Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pl4t0

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Pl4t0 »

Thanks to all who contributed their transcriptions to this thread - KS actually made me want to pick up piano again (if only so I could play Romance in Adelante and Wiosna :D). I see a lot of talk about people running and otherwise bettering themselves, I guess this is how the game impacted me.
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

I transcribed a good version of Painful History. The version that plays in the full game. I'll upload a video of me playing it later.

Painful History
http://www.mediafire.com/?hgk3bu1ptet6r2h
-My real name is actually Misha.
Dandelion

Post by Dandelion »

Please Post a transcription to Raison D'etre, and Without Breathing,Without a Sound
Those two would make my life.
99% complete
Emi Route- Good ending,FIrst Attempt
Hanako-Good Ending, First Attempt
Lilly-Good Ending,First Attempt
Rin-Good Ending,Second attempt
Shizune-Good Ending,Second attempt
kedash

Post by kedash »

If Nicol's still hanging out in this thread, could I get a sheet/midi of Teatime, Fast forward and Cloudland Swing :<? These are too beautiful to pass up
DH531

Post by DH531 »

kedash wrote:If Nicol's still hanging out in this thread, could I get a sheet/midi of Teatime, Fast forward and Cloudland Swing :<? These are too beautiful to pass up
Animenz said he'd transcribe all the piano tracks, so I think you'll get them soon :) I'd also like to learn Teatime, Fast Forward :D
kedash

Post by kedash »

DH531 wrote:
kedash wrote:If Nicol's still hanging out in this thread, could I get a sheet/midi of Teatime, Fast forward and Cloudland Swing :<? These are too beautiful to pass up
Animenz said he'd transcribe all the piano tracks, so I think you'll get them soon :) I'd also like to learn Teatime, Fast Forward :D
Nice! I didn't see that post. Thanks for telling me
Oglokoog

Post by Oglokoog »

Please, someone, somehow, somewhere... get me Cold Iron sheet music. Please.
Ensi

Post by Ensi »

I just LOVE Painful History, although as a guitarist who isn't very good at notation/theory:

Guess I better start learning more theory until I can find a MIDI (to import to Guitar Pro so I can decipher it)! Trying to decipher it now using Google, wish me luck!
WITH THE DOWHOP DIDDLY DOO SHLAPPAH CLAPPAH MAFFAH WHOOGLY A SHING SHONG SHAMMA LAMMA
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Ensi wrote:I just LOVE Painful History, although as a guitarist who isn't very good at notation/theory:

Guess I better start learning more theory until I can find a MIDI (to import to Guitar Pro so I can decipher it)! Trying to decipher it now using Google, wish me luck!
It's in the key of C-Flat Major. This key is basically a middle finger to us violinist so I'm not gonna learn this song anytime soon. You guitarists may have better luck with it but idunno.

I'm still waiting for somebody to transpose this song into a more suitable key for violinist and an octave lower than what it originally was written. Give us who home key is "C" some love, please! :)

I should be nice and do an arrangement of "Breathlessly" for any insturment that their home key is "C".
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Ensi wrote:I just LOVE Painful History, although as a guitarist who isn't very good at notation/theory:

It's in the key of C-Flat Major. This key is basically a middle finger to us violinist so I'm not gonna learn this song anytime soon. You guitarists may have better luck with it but idunno.

I'm still waiting for somebody to transpose this song into a more suitable key for violinist and an octave lower than what it originally was written. Give us who home key is "C" some love, please! :)

I should be nice and do an arrangement of "Breathlessly" for any insturment that their home key is "C".
Actually, it's A-flat minor, but same thing basically, yes. Sorry, bros. I transcribed it exactly as it sounds. If you want, I could try to transcribe it into A-minor (No sharps or flats ftw!!!), if you're interested.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

mprasil wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:

Actually, it's A-flat minor, but same thing basically, yes. Sorry, bros. I transcribed it exactly as it sounds. If you want, I could try to transcribe it into A-minor (No sharps or flats ftw!!!), if you're interested.
Don't sweat it, friend! You did what you have to do with the song by writing it as is for those who wanted to play the visual novel version of the score.

Well, I did ask somebody here to transpose the song to B Minor for the violin but I have yet to hear from teh guy so yeah, I don't mind if you transcribe version.
Also, if possible please, may you do it an octave lower than the original score? Thank you!
EvilDragon

Post by EvilDragon »

mprasil wrote:I transcribed a good version of Painful History. The version that plays in the full game. I'll upload a video of me playing it later.

Painful History
http://www.mediafire.com/?hgk3bu1ptet6r2h
Some 8va marks wouldn't go amiss! ;)

But thanks :)
Ensi

Post by Ensi »

Snow_Storm wrote:It's in the key of C-Flat Major. This key is basically a middle finger to us violinist so I'm not gonna learn this song anytime soon. You guitarists may have better luck with it but idunno.

Well it still makes zero sense to me. I tried setting up guitar pro and putting in the notes one by one, but I get confused by all of these symbols and stuff, this is what I have so far, I guess it sounds right:

MIDI: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1064562/DERP2/p ... ttempt.mid

I have no idea. Some notes are wrong? But it sounds good? I dunno, you theory people tell me!
WITH THE DOWHOP DIDDLY DOO SHLAPPAH CLAPPAH MAFFAH WHOOGLY A SHING SHONG SHAMMA LAMMA
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

Ensi wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:It's in the key of C-Flat Major. This key is basically a middle finger to us violinist so I'm not gonna learn this song anytime soon. You guitarists may have better luck with it but idunno.

Well it still makes zero sense to me. I tried setting up guitar pro and putting in the notes one by one, but I get confused by all of these symbols and stuff, this is what I have so far, I guess it sounds right:

MIDI: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1064562/DERP2/p ... ttempt.mid

I have no idea. Some notes are wrong? But it sounds good? I dunno, you theory people tell me!
Haha! These are all the same notes that I wrote, just written differently. There's a reason why I made that key signature. It's so that you wouldn't have all those ugly natural symbols and flat symbols. Ex. In the third note of the first bar, you wrote a B-natural, and then you had to correct it by writing a B-flat in the next note, and then AGAIN correct it back to B-natural in the next. B natural is the same as a C-flat, so if you look at my notes, I never had to write a flat or natural. When I wrote a C-note, you actually play a C-flat (or a B) and when I write a B-note, you actually play a B-flat.
Ensi

Post by Ensi »

mprasil wrote:Haha! These are all the same notes that I wrote, just written differently. There's a reason why I made that key signature. It's so that you wouldn't have all those ugly natural symbols and flat symbols. Ex. In the third note of the first bar, you wrote a B-natural, and then you had to correct it by writing a B-flat in the next note, and then AGAIN correct it back to B-natural in the next. B natural is the same as a C-flat, so if you look at my notes, I never had to write a flat or natural. When I wrote a C-note, you actually play a C-flat (or a B) and when I write a B-note, you actually play a B-flat.
So i'm on the right track, sweet! I actually just put in the notes exactly as I saw them on your PDF, and Guitar Pro automatically changed them (this is what confused me).

Do you have any MIDI's for it? I'd be happy to continue putting these in guitar pro and posting them here so people can have it in both. After that i'll take the daring task to try "transcribing" it to guitar. Already having difficulties playing this mother on piano!