So....who would hit it?
Caesius

Re: KS Fan Character Contest

Post by Caesius »

plox to clarify
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote: Here's a flash index, clicking on the person takes you to their entry page:
http://www.westley.org/ks-contest-group.swf
Perfect! Almost. Can't click on some people yet. But something like this is what I really wanted.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Yeah, I still need to know about Mai and Kirei, and the first/last name business for Celix and Moji, then I'll put a final version up in the deviantart fan gallery, assuming it's ok with weee, the artist. Oops, have to fix Hotaka's link, too.

Weee, you out there? I don't see a KS or deviantart login by that name...
Oh, he's 1-kilometer on DA

UPDATE: I think I have all the names correct now, and I have Mai and Kirei, and Weee's ok. Plus I added an Easter Egg if you hover over Misato for a couple of seconds.

However, I found that if I upload this .swf file into the DeviantArt gallery, the links don't work, so for now I'll leave it in the same old place:
I don't know if the links would work if it's put in the shimmie or not...
techk8

Post by techk8 »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Yeah, I still need to know about Mai and Kirei, and the first/last name business for Celix and Moji, then I'll put a final version up in the deviantart fan gallery, assuming it's ok with weee, the artist. Oops, have to fix Hotaka's link, too.

Weee, you out there? I don't see a KS or deviantart login by that name...
Oh, he's 1-kilometer on DA

UPDATE: I think I have all the names correct now, and I have Mai and Kirei, and Weee's ok. Plus I added an Easter Egg if you hover over Misato for a couple of seconds.

However, I found that if I upload this .swf file into the DeviantArt gallery, the links don't work, so for now I'll leave it in the same old place:
I don't know if the links would work if it's put in the shimmie or not...
You spelled Schmidtz wrong.
But other then that, pretty freaking awesome work dude.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

OK, spelling fixed, and I fixed a bug that prevented links from opening in a new window. And that makes it work in a DA gallery, too, so I'll add it to the KS DA page gallery.

If your browser can't hack taking a .swf directly, here's an .html file for it:
http://www.westley.org/ks-contest-group.html
DESU

Post by DESU »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:OK, spelling fixed, and I fixed a bug that prevented links from opening in a new window. And that makes it work in a DA gallery, too, so I'll add it to the KS DA page gallery.

If your browser can't hack taking a .swf directly, here's an .html file for it:
http://www.westley.org/ks-contest-group.html
GODAMMIT YOU! I SAW KENJI POP OUT WHEN I MOUSEOVER MISATO.
1262561604383.jpg
1262561604383.jpg (49.42 KiB) Viewed 5603 times
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Kenji? Where? I don't see anything when I... HOLY FUCK THERE HE IS.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

huh? I don't see... oh, GOD!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Kenji: Come on she's a Mother F***ing Toaster! I hate toast! I'm more of a waffle guy!
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Took me a second to figure out what you guys where talking about, but then i saw it. O.O

anyway, I kinda wish i wouldn't of forgot about this contest and submitted an entry. Though I didn't know you could of just entered a description and been considered an entry. I thought you had to draw the character too.
DESU

Post by DESU »

Snicket wrote:Took me a second to figure out what you guys where talking about, but then i saw it. O.O

anyway, I kinda wish i wouldn't of forgot about this contest and submitted an entry. Though I didn't know you could of just entered a description and been considered an entry. I thought you had to draw the character too.
just out of curiosity, what would your entry have been?
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

The unidentified bishie sparkle guy in the upper right is apparently a too-late entry by Climatic. If anyone knows his name, I can at least add that even if no entry page exists...
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

DESU wrote:
Snicket wrote:Took me a second to figure out what you guys where talking about, but then i saw it. O.O

just out of curiosity, what would your entry have been?
Well i actually had two. I was kinda debating on which one to enter before it slipped my mind. :(

One was a gentleman that had the inability to feel pain, or anything of that matter. Kinda of a delinquent with a heart of gold, sort of thing. Though for some reason my original drawings kept looking like Toma from Index. Also i found out that someone else submitted a similar entry, so i started leaning towards the other one. which was a girl who was missing an arm and a leg, using 'experimental' artificial limbs that where connected to her nerves and allowed regular movement. That had a tendency to 'fail' when in use, but kept them since it was better then the alternative. -none-
Negi

Post by Negi »

D: I wish I knew about this. Oh well... I couldn't draw as it is. Grats to the winner!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan