Fan Merch?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bara

Re: Fan Merch?

Post by Bara »

kosherbacon wrote:Where're you from, Bara?
A town where the pimps, crack-whores, drug dealers and criminals complain about how all the damn politicians are a glut on the market and drive down the the prices. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Bara wrote:
A town where the pimps, crack-whores, drug dealers and criminals complain about how all the damn politicians are a glut on the market and drive down the the prices. :lol:
Stockton?
meep

Post by meep »

NorCal's just jealous that we get nice weather, sandy beaches, and celebrities.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Bara wrote:
(Insert major US city here)?

The weed's better in NorCal. This is the one standard by which I measure a place's worth.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Bara

Post by Bara »

kosherbacon wrote:
Bara wrote:
Stockton?
Just a little farther north up I-5. :D

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Bara

Post by Bara »

meep wrote:NorCal's just jealous that we get nice weather, sandy beaches, and celebrities.
Earthquakes, wild fires, Santa Anna winds, mudslides, flash floods... Though I do admit you have not had a plague of locusts or rivers of blood (the only rivers in LA are made of cement) in quite a few years. :mrgreen:

meep

Post by meep »

Bara wrote:
meep wrote:NorCal's just jealous that we get nice weather, sandy beaches, and celebrities.
Earthquakes, wild fires, Santa Anna winds, mudslides, flash floods... Though I do admit you have not had a plague of locusts or rivers of blood (the only rivers in LA are made of cement) in quite a few years. :mrgreen:
Oh psh. You don't need to worry about wild fires, mudslides, and flash floods unless you live in the mountains. Santa Anna winds aren't half bad and earthquakes almost always happen when most everyone's asleep.

In-state rivalry aside, what's the general consensus on a sketchbook/fanbook? I was talking with one of my con group friends and she said while we might not have time for a full-out doujin, we might be able to put together a fanbook with sketches, a few color scenes of the characters, and some 4-koma comics. Would anyone be interested in that?
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

meep wrote:
Bara wrote:
Oh psh. You don't need to worry about wild fires, mudslides, and flash floods unless you live in the mountains. Santa Anna winds aren't half bad and earthquakes almost always happen when most everyone's asleep.

In-state rivalry aside, what's the general consensus on a sketchbook/fanbook? I was talking with one of my con group friends and she said while we might not have time for a full-out doujin, we might be able to put together a fanbook with sketches, a few color scenes of the characters, and some 4-koma comics. Would anyone be interested in that?
o/ I wouuu~ld
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Jeez if my drawing skills wouldn't have gotten so rusty, I would all over this like white on rice.
VCR
lolbot

Post by VCR »

meep wrote: In-state rivalry aside, what's the general consensus on a sketchbook/fanbook? I was talking with one of my con group friends and she said while we might not have time for a full-out doujin, we might be able to put together a fanbook with sketches, a few color scenes of the characters, and some 4-koma comics. Would anyone be interested in that?
I'd be up for that
[13:00:51] <buckingham> why do you have to shit on my parade delta-kun you baka >_<
Felgenhauer

Post by Felgenhauer »

You can never have enough KS merchandise, I believe. I'm more than interested.
Favorite Routes:
Lilly > Hanako > Emi > Shizune > Rin
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

After reading through this thread, look at this: (SNIPPED) Looks like they are still being sold :)

(USER WAS TEMPBANNNED FOR THIS POST)
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

gRaViJa wrote:After reading through this thread, look at this: (SNIPPED) Looks like they are still being sold :)

Oh my =O
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

gRaViJa wrote:After reading through this thread, look at this: (SNIPPED) Looks like they are still being sold :)
For the Nth time: LINKING TO BOOTLEG MATERIAL PISSES US OFF. Items reported.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.