Estimated length

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Estimated length

Post by cpl_crud »

I look forward to shattering most people's expectations.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Member22

Post by Member22 »

cpl_crud wrote:I look forward to shattering most people's expectations.
Oh crap... I wonder what the forum topics would be few days after the full KS is released...
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Member22 wrote:
Oh crap... I wonder what the forum topics would be few days after the full KS is released...
People complaining that acts 2, 3, & 4 for every route are all only a hundred words each and only have one decision point in each. :lol:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote:
Member22 wrote:
People complaining that acts 2, 3, & 4 for every route are all only a hundred words each and only have one decision point in each. :lol:
To be serious, I doubt the 100 words each idea would even go through in fear of the forums crashing from excesive usage withing 30 minutes of KS's release.
The shattered expectations I think cpl_crud is talking out is are pour attempts at pinpointing when things will happen or that Misha will be important in some way other than speaking for Shizune. ("Once I learn sign language your out of here"~Hisao)
Bad Misha joke, but now that brings up an important aspect that i''ll have to deal with in another thread.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Lol that would be just bad.... lol I doubt it tho... all this time to work on KS and you get about 100 words per act? Lol the forums would probably go offline due to all the topics posted..

I hope the topics posted at the end would be of great praise... not hate.
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Lol that would be just bad.... lol I doubt it tho... all this time to work on KS and you get about 100 words per act? Lol the forums would probably go offline due to all the topics posted..
That would be an ironic thing...reading through the complaint posts would take more time than reading through the VN itself.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

And we look forward to having them shattered. Don't let us down. :twisted:
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Bara

Post by Bara »

Peoples expectations were already shattered in a good way with Act 1. The bar either goes higher or drops to the ground. :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

My guess: 8 inches.

We are talking about Hisao's H scenes, right?
neumanproductions

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:My guess: 8 inches.

We are talking about Hisao's H scenes, right?
So that's the expectation that is going to get crushed.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Bara wrote:
Peoples expectations were already shattered in a good way with Act 1. The bar either goes higher or drops to the ground. :mrgreen:
I agree with shattering expectations in a good way... that I would love to see! Imagine the internet landscape/webscape's reactions if that happened...
neumanproductions

Member22 wrote:
Bara wrote:
I agree with shattering expectations in a good way... that I would love to see! Imagine the internet landscape/webscape's reactions if that happened...
And we could always have a backup plan in case they get shattered in the negative way by dropping to the ground. :wink:
Bara

Post by Bara »

neumanproductions wrote:And we could always have a backup plan in case they get shattered in the negative way by dropping to the ground. :wink:
Rioting in the streets? Well I'll leave that to the youngsters. I'm too old and tired to riot really well now days... :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Bara wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:And we could always have a backup plan in case they get shattered in the negative way by dropping to the ground. :wink:
Rioting in the streets? Well I'll leave that to the youngsters. I'm too old and tired to riot really well now days... :wink:
I'll make a one-man riot here in Poland. No one will know what's up with me but it'll be a blast before I'll get removed from the streets :P
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Smoku wrote:
Bara wrote:
I'll make a one-man riot here in Poland. No one will know what's up with me but it'll be a blast before I'll get removed from the streets :P
Christ! If I tried rioting here, I'd probably get my ass handed to me on a bloody plate by the cops, and that's if I get lucky.