades of Grey wrote:Not everyone sees it.
Maybe, but I think everyone would like to see her naked.
I declare this character a success!
Now your just playing dirty. :mrgreen:
If you ain't cheating; you ain't trying... :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Implying implications that are implicated

Post by Implying implications that are implicated »

Xuan wrote:Thus starts the rebellion for 50% Shizune action and 10% only for every other girls + Mr.Kenji.
Implying anyone cares about the other girls

MOD EDIT: radioactive font plus greentext shit? Removed the green that makes my eyes bleed and IPbanned, one week.
Last edited by Silentcook on Sun May 16, 2010 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Goddammit.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

this topic is about to to plunge into the endless abyss. Can we get back on track?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

On an on track kind of thing, there's also the fact that we really have no idea what path KS is going to take. Narcissu was excellent, sure, but unless Hisao is actually shown in one (Good, maybe not True, but good) ending to be slowly falling into death in a similiar manner, but unless that happens we really can't compare.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Member22

Post by Member22 »

ContinualNaba wrote:On an on track kind of thing, there's also the fact that we really have no idea what path KS is going to take. Narcissu was excellent, sure, but unless Hisao is actually shown in one (Good, maybe not True, but good) ending to be slowly falling into death in a similiar manner, but unless that happens we really can't compare.
Thinking about it... I think its best to answer the topics question when the full KS is out, as we would have a much better idea of what KS is as a complete product (rather than 1 act). It would also be fair for the other VN's if we do that since now we can only imagine/extrapolate what the full KS is going to be like.
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Member22 wrote:
ContinualNaba wrote:On an on track kind of thing, there's also the fact that we really have no idea what path KS is going to take. Narcissu was excellent, sure, but unless Hisao is actually shown in one (Good, maybe not True, but good) ending to be slowly falling into death in a similiar manner, but unless that happens we really can't compare.
Thinking about it... I think its best to answer the topics question when the full KS is out, as we would have a much better idea of what KS is as a complete product (rather than 1 act). It would also be fair for the other VN's if we do that since now we can only imagine/extrapolate what the full KS is going to be like.
I agree that we should table the topic for full release. I will start the topic "How well 'does' KS stand up to the other great VNs?" the moment of it's release. :mrgreen:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Member22

Post by Member22 »

neumanproductions wrote:I agree that we should table the topic for full release. I will start the topic "How well 'does' KS stand up to the other great VNs?" the moment of it's release. :mrgreen:
That would be nice, I would be waiting for that topic :D
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

OI! MODS! LOCK THIS SHIT DOWN!
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

seconding lockage.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I see no reason to lock this. If a thread ends naturally as it makes no sense to continue discussing, it will slowly fall down the page and be forgotten (and if our mods locked all the threads where discussion makes no sense in their opinion about 75% of the first page threads would be locked immediately). Bumping it twice won't help this at all.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Aura wrote:I see no reason to lock this. If a thread ends naturally as it makes no sense to continue discussing, it will slowly fall down the page and be forgotten (and if our mods locked all the threads where discussion makes no sense in their opinion about 75% of the first page threads would be locked immediately). Bumping it twice won't help this at all.
It would be nice to leave this unlocked, so that we could answer the topic question properly after KS is released :)
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

Member22 wrote:
Aura wrote:I see no reason to lock this. If a thread ends naturally as it makes no sense to continue discussing, it will slowly fall down the page and be forgotten (and if our mods locked all the threads where discussion makes no sense in their opinion about 75% of the first page threads would be locked immediately). Bumping it twice won't help this at all.
It would be nice to leave this unlocked, so that we could answer the topic question properly after KS is released :)
Not to mention that people who are late to the party would keep making it again after playing Act 1 anyway.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Pumpkineat3r wrote:Not to mention that people who are late to the party would keep making it again after playing Act 1 anyway.
Yeah, I didn't think of that... it would be nice to see what newcomers think about KS