Emi: The Lost Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Elroy

Re: Emi: The Lost Girl

Post by Elroy »

EternalLurker wrote:Eating with his girlfriend is likely to be among Hisao's most common activities (that hellish duo dragged him everywhere in Part 1, for example), so I'm quite sure we'll see it in Emi's route.
:D Good point! I'm looking forward to seeing the diet/exercise plan Emi is going to force on our hero.
Bara

Post by Bara »

EternalLurker wrote:Eating with his girlfriend is likely to be among Hisao's most common activities (that hellish duo dragged him everywhere in Part 1, for example), so I'm quite sure we'll see it in Emi's route.
Well, since only Hanako and Shizune/Misha are in Hisao's classroom Emi of course will mainly see him outside. This leaves the track, meals and other times outside of class. This also applies to Lilly and Rin obviously; they only get their time with him outside of the classroom.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

I think this thread is inspiring some weird stuff on the Shimmie :|
Elroy

Post by Elroy »

U.T. Raptor wrote:I think this thread is inspiring some weird stuff on the Shimmie :|
:shock: Jesus Christ, you're right, that place has gone to Emi-Hell.
Bara

Post by Bara »

U.T. Raptor wrote:I think this thread is inspiring some weird stuff on the Shimmie :|
Heh, it is probably more from some idle smack talk on the IRC channel than this particular thread. The artists adding stuff to the shimmie seem to go in waves as some image or phrase inspires them and then it passes on to the next subject that gets their minds going and fingers sketching.
I don't think this is fair to Misha, but damn it, it made me laugh when I saw it. [shimmie]1291[/shimmie]

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ever17

Post by ever17 »

If this is the case then I am so proud of myself.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

When you imagine Emi pouting, imagine something like this...
Attachments
Umi_no_Misaki_v04_c29_-_17.png
Umi_no_Misaki_v04_c29_-_17.png (250.32 KiB) Viewed 2637 times