Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KSisWIN

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by KSisWIN »

Hey i just want to check if i missed it is there a cover of "Friendship" with music sheets on this forum already? I would like to play that its the most touching (probably because i played lily's route first)
saber2th

Post by saber2th »

KSisWIN wrote:Hey i just want to check if i missed it is there a cover of "Friendship" with music sheets on this forum already? I would like to play that its the most touching (probably because i played lily's route first)
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?p=85134#p85134
List of all the sheetmusics and midi files.
Check out my Katawa Shoujo cross-over fanarts: http://saber2t.deviantart.com/
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

With an artful piano arrangement provided by NicolArmarfi, and a faithful OST version transcription by myself, do we really need another sheet for Nocturne? The answer is definitely no.

And yet, I've written one anyway. I was pondering the use of Nocturne in the game: mostly to evoke a mood of pensiveness and self-reflection, and usually with a small hint of something wrong. On the whole, however, it is mostly positive in demeanor. I thought to myself, what if instead it was negative, bitter, pained, even agonized? Thus, I decided to convert it to a minor key and wallow in misery. The result is Blind Nocturne. I rendered both a piano and an organ recording, and I will say I think the organ fits the mood better.

Blind Nocturne: [PDF] - [MP3 (Organ)] - [MP3 (Piano)] - [MIDI (Piano)]
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

I spent the evening working on an extended version of Teatime, Fast Forward, but it turned out so horribly that I decided to delete it instead of posting it. =/. Perhaps I will try again sometime in the near future.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

That would be wonderful. I'd love a longer version of that and Three Stars if you're up for it. :D

I'll be sure to learn them and post videos if you make them. 8)
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

OHMAGOD!! Thank you all!

Everyone here is a total lifesaver! Just learnt Three Stars off by heart and played it to my friends :D thanks all for the sheet music and thanks to Nicol for writing it!!!
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Have to say, brilliant work to everyone who contributed to this thread. Of course, I'm not particularly proficient with the piano, being a much better cellist, so I have to work a bit harder to translate everything to bass clef, but still. Really great stuff here. And of course, extra special thanks to Nicol Armarfi for allowing all this to happen in the first place.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:Have to say, brilliant work to everyone who contributed to this thread. Of course, I'm not particularly proficient with the piano, being a much better cellist, so I have to work a bit harder to translate everything to bass clef, but still. Really great stuff here. And of course, extra special thanks to Nicol Armarfi for allowing all this to happen in the first place.
Cello FTW, I personally Play Viola, But I also Play Bass Guitar and French Horn, I read music for all these Instruments, so I can read 3 Clefs Proficiently, This should give me an edge when I start College with Music Classes, for you gotta take Piano
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.
tobiandy

Post by tobiandy »

can I request a MIDI file for innocence? this is truly emotional song
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

So...if I get these condenser micophones and mixer interface in April, I'm gonna do a violin arrangmenet of "Painful History to test it out.

Also, I'm planning on either doing a Dirty South/Trapt hip-hop sample of the song in late March/Early April.
shkwekj

Post by shkwekj »

StepmaniaFreak wrote:If you want I can make a midi of it for you if one doesn't exist.
I could not find it anywhere. It's very much appreciated if you could make a midi file, thanks a lot!! :D
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

Ok, I'll do one now. Watch this post for the edit.

Edit: And it's finished. When I played it I tried to stick to the sheets as closely as possible. Who knows if I actually did. :P
Innocence MIDI (Right click -> Save As)
tobiandy

Post by tobiandy »

Thank you very much!
shkwekj

Post by shkwekj »

StepmaniaFreak wrote:Ok, I'll do one now. Watch this post for the edit.

Edit: And it's finished. When I played it I tried to stick to the sheets as closely as possible. Who knows if I actually did. :P
Innocence MIDI (Right click -> Save As)
Thank you very much StepmaniaFreak!! you're one hell of a lifesaver :D
StepmaniaFreak

Post by StepmaniaFreak »

Glad you guys liked it. I went ahead and made a MIDI for Three Stars as well since I was getting requests for a tutorial in the YouTube comments. Check out the video here:

Three Stars Synthesia Tutorial
Three Stars MIDI (Right Click -> Save As)