Estimated length

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Member22

Re: Estimated length

Post by Member22 »

In that case... lets hope it doesn't get to rioting... lol If the other acts are like act 1 demo (or better)... we would be celebrating in the streets, but everyone else would be giving us fans the weird looks lol
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

one-man festival! That's even better!
guest80

Post by guest80 »

I think the development will go very slowly and it's very unlikely the game will be finished in one or two years.

On one hand the engine is ready, the team is set, the initial act is ready, but on the other hand the devs grow older and they will become more concerned with their private life, work etc. Another factor is that the writers can temporarily run out of the ideas (making four acts is not as easy as making one). And the last, most important thing: introducing explicit content and sex in such game is a great challenge, it will require a lot of ingeniuity. If they would managed to include hentai it and retain the current feeling of the game, it would be amazing. I wish them good luck and keep my fingers crossed!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I think the Devs are doing a great job thus far on their progression and what they have decided in terms of length. Not to long as to never get finished but not to short as to be a let down. And I believe they have enough heart, soul, and passion to turn out this game without worrying about them getting older. I;m getting older to yet I will still find myself talking about these games 50 years from now, considering 2012 doesn't get me.

Now someone is probably going to make a 2012 joke relating to this game.....
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

neumanproductions wrote:I think the Devs are doing a great job thus far on their progression and what they have decided in terms of length. Not to long as to never get finished but not to short as to be a let down. And I believe they have enough heart, soul, and passion to turn out this game without worrying about them getting older. I;m getting older to yet I will still find myself talking about these games 50 years from now, considering 2012 doesn't get me.

Now someone is probably going to make a 2012 joke relating to this game.....
>Implying the game will be done in 50 years.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Captain Niggawatts wrote: >Implying the game will be done in 50 years.
Way to get rid of all 2012 jokes!
Kotori-

Post by Kotori- »

50 years? *twitch*

Nooo, Please not after im dead! I wont die happy unless I get Hanakos ending [In the full version]
Bara

Post by Bara »

Kotori- wrote:
50 years? *twitch*

Nooo, Please not after im dead! I wont die happy unless I get Hanakos ending [In the full version]
Well, "It's done when it's done" sounds so vague.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Kotori-

Post by Kotori- »

Bara wrote:
Kotori- wrote:
50 years? *twitch*

Well, "It's done when it's done" sounds so vague.
Yea you really can't rush them, its rude to the people who make it. :]
But a little updates would be nice :3
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

So long as we get weekly/tridaily blog reports on the progress, I'm happy.

I'M NOT HAPPY.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Sleet

Post by Sleet »

Bara wrote:Well, "It's done when it's done" sounds so vague.
My fragile heart cannot withstand another Duke Nukem.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Guys, I know it sounds nice, but the devs have talked about this before, lol I asked them when I was a guest:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2334

I hope it answers your questions :)
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Awwww.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I can see why they aren't really able to give us updates often, but I still think they should give a bit more. They don't always have to be serious, just some new concept art or pointless stuff we'd be grateful for. And telling us again that they are working hard on it, because everyone knows you need to say something several times before it sinks in. :)
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Yeah, maybe little chatlogs where they argue over trivial ('SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A TAIL, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF DISABILITY YOU THINK THAT IS?') to the serious ('No, I'm pretty sure Hisao wouldn't survive falling off the roof. If not the trauma as he landed, then the shock coupled with his condition...') to the outright bizzare ('Hey, guys, guys? You know what? Let's do it. Chocolate. Hanako. Hisao. Not like Tite Kubo or Endless Eight, no, nah, this is going to be a troll for the ages').

Just a liddle sign of life!